Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25394 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #465 on: June 10, 2011, 04:28:55 pm »

o.O I'm not sure if it's good that he's off our ship or bad that he's now got control of a warship... and that's where marines are taking us, isn't it? Oh dear.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 10, 2011, 04:31:51 pm »

o.O I'm not sure if it's good that he's off our ship or bad that he's now got control of a warship... and that's where marines are taking us, isn't it? Oh dear.

Presumably they mean to take you onto the other one, the crew of which is probably wondering what the hell just happened.

Unfortunately, Ultimuh kind of has the same idea as Zrk.

EDIT:

I SWEAR I'll write a turn today.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 10, 2011, 04:34:19 pm »

My prediction: the marines never get us to that ship because Ultimuh rams it with his own and Zrk2 misses since the ship he's aiming at is the one that just rammed the other one. The marines with Theo and me are just like :o at this turn of events. ^^
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #468 on: June 10, 2011, 06:11:19 pm »

When I can join in then I shall.
Robot: Skarmee.
A skarmory, essentially, slightly less biological then in canon though. It's still able to digest foodstuffs into power so yer.
A jetpack attatchment to it as well, the one that should allow easy deep space travel for a long time, as Skarmee can fly pretty easily otherwise.
Hull: three layers of 2 mm Titanium, upper layer sandwiching a non newtonian semisolid (3mm), lower layer sandwiching thermogel mixed into a flexible plastic (2 mm). Powered by Zero point and/or respiration (foodstuffs and ), Zero Point only producing enough to be stored up for some movement, and for on and off consciousness, respiration allowing for full function. Beak is particularly strong, much like a drill but lacking rotary movement. Has internal material sorting to allow multiple materials to be stored within, separated. Eyes can can produce an accurate laser light, much like a laser pen. Wings can fan out to cover enough air to fly, along with strong leg joints moved through tension gear to allow liftoff by leaping rather then having to run, as well allowing to easily gain much speed through running anyway. This makes the legs difficult to repair however. It's brain is kept in the form of a data "chip", stored in a small Black Box along with the ZPE core. The box made of a very strong material, allowing the brain to continuously function without the rest of the body. The brain does not communicate with any other devices however, and can only be interacted with if one can directly touch the inside of the black box.
Communication: She can only speak in adorable "Sqwack!~"s, though AI's and Robots can easily transcribe.
Her appearance is:

Lemme know if there is any problems, and if I may join this at some point.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 10, 2011, 10:30:31 pm »

AMOST LIROTLAR HAS CREATED REMILEM, A LIGNITE QUERN. IT MENACES WITH SPIKES OF DOWNED PPP SERVERS AND FUCK YOU VERIZON.

Ahem.

Hay, iceball's back. Yaaaaaay~
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 10, 2011, 10:48:37 pm »

Taricus: "Dee-deet" ("That was fun!") Go marine hunting!
Serious: Dream. Nothing in specific, just a random acid flashback.
Ragnarok: Grenade. With less fail this time, please.
Theodolus: Twisted dream. Realize that somehow my dream world has been twisted together with Serious'. Man his dreams are f-ed up!

Taricus: 3

You get back onto the station.

Serious: 6

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cy-fx69ISok

Ragnarok: 6

You throw GRENAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAED

IT GOES BEWM

Roll for damnage: 2

NO ONE GIVES A SHIT

Text:

Iceball wakes up in a BAWKS next to Theodolus and Srs.

MEANWHILE IN SPESS

The Battleaxe under Ultimuh's control rams the one not under his control.

It barely encounters any resistance from the other ship's shields.

Both ships are destroyed. Thousands of crewmen die in the crash.

Roll to point defense: 6

The rest die to the station's weapons, blasting evacuees into a fine green mist.

"Battleaxe, we have secured the organics. We're proceeding to disable the robot."
"Come in, Battleaxe."

They look out the window.

"Holy shit."

Statuses:

Crew:
Ahra: Android: Wrist-Mounted Razors : Coilgun (12/24 loaded), Ship's Debit Card
Tarticus: Robot (Tau Drone-oid): 2 Int. Pulse Rifles (1 clip, 75/0 loaded)
Ultimuh: AI (large):
   Tracked Robot: Pneumatic Axe, Fine Manipulator, Strong Manipulator.
SeriousConcentrate: Human: ??: Tape, aresol lubricant, EVA suit, EMP Pistol (1 cell, 0/4 loaded). Unconcious.
Zrk2: Human: Coilgun (12/24 loaded)
Theodolus: Human: Complicated Shit, Saw-looking thing, Experimental Shield Weapon. Unconcious.
Ragnarok: Robot: Integrated Pulse Shotgun: EVA Rocket Pack (11 canisters, 4/4 loaded), 14 incendiary grenades

Ship:

Crate of EVA gear

DSUHFGIUHSIFGUVHDFLIUGHDLIUFHGLIDUFHGLIUDFHBG BAD CONNECTION
YOUC ANNOT STOP NME FROM WIRITN GMY TURnS
RRAAAAAAAA

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 10, 2011, 10:50:03 pm »

Look for Serious AKA hippie repair man.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

iceball3

• Bay Watcher
  • Miaou~
    • View Profile
    • My DA
« Reply #472 on: June 10, 2011, 10:56:00 pm »

Eat the COMPLICATED SHIT that Theo has, in such a way that it is stored safely inside my insides.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 10, 2011, 10:56:48 pm »

Keep dreaming about the oddly-fascinating bearded man. Didn't he sell me a few caps that one time?

Also I have tears in my eyes now from laughing too hard. >.>
« Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 10:59:30 pm by SeriousConcentrate »

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 10, 2011, 11:24:17 pm »

In a purely platonic manner.

What? I don't PFAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA

Ahem.

I meant that ramming a Battleaxe class warship in a teensy little cargo vessel is a really bad idea. I mean, your ship is about the size of a large house. About average for a civilian vessel. The Battleaxe, on the other hand, is the size of a large city. You're just going to crush yourself against the shields.

OK.

AMMENDED ACTION: Cloak and sneak close to the ship, but do not hit the shields.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 11, 2011, 01:11:27 am »

Freak out due to the trippy dream and wake up.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 11, 2011, 03:41:06 am »

On a personal note thanks for wasting the previous five or so hours of my life by inducing a TV Tropes-like frenzy of watching Billy Mays YTP, Schilcote. :(

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 11, 2011, 10:29:35 am »

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 11, 2011, 11:11:57 am »

Okay, fine.

Sneak onto one of their transports, hoping to be brought back unnoticed.

I'm small, so I should be able to hide pretty well.

Otherwise just try to look like salvage.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 11, 2011, 11:13:40 am »

Sneak onto one of their transports, hoping to be brought back unnoticed.

What transports?
Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 39