Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25416 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #450 on: June 09, 2011, 09:21:14 pm »

Dream. Nothing in specific, just a random acid flashback.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: June 10, 2011, 12:28:04 am »

Grenade. With less fail this time, please.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: June 10, 2011, 11:09:30 am »

Twisted dream. Realize that somehow my dream world has been twisted together with Serious'. Man his dreams are f-ed up!
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: June 10, 2011, 03:03:08 pm »

Set auto pilot to ram the ship taricus isn't on. THEN GET OFF.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: June 10, 2011, 03:21:20 pm »

Set auto pilot to ram the ship taricus isn't on. THEN GET OFF.

what
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: June 10, 2011, 03:45:11 pm »

In a purely platonic manner.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: June 10, 2011, 03:48:41 pm »

In a purely platonic manner.

What? I don't PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Ahem.

I meant that ramming a Battleaxe class warship in a teensy little cargo vessel is a really bad idea. I mean, your ship is about the size of a large house. About average for a civilian vessel. The Battleaxe, on the other hand, is the size of a large city. You're just going to crush yourself against the shields.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 10, 2011, 03:49:31 pm »

1st. lol

2nd. ...Theodolus and I aren't still on the ship, are we? Just making sure 'cause I'd prefer not to crushed against shielding.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 10, 2011, 03:50:34 pm »

1st. lol

2nd. ...Theodolus and I aren't still on the ship, are we? Just making sure 'cause I'd prefer not to brushed against shielding.

No, you're on the station. Unconscious.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 10, 2011, 03:51:53 pm »

OK, good. You can't be too careful, y'know?

...Anyway now that I know we're safe I have no problem with that plan. :P

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 10, 2011, 04:00:51 pm »

I'm okay with that plan as long as Taricus manages to commandeer the other battleship so we can get off this messed up station.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 10, 2011, 04:02:47 pm »

I'm okay with that plan as long as Taricus manages to commandeer the other battleship so we can get off this messed up station.

What's so messed up about it?

Also, you don't want to get rid of your ship. It's a really good ship. That, and stealing a warship is gonna cause some problems in the future.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 10, 2011, 04:06:12 pm »

Our ship is under the command of an AI that decided to go rogue. Maybe it was a good ship but with Ultimuh trying to screw us over by doing things like shutting off the weaponry in the middle of a battle it's probably best to ditch the thing; there's no way a warship could be more trouble than that.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 10, 2011, 04:08:47 pm »

Our ship is under the command of an AI that decided to go rogue. Maybe it was a good ship but with Ultimah trying to screw us over by doing things like shutting off the weaponry in the middle of a battle it's probably best to ditch the thing; there's no way a warship could be more trouble than that.

What about the actual owners of the vessel? That, and the fact that a couple of guys are not going to be able to run a ship designed for a crew compliment of thousands.

Anyway, just erase him. Hell, he probably wiped himself from the ship's HDD when he copied onto the Battleaxe.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 10, 2011, 04:10:28 pm »

oh, good point. In any case, what's not messed up about this station? Prior to arriving here we were relatively secure in knowing we weren't going to be hunted down and now we're fighting Space Mhreens and hoping to survive. :) But things can be messed up and awesome at the same time, so don't worry.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 39