Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What now?

Butcher as many people for food before the computer gets caught.
- 2 (50%)
Keep the power, air and water going for as long as possible before it goes out.
- 2 (50%)
Make everyone go insane using only mass actions.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

Author Topic: Fallout Shelter Experiment: Second Round.  (Read 12228 times)

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallout Shelter Experiment: Second Round.
« Reply #60 on: March 25, 2011, 01:47:02 pm »

Kill him dead!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 25, 2011, 01:52:29 pm »

Kill him dead!
Veto. The brute force way isn't working.

"Accidentally" break a door to a hazardous room so that when it closes it breaks and locks whoever went in in. Then ask a random human to go in there to fix a "power supply shortage". Afterwards, make their life very, very dead.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 25, 2011, 02:22:34 pm »

Icarus was sitting in the food hall, chatting with Oprah when Hammond walked towards them. Ah shit, Icarus thought, Here comes mister Jackass.

"Hey, Archimedes," Hammond said obnoxiously. Icarus knew that Hammond was intentionally screwing his name up. "Get your shit in order and get to the Detox room. The power is fucked."

"Why do I have to do this? You know Sam is better then me." Icarus felt like talking to Oprah. He thought he had a bit of a chance.

"Sam is paranoid about the computer. No idea why. He won't go anywhere without someone with him. God, he even asked me to make sure a robot doesn't try to scalp him in the night." Hammond rubbed his temples using his index fingers and his middle finger.

Icarus sighed, said goodbye to Oprah and went to the Detox room.

Icarus almost jumped when the door closed on him. They don't close in the Detox room, that was too dangerous. He suddenly got a lot more worried then he should have been. It wasn't anything serious, it wouldn't harm him, He'd just call for help.

"Hey, can someone come in here? Hello!" He said loudly. Suddenly, the computer started up. Icarus jumped. He had to stop doing that.

"Hello Socrates!" The computer replied. Icarus could barely hold back the inevitable "It's fucking Icarus." but he did it.

"Sir or Madame, this shelter has a problem. We have a small amount of food. This is a test devised by those good ol' folks at SheperdNet. However, since the only living things in this shelter are the humans, we need to improvise. This involves sending you off to the other side!" Icarus froze. Oh Jesus, this was just like 2001.

"Wha...You...This...I paid...Holy shit, I don't wanna die!" Icarus ran around screaming in fear.

"Don't do that, this is a soundproofed room. Don't worry, you will make a good meal. Think up some good last words, and I will be happy computer! Sheperdnet, we protect in your time of need!" The computer turned off.

Icarus cried as he saw green fog come out of the detox pipes that were now opening...

One dead!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Also, someone stumbled across the body while it was being dragged away. That was Oprah.

Also also, I think the worst way you can die is being gassed, after being called the wrong name.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2011, 02:30:03 pm »

Short-circuit Jake's room's door, so whenever he touches it he receives a lethal shock within 3 seconds. Be sure to leave messages about the door's power supply being damaged so people don't get suspicious.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 25, 2011, 03:22:54 pm »

Put retractable knives in everyones beds while they aren't there. That thing with Sam must be resolved and we don't want anything like it happening again.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 25, 2011, 03:47:04 pm »

Jake managed to get half of a lethal shock, so he came out fine. Even with the explanation, he was still a bit suspecious.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 25, 2011, 04:03:28 pm »

Send a robot to kill sam during the night, but make sure he wakes up. When he wakes up have the robot casually leave the room. If there is one 100% suspicious guy I assume the others will just think he is insane.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 25, 2011, 04:09:42 pm »

Sam held the lead pipe tightly to his chest. He hadn't slept in days. He knew he was doing something unhealthy, maybe even dangerous, but it was necessary. He had to survive.

Sam was lying in bed, pretending to be asleep. If anything walked in, their head would be smashed in. He was waiting for a noise, for anything that sounded like it was coming for him.

He jumped when he heard the sound. The door was ajar. He rose his lead pipe.

"Hey, Sam, you awake?" It was Elizabeth. Sam sighed. Just a fellow human.

"Ye--" That was his last words when the robot came in and stabbed him in the throat.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 25, 2011, 04:49:45 pm »

While Hammond is sleeping, lock the door, make sure his room doesn't leak any air at all, and fill his room with Arsine. Lots of it.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 25, 2011, 04:52:09 pm »

Hammond died, and no-one noticed. The murder wasn't that interesting, so I won't mention it.

« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 04:55:24 pm by Fniff »

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 25, 2011, 04:53:24 pm »

Apparently Hammond had a clone, since he's apparently still alive.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 25, 2011, 04:54:57 pm »

Strange, my computer list thingy says he is dead... I'll edit it.

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 25, 2011, 05:06:09 pm »

Put flesh-eating bacteria on the toilet seats and announce the possible containment breach of a specimen from the bio-labs.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 05:07:59 pm by rty275 »

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 25, 2011, 05:07:58 pm »

Hey, here is option: You have lots of food for now. Do you want to skip to a time where the food is running out a bit?

rty275

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 25, 2011, 05:08:47 pm »

Skip down to 10 food. Makes it more interesting.

EDIT: About my earlier action, make it deadly. but nothing that would contaminate the meat or consume it.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8