Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Let's play Digimon World!  (Read 11706 times)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
Re: Let's play Digimon World!
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2011, 11:00:23 am »

I use Tinypic
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2011, 11:29:27 am »

I use imgur, good UI and no bandwith limit I've found.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2011, 11:43:41 am »

Sweet, in a few hours time (probably 12) I will update the let's play.

What is the prefered monster that you guys want me to Digivolve Spliff into?

(if you don't know Agumon's Digivolution chart, look it up. No, Sukamon, Numemon, Nanimon or Centaramon are not going to be digivolved into)
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 11:58:42 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.
Hidden signature messages are fun!

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2011, 01:33:37 pm »

Hmmm too mad Numemon (the green slime I think) turns into one of my favorite digimon (Monzaemon)

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2011, 08:16:18 pm »

Make him GREYMON! Because Greymon is freaking awesome.
This being Homestuck, I'm not sure whether that's post-scratch Rose or Vriska with a wig.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2011, 08:26:06 pm »

Make him GREYMON! Because Greymon is freaking awesome.

No way the Red one... uhhh... DANG I used to know ALL their names

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2011, 08:51:04 pm »

If anyone is superior to Greymon I'd love to hear it. Because a giant flame-breathing T-Rex with a three-horned skull on its face is pretty hard to top.

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2011, 08:52:38 pm »

If anyone is superior to Greymon I'd love to hear it. Because a giant flame-breathing T-Rex with a three-horned skull on its face is pretty hard to top.

It really depends on your style

Personally I think Tyranaemon is supperior to Greymon at the start. (I am probably getting the name wrong... the Red T-rex)

Though Greymon gets a much better selection of Ultimate evolutions.

We could technically evolve Agumon into Kunemon as well... but I am not a fan of the bug pokemon.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2011, 09:04:08 pm by Neonivek »

CJ1145

• Bay Watcher
  • *Insert Meme Here*
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2011, 09:10:23 pm »

We could technically evolve Agumon into Kunemon as well... but I am not a fan of the bug pokemon.

:o

Neonivek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2011, 09:13:34 pm »

:o

Or Digimon  :-[

Emong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2011, 10:52:30 pm »

Fun fact that you may not know: You don't need to meet the stat requirements to get an ultimate, all you need to do is get the right weight, number of care mistakes, and meet one (preferably more if possible) of the bonus conditions.

(Also you can get Bakemon as your champion by lowering Agumon's discipline and letting him loose a heart. It'd probably take a few tries, though.)

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2011, 12:04:01 am »

Here's the thing, guys...

Although I would love to Digivolve into Tyrannomon (the big red Agumon) but he consumes the most food in the game. Seriously, not even Metalgreymon eats that much. When I get a sirloin farm and if you guys still want me to, I will Digivolve my guy into Tyrannomon.

I never seem to be able to get Greymon.

Fun fact that you may not know: You don't need to meet the stat requirements to get an ultimate, all you need to do is get the right weight, number of care mistakes, and meet one (preferably more if possible) of the bonus conditions.(Also you can get Bakemon as your champion by lowering Agumon's discipline and letting him loose a heart. It'd probably take a few tries, though.)
It depends on your tamer rating. It seems to be much harder to Digivolve when you say you have a Digivice. Bonus conditions are the very key that will let you Digivolve into an Ultimate.

This is coming from someone who's finished the game over 6 times, too.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2011, 12:08:34 am by Angel Of Death »
99 percent of internet users add useless, pulled out of arse statistics to their sig. If you are the 1%, please, for the love of Armok, don't put any useless shit like this in your sig.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2011, 12:21:26 am »

We easily beat Agumon. He is quite weak.

I wonder if he'll come to the city?

No, it's a magic turd that throws icecream.

He fell for it, guys!

Agumon opens up the "Item Bank". One of the most important places in the game.

I'm going to do some offscreen battles and training. I'm also going to do some (onscreen) Drill Tunnel dirt carrying. Dirt carrying massivly helps your Digimon Digivolve into an Ultimate.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2011, 02:22:46 pm »

Woah, giant pictures, imgur can resize them during the upload to something more sane, might need an account but they're free.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Angel Of Death

• Bay Watcher
  • Karl Groucho?
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 25, 2011, 11:32:12 am »

I'm reviving this. What should I do with the massive pictures? Spoiler them?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4