Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20163 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - A beginning. (Sign-ups closed, wait listing accepted.)
« Reply #60 on: March 26, 2011, 08:09:53 am »

Bow, 60 arrows, Leather armor, 3 days ration, knife

Also : give us the damn character sheet and let us do the rest, names and all

Hey, kinda winging this. Nothing has really been solid until pinned it down and write it out, still I'll knock up a C/P character sheet to use in a couple minutes.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 26, 2011, 08:36:56 am »

Done, there is now a unified character sheet for each character that they can use.

All that is left is for everyone to get filled out the rest of the way I believe, and then the Intro. I could be missing something, but it's early.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Apple Master

• Bay Watcher
  • The Master of Apples. IT IS AN APPLE
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 26, 2011, 09:25:01 am »

If possible I'd like to be waiting listed, please. I know my stats etc don't really have much on the "active" times thing, so I'll just say I'm pretty much online all the time.
*cough*
PSN: SirAppleforth. Add me and say you're from Bay12!

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 26, 2011, 12:36:55 pm »

Here's my (hopefully) final sheet.

Name: Tarran
Race: Aoul
Wealth: Comfortable
Class: Mage
Attributes: 3Str. 3Awar. 9Agl. 0Dex. 6Hrt. 0Char. 9Int.
Skills:  3 magic, 2 Life magic. 3+2 Elemental magic. 5 Blades. 3 Dodge. 2 Light Armor.
knowledge: Rite of Passage, Ritual of blood, Survival, Linguistics, Rite of Binding
Starting Items: 1 Fine Wand (2GP 1SP). 1 Plain Wand (1GP 4SP). 1 Plain Prepared Staff  (2GP). 1 Plain Small hammer and chisel (4SP). 1 Plain Leather Armor (8SP). 1 Fine Sword (1GP 5SP). 1 Plain 3 days rations (1GP).
Bio: 22 year old Tarran is an Aoul that can't decide if he would prefer to use magic or weapons to beat people up. So, he decided to take the best of both worlds, and chose both. Tarran is a little higher then 7 feet tall, a little less pale than the average Aoul, blue eyes, black hair. His father was a hero and his mother was a great Mage. His mother, however, is the only surviving one of the two, as his father was slain by a larger-than-average dragon.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: March 26, 2011, 01:50:16 pm »

Wait list updated, dangerousness of enemies upgraded slightly now that I realize that there are more wait list lurkers than players.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: March 26, 2011, 02:06:11 pm »

Wait list updated, dangerousness of enemies upgraded slightly now that I realize that there are more wait list lurkers than players.
...Crap.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: March 26, 2011, 02:06:47 pm »

Hehehehehehe...
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: March 26, 2011, 02:08:18 pm »

Hehehehehehe...
I'll be sure to steal your soul for laughing when I have the chance.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2011, 02:08:44 pm »

What if you die before I get in?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2011, 02:12:15 pm »

What if you die before I get in?
Then I'll come back as a ghost and eat your soul.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 26, 2011, 02:14:03 pm »

Oh just possess me, I'll get you skills and you get a say in the action.

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 26, 2011, 02:18:22 pm »

Oh just possess me, I'll get you skills and you get a say in the action.
Hmmmm...

Hmmmm...

...hey, that's not that bad of an idea!

Though that's only if I die. I'll nevar die 'cause I R main char! And that totally gives me invincibility and doesn't just give me a brick in my chest.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 26, 2011, 02:19:34 pm »

And I get bricked.

And used as backup Main character. :D

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: March 26, 2011, 02:45:25 pm »

Theory: tarran is the world, and the other characters gave to save him. Tartan himself has nothing to do :P
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 21