Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21

Author Topic: Imperfect - Siege, Evil bitches keep piling out of the clowncar.  (Read 20141 times)

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
Re: Imperfect - A beginning. Trollan is Screwed.
« Reply #180 on: April 24, 2011, 01:25:11 am »

Draw another arrow, irked that the Keyite dodged my arrow. Pull back, and wait for the Keyite to move... The Watcher is there now. May as well see what happens.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
  • Kind of back, but for how long?!
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: April 24, 2011, 01:31:00 am »

"Varmint, what are you doing? Come on, don't mess with those guys."

Go to my room after making sure Varmint doesn't get himself killed. Sleep.
Quote from: Phantom
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Quote from: Ze Spy
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: April 24, 2011, 01:41:45 am »

To all magic users,

Upon re-reading my initial post on magic I feel the need to clarify a few things.

You can all make up spells, but they'll need to be thoroughly tested and refined before they can be cast without difficulty modifiers. Even after being crafted and tested they may have strange affects under adverse conditions, the hazards of experimental magic. The spells that you pay to learn or already know are generally already tested quite thoroughly and will rarely go awry.

You can all make artifacts that require power, without the small hammer and chisel this can be tricky but anyone can attempt it. The effect to be crafted may require specific ingredients or a specific time for it to be made, unless you have a soul to charge it with it will always requre some of your energy to work. For some things the enchantments can be activated by blood, but that has other complications.

Rods and Staves: When blank these are used to amp up power in a spell.

Wands: When blank these are used for finesse, reducing the energy needed for a spell.

Other Foci: Are too numerous to mention.
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: April 24, 2011, 02:09:17 am »

action change, grab the arrow and prepare a ritual of blood with a nearby vermin
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 05:17:12 am by wolfchild »
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Ze Spy

• Bay Watcher
  • I was your beginning - so shall I be...your end.
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: April 24, 2011, 03:03:59 am »

Walk out of the Tavern

Trollan

• Bay Watcher
  • O hai!
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: April 24, 2011, 10:36:16 am »

"This doesn't seem fair, with the three people down here and the fourth shooting me from the rooftops, does it?" Lür said sarcastically as he got up. "Whatever officer, show me the way."

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: April 24, 2011, 01:35:38 pm »

Oh, Draignean, by the way, in case you didn't see it in my thread, Ze's been banned. So you're going to have to go down the Waiting List now.

...Wait, why is Talarion listed in the Waiting List when he's in the game already?
Unknown to most but the insane and the mystics, Tarran is actually Earth itself, as Earth is sentient like that planet in Avatar. Originally Earth used names such as Terra on the internet, but to protect it's identity it changed letters, now becoming the Tarran you know today.
Tarran has the "Tarran Bug", a bug which causes the affected character to repeatedly hit teammates while dual-wielding instead of whatever the hell he is shooting at.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: April 24, 2011, 01:43:01 pm »

It's in case he gets killed, then he can get back immediately *g*

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: April 24, 2011, 05:41:47 pm »

Spoiler: Tarran (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Lür Celant/Trollan (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Varmint Zero/Ze Spy (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Eveyo/Wolfchild (click to show/hide)

Tarran

Varmint seems to be in the process of leaving, no need to repay the favor he did you by leaping in and helping then. You could use some sleep more than you could use a fight anyway. You drain your mug and walk up the off the inn, fumbling the door open and stepping inside. When you shut the door behind you and turn back around you notice the man sitting in the chair in the corner of your room.

His robes are plain but well cut, he appears human. His hair is completely bone white, and though the skin of his face is smooth and unlined his eyes look... Old. Very old. He locks eyes with you and gestures to the bed, "Please, sit." Awfully generous of him considering that this is your bed.

Do you sit as he indicates?

---

Lür Celant

The watcher scowls at your sarcasm and motions for you to give him your sword and the rock you took from the square. Then a taller man steps out of the shadows of an alley and into the light. He's dressed somewhat monochromatically, black on gray, pale skin with dark hair and eyes. For coming out of the slums he's dressed immaculately, nothing is dirty or out of place. The soft leather of his boots doesn't even have any grime on them. "I have a better idea, give the stone to me and walk away. Let me deal with the..." The stranger looks the watcher up and done. "mongrel pup." He flashes you a white toothed grin that contains too many teeth. The watcher growls and levels the mancatcher at the newcomer.

---

Marcus Zeicaust

You pull another arrow to knock and keep watching, there's a newcomer in the fray now. There's something strange about him, [Awr 6] it takes you a second, but then you realize what it is. The man's shadow is in a different position than he is, slouching instead of standing straight.

---

Varmint Zero

You walk out and get hit by a runaway carriage, your body is carried away by a myriad of crows.

---

Eveyo

Growling you pull yourself out of the muck, as you rise you grab the arrow that snagged through the Keyite's leg. [Luck 2] The arrow however is covered in the same filth as everything else and the blood won't be pure enough to work with. Casting it aside you you watch as the theif surrenders to the watcher, their justice is served... Then another man walks forward towards the keyite, [Awr 5] from here you can feel a palpable aura of power come off of him. The general feeling is the same as the stones you've collected, except more whole and deadly than the shards. Whatever that thing is it isn't any race you've encountered before.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2011, 07:05:31 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: April 24, 2011, 06:10:06 pm »

Stand.

"Um, this is my room, sir. I'm slightly drunk and kinda going to sleep, and I don't plan on having you stare at me while I'm sleeping... so, may you please leave and we talk tomorrow?"

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: April 24, 2011, 06:57:51 pm »

Computer! Recharging! All! Words! Are! Exclamations!

Fleshing out Eveyo's turn as we speak.
---

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: April 24, 2011, 06:59:09 pm »

"What the... That can't be good." Move closer to the newcomer, keep my arrow drawn. Look over the man, specifically at his right hand. Train my arrow onto him, but be ready to shoot at the Keyite if he tries to run.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: April 24, 2011, 07:20:33 pm »

Cue free action dialogue for Tarran!

Tarran

You refuse to sit, this is your room and you won't be told what to do by a stranger. The man frowns at your comment slightly but does not rise as he speaks. "Tommorow will dawn on the ashes of this city if we do not speak now, whether you have chosen to poison yourself is none of my concern. You hold the key to a struggle that is coming to a head for the first time in memory, you have been chosen by fate itself." He stares at you intensely, apparently you are supposed to be massively affected by his statement. You wonder how drunk he is and how he got into your room.
---

Tarran

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: April 24, 2011, 07:25:09 pm »

Yaaaaaay!

"You're going to have to do quite a bit of convincing in order to make me listen. And you'd better convince me soon before I call the innkeeper."
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21