Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20155 times)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - A beginning. Trollan is Screwed.
« Reply #255 on: April 28, 2011, 02:19:41 pm »

The OTHER mage AKA one trying to kill gods...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 28, 2011, 02:27:09 pm »

If he was so inclined he could do it easily, explosive overcharge while maintaining enchantment as well as a living catapult.

How on earth are you going to convince one of the ten oldest creatures in the world (And the oldest human period) that this is a good plan?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 28, 2011, 02:29:30 pm »

Eh, I was referring to chucking the girlde at that mage.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 28, 2011, 02:33:09 pm »

Too well shielded, even if you manage to within throwing distance of him physically. He's more than powerful enough to reverse the enchantment on the belt without breathing hard.

After I'm done cooking I'll run the turns for this and Dev-22
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 28, 2011, 02:34:42 pm »

You know I'm going to attempt to do the catapult thing in Dev-22 right?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: April 28, 2011, 02:45:39 pm »

After I'm done cooking I'll run the turns for this and Dev-22
Yay!

You know I'm going to attempt to do the catapult thing in Dev-22 right?
Oh Taricus, you never fail to amuse us with the silliest of actions.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: April 28, 2011, 05:38:04 pm »

FIREFOX RAEG!!!

Re-writing turn, I apologize for the delay. Saved it partway through so it isn't total fail though.

As an aside an apostate priest and a flesh wraith join the last stand battle, isn't that exciting children!
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: April 28, 2011, 06:33:12 pm »

FIREFOX RAEG!!!

Re-writing turn, I apologize for the delay. Saved it partway through so it isn't total fail though.
Oh, that sucks. Never fun when you loose your turn.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: April 28, 2011, 07:35:49 pm »

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lür Celant/Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Taric Tharolres (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Eveyo/Wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Tarran

Spoiler: Initiative (D100) (click to show/hide)

The mob of people close in on the darkhound again, continuing to wail on it ineffectively while they howl wordlessly. [Blade-Blade-Blunt 4-1,1-1,5-1 Vs Darkhound dodge 2+1-1-1] Still stunned from Tarran's blast of force the darkhound is hit by nearly all of the armed fools. [2*2=4*0.25=1] The man with the shortsword has no visible effect on the beast while (7*3=21*0.5=10.5) the man with club knocks the beast back visibly. (Darkhound is Critically wounded)

With the Darkhound ready to drop the Mercenary slashes his sword through it, [Blade 5+2 Vs Dodge 2+1-1-1] (7*6=42*0.25=10) fine steel is of little effect against the hounds, but it's enough to push this one over the edge. The great dog's form shudders for a moment then pops, soaking into nothing but a stain on the floor.

Arrow knocked at its insubstantial bow another shadow thing enters the inn, sighting and loosing on the target it perceives as the most dangerous in a heartbeat. [Ranged 3+1 Vs Guardian 4 Dodge] The dusty yellow dog, though damaged is still agile enough to dodge out of the way of the fleeting silver shaft.

The elementalist sends another gout of flame at the Hunter, [Bolt 2+1] weaker than the first. [Ranged 1 Vs Dodge 4] He misses the Shadow and [luck 2] sets fire to a table. His friend points his wand at the shadow and yells [Growth 4+1-1], ah he was pointing at the doorframe, your mistake. Tendrils of new growth spring out of the wood, reaching for the Hunter. [Hunter Dodge 5] Lightning quick as the new growth is the hunter is faster, throwing himself forwards into a roll and coming up with a heavy bladed knife.

With the doorway blocked by tendrils of new wood you hope that whatever is out there will at least be slowed. [Rip 4+2-1] Then a slash appears in the doorway, opening and spinning into a fullsize sphere. It closes again after only a second or two, leaving a circular hole that you could ride a horse through where the door used to be. A short humanoid holding a pair of rods walks in through the new hole in the wall, casting about for something else to blast.

From behind the magic user something far more ethereal swoops in, from the light of the fire you catch a glimpse of faint wings and long talons. Upon finding the corpse of the Merc it starts doing something, slowly melding with the dead man's body.

The guardian dog leaps for the wraith, ignoring the hunter and the priest. [Bite 4+1 Vs Wraith dodge 3-2] (Damage 6*4-3=21*0.0=0+purity damage 24) The dusty yellow body moves straight through the wraith, its teeth though tear burning lines in the spirit's ectoplasm. Shrieking the spirit hovers to the top of the room, spitting in some language that you are glad you can't understand.

The thugs flank the hunter and strike at him with their clubs, [blunt-blunt 2, 4 Vs Dodge 4+1] he parries one with the knife and slides to the side of the other.

The unconscious man [Heart 3] Continues to be unconscious.

Seeing as the darkhound is unconscious you point your staff at the hunter instead, [Firebolt 1 (Negated)] your staff sputters for a moment, throws a spark the size of a raindrop, and then does nothing.

Spoiler: Allies In Area (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Enemies in Area (click to show/hide)

---

Taric Tharolres

Uhnn... You wake up upon hearing commotion downstairs, your eyes feel gritty, your tongue feels swollen, you're still wearing your clothing and armor, and you're hungover. That can only mean that this inn isn't rowdy enough for you, when an ex-soldier wakes up he deserves to do it without his pants on, even if he can't remember who he took them off with. You go to wash your face in the basin provided, splashing cool water in your eyes and washing out the sour from your mouth. The commotion continues downstairs. You ignore whatever it is for now and make sure that nothing you own has been stolen, aside from a small pouch of your very limited funds, the clothes on your back, your armor and sword, and that blasted girdle you own very little and you're pleased to find that everything is still there. You could using something to drink, something to eat, and maybe something to fight, and it sounds like there might be some of everything in the common room, so all of that seems a perfectly reasonable request from the day.

---

Lür Celant

You continue to try to get to a rooftop [Agility 5+1-2-1] and despite your wounds you actually manage to clamber up onto a roof. [Luck 4] Even after that neither arrow tears any farther. You watch as the evil little midgets swarm through the alley where you were lying in the muck.

---

Marcus Zeicaust & Eveyo

With Eveyo maintaining a ward the two of you vacate the premises, you don't have anywhere in mind but you leave the Keyite to his fate. [Agility 3] [Luck 4] You jog off, heading to the outer ring of the city. You end up around a section of warehouses, you can't hear any fighting nearby... [Awr 4] You don't feel that you are in any great danger right now.

---

« Last Edit: April 28, 2011, 08:36:14 pm by Draignean »
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.
« Reply #265 on: April 28, 2011, 07:47:48 pm »

You've forgotten Taric's Status, Mr. Lord of Un-updated Statuses.

"Get that spellcaster before he casts anything!"

Lightning Bolt the Priest!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: April 28, 2011, 08:35:14 pm »

Actually no, it is there. Eveyo's is hiding in his though.
---

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: April 28, 2011, 09:20:17 pm »

also with statuses, i just noticed that you have not included my special item, the dragonbone duelign wand, also turn

Get inside the werehouses and cook a meal for myself and the human, don't know when we will have another chance
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: April 28, 2011, 09:32:55 pm »

Head downstairs.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 21