Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20190 times)

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - A beginning. Trollan is Screwed.
« Reply #150 on: April 15, 2011, 01:30:59 pm »

I should get a perk if i slowly kill em all :P
get away, stopping only to throw garbage at the watchers

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: April 15, 2011, 08:40:45 pm »

"So, you were the Aoul that got hit in the face by that Huge Burning Magical Stone, huh? I don't Exactly like Inns, too much drunks throwing shit all over the place, but whatever"

Follow Tarran

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: April 15, 2011, 09:26:06 pm »

Keep following. Watch for my opportunity to intervene.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: April 15, 2011, 09:26:23 pm »

"Yeah, I did get hit in the face. Hurt like a mother. Got voices in my head for my troubles."
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: April 15, 2011, 10:17:08 pm »

Attempt to get some of the keyite's blood
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: April 19, 2011, 02:05:42 am »

*Poke*
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: April 19, 2011, 10:43:00 am »

I'm waiting on...

No that's everyone.

On this page even.

Huh.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: April 19, 2011, 09:16:04 pm »

I'm waiting on...

No that's everyone.

On this page even.

Huh.
So no excuses for lazyness~!

...I just realized my RTD has everyone posted too. Crap.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2011, 11:42:16 pm »

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lür Celant/Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Varmint Zero/Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Eveyo/Wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Tarran

You make your way back to the inn, inviting varmint to join you. He agrees and you work your way back to the inn of the dusty yellow dog, along the way you chat amicably. You realize that he was the one who you bumped into in the square just before the explosion, he's also the one who dragged you back into the temple to heal. You thank him for that even though you really can't remember much between being hit and waking up again.

The way back to the inn of the Dusty Yellow Dog is less eventful than the way from, thankfully. The sun has set enough that the sun is now on the shadow side of the city and the rainbow facets cut into the glass of the windows of the richer buildings no longer cast their fractured spectra. Less people are on the street now too... [Awr. 4] Looking around a sense of foreboding goes through you and your sword feels unusually heavy on your back. You shake it off as you reach the inn, giving the plaque bearing the image of a goodwife dusting off a large dog that's lying in front of a roaring fire a brief smile as you enter.

The inside of the Inn is golden and square, smoke hangs thin in the air from the fireplace that takes up a good portion of one wall. The famous stuffed yellow dog lies in front of the fireplace, guarding the inn to this day, or so the stories say. The inn is a simple two story affair, kitchens and dining on the floor with rooms above it.

---

Lür Celant

You keep running, throwing and overturning whatever filth you can find to toss their way. [Luck 4] You find quite a bit of good material and you think you're able to hinder them some as well as flinging a piece of jagged and burnt Iron at one of the watchers who's pursuing. [Ranged 4 Vs Dodge 4+2] He bats it aside and continues to pursue, [Agility 3+1-1, 2+2-1, Hindered Vs Celant Agility 3] once again you're unable to gain any ground on them, but the garbage you're forcing them to get around keeps them from catching up.

---

Marcus Zeicaust

A few streets above and over you continue to watch, bemused as an Aoul joins the chase. You follow the spectacle from a few streets across and over, moving with the runners. Helping the Keyite would be difficult unless he can pull away from at least one of his followers, helping the watch of course is a simple matter of shooting the keyite.

[Awr 3] There's something strange about that area that they're about to run through, you can't put your finger on it but it just doesn't look right.

---

Varmint Zero

You follow the young Aoul, he doesn't seem that bad. A little naive but ok otherwise. He does seem to be a little nervous and he keeps looking about as if to find something else there around him. Well he did say he heard voices, probably crazy in a way or two.

---

Eveyo

What you need is a couple drops of that Keyite's blood, then you could end this chase. As you have many times you wish for the wings of your elder brothers but you are doomed to carry the chase on foot for now. [Agility 5+1-1] Growling low in frustration you let your long legs carry you over as much of the distance as possible, bounding alongside watchers and over debris, loosening your sword as you go.... All you need is one cut and he's yours.

(you Will catch up to Celant next round if your Agility roll beats his.)
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: April 21, 2011, 12:17:37 am »

Go get a drink. Don't drink too much, though, just enough to slow down myself enough to relax and forget about the voices.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: April 21, 2011, 01:28:51 am »

Get a Drink, Avoid Drunken People

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: April 21, 2011, 08:10:36 am »

Keep aquireing blood, if aquired gloat for a second from a safe distance
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: April 21, 2011, 07:56:53 pm »

because i see you running frm the watch, my character wants the watch to see hwat the power of dragons is capable of

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: April 23, 2011, 12:41:53 am »

TALARION!!
---
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 21