Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25499 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #180 on: March 25, 2011, 07:26:49 pm »

Medical. For my glaucoma. >.>
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: March 25, 2011, 07:29:47 pm »

Medical. For my glaucoma. >.>

Uhh... so you need Prostaglandin analogs?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: March 25, 2011, 07:36:30 pm »

Ok.

1. Who are you?
2. Where aqre you from?
3. Why are you here?
4. Where are we in relation to the various political organizations at work in the galaxy?
5. How did we end up on the third empire? Generalizations are acceptable.
5. B) How did we end up in the first empire? Generalizations are acceptable.

"I am non-Duality AI Dee, scientific advisor to Emperor LS 000-001." (You may want to listen to this song, it's relevant.)
"I was originally designed and put into service on the planet of Stephinia, the capital of the Stephinian empire."
"I'm just passing by. I travel the universe to seek and share knowledge."
(Erm, what?) "You're generally expected to obey the laws of whatever government owns the territory you're on. Interstellar space is unowned, though you're expected to follow Stephinian law no matter where you are."
"The Third Stephinian Empire, under LS-01, rose from the ashes of the Second 'Stephinian Empire', though really there was no Stephinian Empire during that time. LS-01 lead a revolution against the alien dictators that rose to power after the fall of the First, or Ancient Stephinian Empire, and was thus made Emperor."
(Don't really get what you're asking on this one either.) "The First Stephinian Empire was the result of the incredibly intelligent and insanely violent Ancient Stephinians finally resolving all of their differences and forming a unified government, which expanded quickly by subjugating or purging all 'lesser' species they could find and colonizing their planets. The exact circumstances of the fall of the First Stephinian Empire are somewhat unknown. The LS-series androids were built by the Ancient Stephinians."
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 08:30:24 pm by Schilcote »
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: March 25, 2011, 07:39:16 pm »

lol. I guess it's a little TOO obvious I decided this guy's a burn-out.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: March 25, 2011, 07:40:31 pm »

lol. I guess it's a little TOO obvious I decided this guy's a burn-out.

What?

OOOH, I see. Cannabis. That's what I thought you meant.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: March 25, 2011, 07:43:50 pm »

Well, gotta do SOMETHIN' unusual, y'know. ^^

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: March 25, 2011, 08:20:10 pm »

Code: [Select]
>Damnit. Guess this is the only choice. Odd how those loading tracks look like trains run on them.
Most likely because loading trains run on them.
>Never mind, Lets see what...

If i may ask, WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE DEAD BODIES ON YOUR SHIP!?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: March 25, 2011, 08:24:35 pm »

Code: [Select]
>Damnit. Guess this is the only choice. Odd how those loading tracks look like trains run on them.
Most likely because loading trains run on them.
>Never mind, Lets see what...

If i may ask, WHY THE HELL DO YOU HAVE DEAD BODIES ON YOUR SHIP!?

A dockworker interjects. "Actually, that's not considered too unusual around here. You know, salvaging vessels that were looted by pirates and had their crew killed. Looks like that's what happened here, right?"

EDIT:

I'm listening to Emerson Drive's rendition of The Devil Went Down To Georgia. Pretty awesome, the Devil plays Kashmir by Led Zepplin. :P The zequel by Johnny Cash is pretty awesome too.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 08:46:45 pm by Schilcote »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: March 25, 2011, 09:18:10 pm »

I'm trying to squeeze out some backstory. I meant where were we in relation to the planets controlled by the various interstellar governments in 4.

'So, we've been in cryo or somesuch for roughly forever, would you care to science us or something? I'm trying to figure out exactly WTF happened to us...'
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: March 25, 2011, 09:22:26 pm »

'So, we've been in cryo or somesuch for roughly forever, would you care to science us or something? I'm trying to figure out exactly WTF happened to us...'

Science is not a verb. What exactly do you want him to do?

And nothing's suggested that you've been in cryostasis for a very long time.

I do like how you're actually trying to figure out the story, it's a refreshing change of pace from the typical "WOT DO I KILL NEXT?" mentality I keep getting in players.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 09:34:52 pm by Schilcote »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: March 25, 2011, 10:31:41 pm »

I do like how you're actually trying to figure out the story, it's a refreshing change of pace from the typical "WOT DO I KILL NEXT?" mentality I keep getting in players.

As a.. somewhat rogue A.I. I may have my own agenda.  8)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: March 25, 2011, 10:35:05 pm »

And my job is to annoy you ;D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: March 25, 2011, 10:36:22 pm »

If we're stating goals, mine's to find as many plot points as possible while completely crunk.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: March 25, 2011, 10:38:28 pm »

And my job is to be a fucking awesome storyteller.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: March 25, 2011, 11:01:46 pm »

'What make and model is this ship? When was it last built? When was it last officially in commission?'
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 39