Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39

Author Topic: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV  (Read 25491 times)

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
Re: You All Wake Up In A Cryochamber IV
« Reply #210 on: March 26, 2011, 12:39:43 am »

So, uh, where are you guys headed? I'm lookin' for work and I'm a pretty good laborer. I'm also pretty handy in a brawl if you're thinkin' you might run in to trouble.
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: March 26, 2011, 12:41:20 am »

I'm also pretty handy in a brawl if you're thinkin' you might run in to trouble.

Do you use the Wiimote or the Gamecube controller?
WHY DID YOU HAVE ME KICK THEM WTF I DID NOT WANT TO BE SHOT AT.
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: March 26, 2011, 12:44:28 am »

Serious: "Cool, man, thanks." Study the maps closely. Try to figure out where legally-dubious products are sold.
Ultimuh: Search the stardock's LAN for anything of interest, that might cost about the amount we got.

Serious: 3

You study the starmap closely, but there seems to be no planet named 'California'.

A large man passes you a note quietly. "High quality product; ask the Vellox Travel Agency next door for a flight to Pen Island, on the planet Scunthor."

Ultiumuh:

You spend 5 credits on extensive repairs to the ship. Within a few hours, the smashed consoles and slashed tubing are all repaired and replaced.

You take note of the ship's armament, one "SDW-191 beam cannon", whatever that means. You order an "EN4CR-480" sheild generator for 125 credits.

You find mention of a 'Universal Translator' that can supposedly translate these languages for you. You should order the meatlings to go and buy one.

Statuses:

Crew:
Ahra: Android: Coilgun (12 shots left), Ship's Debit Card
Tarticus: Robot (Tau Drone-oid):
Ultimuh: AI (large)
SeriousConcentrate: Human: ??: Tape, aresol lubricant
Zrk2: Human: Coilgun (12 shots left)
Theodolus: Human

Dock:
Ragnarok: Robot

Money:
2,150-(5+125=130)=2,020
I dunno, you guys have survived Thomas the tank engine, golems, zombies, nuclear explosions, laser whales, and being on the same team as ragnarock.  I don't think something as tame as a world ending rain of lava will even slow you guys down.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: March 26, 2011, 12:52:05 am »

Wait for one of the meatbags to come back, then, as politely as I can, ask it to go buy that translator,
or else I might not start the engines, or forget to close the airlock, or have the onboard waste disposal throw up a few nasty surprizes when they least expect it.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 12:53:38 am by Ultimuh »

Theodolus

• Bay Watcher
  • Sing until your ears bleed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: March 26, 2011, 12:53:07 am »

I'm also pretty handy in a brawl if you're thinkin' you might run in to trouble.

Do you use the Wiimote or the Gamecube controller?
Definitely gamecube controller.
Introduce myself to Serious and offer to lead him to any goods providers he may need
Someday I'll find a hilarious quote and put it here...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: March 26, 2011, 12:54:52 am »

Steal a gun again. and try to avoid the cops this time.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: March 26, 2011, 12:56:18 am »

Steal a gun again. and try to avoid the cops this time.

Just buy one, they're only 25 credits!

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: March 26, 2011, 01:03:48 am »

'What make and model is this ship? When was it last built? When was it last officially in commission?'

"I don't know. I've never seen that model before."
'Doess the design suggest which culture may have originated it? Surely you can scan it and determine the level of technological development of it? Can you find a time period that way?'
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: March 26, 2011, 01:06:41 am »

'What make and model is this ship? When was it last built? When was it last officially in commission?'

"I don't know. I've never seen that model before."
'Doess the design suggest which culture may have originated it? Surely you can scan it and determine the level of technological development of it? Can you find a time period that way?'

"Mmh, I can't find anything in its design to identify its designers. It's definitely a high-technology vessel, but that's all I can tell you."

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: March 26, 2011, 01:18:53 am »

"Bummer, dude." Maybe there's a beach nearby. Theodolus offers to take me to a dealer, and I show him the card I was given. "What's your opinion of these Pen Island, Scunthor guys? Are they selling ink or Redenbacher? 'Cause stems and seeds just ain't kosher, man." I think for a moment. "Is there anyone closer, like, in a mile radius, maybe?"
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: March 26, 2011, 01:20:20 am »

"Bummer, dude." Maybe there's a beach nearby. Theodolus offers to take me to a dealer, and I show him the card I was given. "What's your opinion of these guys? Are they selling ink or Redenbacher? 'Cause stems and seeds just ain't kosher, man."

:psyduck:

By the way, illegal substances are very, very, very hard to come by in space patrolled by the Empire, and that's everywhere. They take a very forceful approach to drug enforcement.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2011, 01:22:11 am by Schilcote »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: March 26, 2011, 01:21:04 am »

Don't worry, I'll get that bot for Ultimuh, just wait.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Zrk2

• Bay Watcher
  • Emperor of the Damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: March 26, 2011, 01:21:51 am »

'So how 'bout you give us some directions to the nearest reasonably pleasant system? Please.'

NINJAS >.>            <.<
He's just keeping up with the Cardassians.

Schilcote

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: March 26, 2011, 01:23:05 am »

'So how 'bout you give us some directions to the nearest reasonably pleasant system? Please.'

NINJAS >.>            <.<

Well, you're already at the spaceport, so I'd say that's unnecessary.

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: March 26, 2011, 01:23:43 am »

Don't worry, I'll get that bot for Ultimuh, just wait.

No need to hurry tough.
Unless the ship is rigged to blow up in a few hours.

Uhm.. I should probably not give Schilcote any ideas.. <_<
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 39