Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20168 times)

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - A beginning. (Sign-ups closed, wait listing accepted.)
« Reply #45 on: March 25, 2011, 05:15:17 pm »

Knowledge and junk added.

Spend those points people!

Ritual ingredients and starting items coming soon.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 25, 2011, 05:33:39 pm »

Ambidextrous, and talented, if I can't save KP or get new passives

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 25, 2011, 05:34:59 pm »

The knowledge points you lose, the abilities you don't get now can all be bought later. Except for the passives.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 25, 2011, 05:39:24 pm »

Wealth: Comfortably enough to do.
Race: Aoul.
Class: Mage.
Stats: 3Str. 3Awar. 9Agl. 0Dex. 6Hrt. 0Char. 9Int.
Skill: 3 magic(mage bonus). 2 Life magic. 3+2(mage bonus) Elemental magic. 5 Blades. 3 Dodge. 2 Light Armor.
Knowledge: Siphon 4KP. Imbue 2KP. Survival [Lesser] 2KP. Item Care [Lesser] 4KP. Rite of binding 2KP.

Oh man, the mage gets SO much KPs. Awesome. I only hope I'm not missing out on too much not picking any passives.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2011, 06:50:45 pm »

Aoul (+1 Agi, -1 Str)
Comfortable
Dragon-kin: (+3 Ritualism, +3soak (Dragons are tough), or +3 Rending (dragons are known for thier destructive natures)) I want the party to decide
Stats: Str 4(-1=3), Awr 3, Agi 5(+1 =6), Dex 6, Heart 6, Cha 3, Int 3
Skills: Stealth 1, Search 1, Focus 2(Focus helps rituals too?), Rituals 3(+3=6), Blades 2, Dodge 2, Soak 2, Rending 2
Rite of Passage, Ritual of blood, Survival, Linguistics, Rite of Binding

GOing to be a little vicious btw
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2011, 06:57:39 pm »

Ritual of conjuration, trick shooting, Hex

Also, vicious like "You blow the shit out of everything!" or vicious like this?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 25, 2011, 07:14:07 pm »

just ordinary vivious, not crazy vicious
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 25, 2011, 08:32:07 pm »

Ritual objects up, going to take a break and do the starting items next.

You're all going to get a random starting item though, which I will reveal to you before you make your purchases.
---

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 25, 2011, 11:50:45 pm »

Rolling up the starting item for each of you based on class and starting skill.... Starting item list and money sheet are coming, with luck the intro will be tomorrow. I'm going to have fun with you guys.

Tarran

[2],

Aoul Hand-and-a-Half sword.
Item Durability: 60/60
Material: Steel
Type 1 or 2 handed when used by an Aoul, 2 handed for all other races.
Weight: 11 Pounds
Damage: 5-22
Description: Aoul blades are like the Aoul themselves, long and slender. Thin as a babies littlest finger this six foot long sword is as sharp as a razor, the height of an Aoul lets the light blade be used in one or two hands, but most other races find the additional length awkward. The lightweight blade has a harder time against armor than flesh, and takes wear more easily than similar weapons.

---

Trollan

[5],

Professional's Attire
Armor: 10/10
Damage Reduction: 2
Material: Fine cloth and thread of silver.
Weight: 4 pounds
Enchantment: +3 to charisma, +1 to lie
Description: The business may be fading, but these threads never do. Anyone looking at the person wearing this clothing immediately sees them as a little more professional, more confident and trustworthy. A useful tool in the hands of a thief of good repute.

---

Jakeread

[3]

Dented pewter ritual amulet
Energy threshold: Low
Weight: Negligible
Charges: 1 Max
Description: An amulet about the size of your palm, made of simple metal. Faint inscriptions link 3 small bowls set into the surface of the amulet, when set on a flat surface or held in the hand it can be used to cast simple rituals more quickly since it is the binding sign itself. After being cast the amulet can hold very simple rituals in stasis until the final part of the incantation is delivered.

---

Ze-spy

[6]

Cloak of feathers (crow)
Armor: 5/5
Damage reduction: 1
Material: Cotton stitched with crow feathers.
Weight: 6 Pounds
Enchantment: Can turn the user into a crow once per day, for no more than an hour.
Description: A powerful gift bestowed to Kin who have distinguished themselves in the eye of Cregga the wise, a Godling of the Avian origins. When worn the cloak is nothing more than a cloak of glossy black feathers, but when a feather is plucked from the fabric and plunged into the skin the cloak works a powerful bit of blood magic and transforms the user into a crow. After being used the feather reappears back to where it was plucked from and all of the feathers become pure white until midnight when the enchantment draws power again.

---

Wolfchild

[5]

Dragonbone Dueling Wand
Defensive Energy threshold: Medium
Weight: 1 pound
Charges: 3 before overloading
Enchantment: Can 'eat' three spells before needing to be discharged.
Description: A fluted length of bone as big around as your index finger and a touch more than a foot in length. Carved with intricate runes and designs, and always warm to the touch. The wand is meant for magic-users who intend to fight other magic users, the enchantments on the wand allow it to absorb energy directed at the wielder. This isn't a free thing though, and after the wand has absorbed all the energy it can the wielder has to give up some of their own blood and life before it can be used again.

---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 26, 2011, 12:04:46 am »

Hey, decent sword. Too bad it's poor against armor and breaks easily. Well, guess that's all I could ask for with a 2. At least I didn't get a 1.

Also, nice luck Ze-spy, Wolfchild, Trollan.
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 26, 2011, 01:51:26 am »

Starting goods are up, The GM would like to thank you all for your patience.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 26, 2011, 02:16:02 am »

1 Fine Wand (2GP 1SP). 1 Plain Wand (1GP 4SP). 1 Plain Prepared Staff  (2GP). 1 Plain Small hammer and chisel (4SP). 1 Plain Leather Armor (8SP). 1 Fine Sword (1GP 5SP). 1 Plain 3 days rations (1GP).

There, that should do.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 26, 2011, 02:26:21 am »

You all probably need names too...
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 26, 2011, 02:29:12 am »

You all probably need names too...
Oh.

I'll go with Tarran, as usual... because I really don't think I can remember anything that isn't a slightly misspelled or a shortened version of my name, and I can't really make my name shorter or misspelled a whole lot.

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2011, 02:35:06 am »

Bow, 60 arrows, Leather armor, 3 days ration, knife

Also : give us the damn character sheet and let us do the rest, names and all
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21