Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25449 times)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV: In Which The Empire Rolls a 6.
« Reply #405 on: June 06, 2011, 04:37:58 pm »

"Did you say Power Armor?"

"Yeah, it can take a direct hit with a tactical nuke, even without the helmet. Uhh, or so I've heard. That saw you've got there is anti-armor though. You've just got to get through the shields, then you can just drive that baby right through 'em and out the other side. Their shields 'll get weakened when they smash through the hull, it'll only take a few antitank hits to bring them down. Or a few terrawatts worth of directed plasma." He holds up his massive weapon.
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 06, 2011, 04:42:29 pm »

"Ooh! How can I get my hands on one of those!? I've got a great idea on making an all-in-one weapon. Tell ya what, you give me yours and by the time you're back with a new one I'll have a prototype finished."
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 06, 2011, 04:50:08 pm »

"Ooh! How can I get my hands on one of those!? I've got a great idea on making an all-in-one weapon. Tell ya what, you give me yours and by the time you're back with a new one I'll have a prototype finished."

"Uhh... well... these are kinda expensive. Plus, I doubt you could lift one. You're kinda small, by our standards."
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: June 06, 2011, 06:44:56 pm »

((I am in again.. but the virus may have.. Infected too much of the AI  What I mean with that? Expect strange things happening, frequently. :P
And I may not post on every turn, so skip me whenever you feel like it, blame it on the virus.  :P ))

Shut off the power core shielding for a while. (Is the power source radiation based?)

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 06, 2011, 08:19:40 pm »

(Is the power source radiation based?)[/b]

No.

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 06, 2011, 08:22:28 pm »

*takes a step back and appraises the weapon* "Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Well, you got any good side arms that will help me survive a little longer? I'd prefer to not get into a gun fight with only a knife."

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 06, 2011, 08:39:33 pm »

*takes a step back and appraises the weapon* "Oh yeah, I guess you're right. Well, you got any good side arms that will help me survive a little longer? I'd prefer to not get into a gun fight with only a knife."

(Actually it's an Auto Axe. I find Man Opener to be one of the best weapons in the game against armor (cuts a Sentry Bot in half in less than a second), though of course it's obsoleted by the Alien Blaster (which disintegrates every enemy in the game except Super Mutant Masters and Behemoths in a single hit). Makes sense, since it's a metal cutting tool.)

"There's all sorts of guns in the marketplace, and since it hasn't got any bulkheads that have vacuum on the other side the troops won't be able to get in there directly. In fact, if I remember right, there was some sort of experimental shield-draining weapon we got off some scientist chick."

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 06, 2011, 11:50:48 pm »

Modifying my action

"Thanks man, I'll see if I can hunt that down!"
Head to the market and hunt down that shield draining weapon

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 07, 2011, 02:01:18 pm »

Taricus: Head to fire control, kill troops there!
Ultimuh: Interfere
Ragnarok: modify myself so I can phase through shields.
Serious: Try to hit the shield generator with a lucky shot.
Zrk: Jettison the ships garbage at the baddies.
Theodolus: Head to the market and hunt down that shield draining weapon

Taricus: 1

You have absolutely no idea where anything is. Another robot patrolling the halls stops and stares at you. It's probably trying to figure out whether or not you're supposed to be here.

Roll To Think: 1

"GENERAL UNIT X-412, YOU ARE ORDERED TO REPORT TO FIRE CONTROL IMMEDIATELY. IS YOUR PATHFINDING SYSTEM NOT FUNCTIONING? I WILL DOWNLOAD NEW MAPPING DATA TO YOUR DATA STORAGE."

Ragnarok:

You have no idea how to do that, or if it is possible.

Serious: 5

You've got no idea how the enemy ships are laid out, and your instruments can't penetrate their shields. You take a wild guess and aim the cannons.

Roll To Ultimuh: 5

And your screen goes black.

Zrk:

It turns out this ship has no waste disposal systems. I guess you just throw it out the airlock.

Theodolus: 6

You grab a lightly blood-stained device labeled "Anti-Shield Weapon Prototype 12". It's damn heavy.

Something is trying to smash down one of the bulkhead doors.

Statuses:

Crew:
Ahra: Android: Wrist-Mounted Razors : Coilgun (12/24 loaded), Ship's Debit Card
Tarticus: Robot (Tau Drone-oid): 2 Int. Pulse Rifles (2 clips, 100/100 loaded)
Ultimuh: AI (large):
   Tracked Robot: Pneumatic Axe, Fine Manipulator, Strong Manipulator.
SeriousConcentrate: Human: ??: Tape, aresol lubricant
Zrk2: Human: Coilgun (12/24 loaded)
Theodolus: Human: Complicated Shit, Saw-looking thing
Ragnarok: Robot: Integrated Pulse Shotgun: EVA Rocket Pack (11 canisters, 4/4 loaded)

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 07, 2011, 02:02:27 pm »

Head to fire control, kill personel there!
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 07, 2011, 02:06:56 pm »

"Not cool, AI dude." I go looking for an EVA suit just in case the little guy gets more malicious ideas.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 07, 2011, 02:09:43 pm »

((Actually I meant to mess with our own shields.. and before you even ask why.. I blame the virus.  :P ))

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: June 07, 2011, 02:11:05 pm »

((Actually I meant to mess with our own shields.. and before you even ask why.. I blame the virus.  :P ))

I know.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: June 07, 2011, 02:33:15 pm »

Fine then. Look for a crew member that I can help, or an enemy. Shoot the enemy. Help the Crew members.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: June 07, 2011, 02:46:18 pm »

Launch missile into the middle of the garbage and have it travel with the garbage. Then open fire in the conventional manner.
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 39