Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25412 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 06:32:25 pm »

Attempt to locate the crew quarters and see if I can figure out my identity from there.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 06:43:15 pm »

Code: [Select]
>Well, it seems that i'm a bit detained. Are my tools active?
Affirmative
>Right then, I'm taking direct control.
Mode_Change: Direct Control Confirmed
The droid engages his tools, selecting a set of bolt cutters, and gets to work removing the chain. Upon completing this, he takes any money in the cash register and leaves.
Code: [Select]
Was that legal?
>You forget that I work for the Foundation. Unless I steal from them they don't care.
Noted
>Also he deserved it.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 07:02:40 pm »

Taricus: ANNOY SOMETHING!
Zrk: Test fire weapon at that thing trying to annoy me. Then try and plug in the box.
Serious: Attempt to locate the crew quarters and see if I can figure out my identity from there.
Ragnarok: The droid engages his tools, selecting a set of bolt cutters, and gets to work removing the chain. Upon completing this, he takes any money in the cash register and leaves.

Taricus: 2

You attempt to annoy the man with the gun. He shoots you.

Zrk: 5

You point the weapon at the drone and pull the trigger. It silently fires a small BB at high velocity, which leaves a small depression in the drone's hull.

It seems to be some sort of Gauss gun, designed for personal defense.

You see nothing that you could plug the box into in the immediate area.

Serious: 2

You head down the dimly-lit stairs and find what look like crew quarters. None of them are lit, so it's hard to see, but they look rather spartan. You don't find anything pertaining to your own identity.

Ragnarok: 4

You clip the chain, cutting the power to the clamp, and investigate Big Bill's storefront. You see no obvious form of currency, and you decide it'd be best to get out of here before Big Bill finishes what he's doing.

You head out the door and find yourself in a somewhat dark alleyway. Outside the alleyway you can hear all sorts of people conducting trade.

Statuses:

Crew:
Ahra: Android
Taricus: Robot (Tau Drone-oid)
Ultimuh: AI (large)
SeriousConcentrate: Human
Zrk2: Human
Remalle: Human

Dock:
Theodolus: Human
Ragnarok: Robot
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2011, 07:04:36 pm »

Beat him down!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 23, 2011, 07:07:27 pm »

Attempt to see what's going on with the camera, while at the same time trying to get some understanding of the strange language.

Hmm.. missed a turn.. was playing minecraft.. <_<

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 23, 2011, 07:24:34 pm »

Look around the ship with the goal of reaching the power source and making sure it's on. If it isn't, investigate and repair if necessary, then turn it on. If it is, try to meet up with other survivors.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 23, 2011, 07:26:17 pm »

Find the controls and try and activate the ship.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2011, 07:52:28 pm »

Taricus: Beat him down!
Ultimuh: Attempt to see what's going on with the camera, while at the same time trying to get some understanding of the strange language.
Serious: Look around the ship with the goal of reaching the power source and making sure it's on. If it isn't, investigate and repair if necessary, then turn it on. If it is, try to meet up with other survivors.
Zrk: Find the controls and try and activate the ship.

Taricus: 6

You jump at Zrk. He steps out of the way, and you skid along the floor upside down for a while before falling down the stairs into what looks likes the engineering area. It's very, very dark, the only light is from the radioluminecent lamp in the starwell and that only barely illuminates anything. You notice another dead body lying on the floor.

Ultimuh: 3

You switch on the camera's built-in LED lamp and pan around a bit.

You can't decipher the language at all; you have no idea where to start.

Serious: 6

You go back up the stairs to try to find a lightsource, and grab Ultimuh. You go back down and find Engineering. A lot of the equipment down here has been smashed as if with a hammer, and there's a lot of slashed tubing around. Nothing seems to be working.

You notice that your heart is beating hard and you're starting to breathe heavily.

Zrk: 2

You fumble around in the dark a while before finding an upward staircase. It's dimly lit by another tritium lamp.

At the top of the stairs is a large room that is also only lit by two tritium lamps near the stairs. All of the consoles are dark and unresponsive, except for one which has a single blinking button. You stumble over to it and see that it has a pictogram of an antenna on it, with little waves pointing inwards.

Statuses:

Crew:
Ahra: Android
Taricus: Robot (Tau Drone-oid)
Ultimuh: AI (large)
SeriousConcentrate: Human
Zrk2: Human
Remalle: Human

Dock:
Theodolus: Human
Ragnarok: Robot
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 23, 2011, 07:57:06 pm »

Search the body
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 23, 2011, 07:57:25 pm »

Leave the strange language for now, at the moment, I need to figure out what's going on.. wait.. is someone touching me?

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 23, 2011, 07:58:03 pm »

Leave the strange language for now, at the moment, I need to figure out what's going on around here, why have I been.. activated?

'Cos the dead guy pressed the button.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 23, 2011, 07:58:53 pm »

Leave the strange language for now, at the moment, I need to figure out what's going on around here, why have I been.. activated?

Changed the post, also, in character, I would not know that?

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 23, 2011, 08:12:25 pm »

Look around for a place to hook Ultimuh in so the AI can do a diagnostic on the ship. If we're lucky, he can find instructions on how to get the damn thing to the nearest port.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:17:53 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 23, 2011, 08:13:43 pm »

Look around for a place to hook Ultimah in so the AI can do a diagnostic on the ship. If we're lucky, he can find instructions on how to get the damn thing to the nearest port.

Ut's ultimUh, not Ultimah.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2011, 08:15:07 pm »

Changed the post, also, in character, I would not know that?

Well, you saw the dead guy who pressed the button, it'd be reasonable to assume that the button was what activated everyone.

Ut's

Utz?
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 39