Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 165

Author Topic: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread  (Read 73759 times)

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread
« Reply #2205 on: April 28, 2011, 05:10:26 pm »

Aye, I think Roberts is far too cunning. Probably has a few tricks up his sleeve, the bastard.
The glorious bastard.

Truly. I wonder what his stats are, but knowing would ruin the mystery of just how much of a badass he is.
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: April 28, 2011, 05:11:51 pm »

Aye, I think Roberts is far too cunning. Probably has a few tricks up his sleeve, the bastard.
The glorious bastard.

Truly. I wonder what his stats are, but knowing would ruin the mystery of just how much of a badass he is.
Heh, I was talking about his strategy. Though I wouldn't be surprised if he was very good.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: April 28, 2011, 05:13:07 pm »

Oh his strategy is magnificent. Duping Sheb like that..Iituem played him very well.
To be fair, I'd have likely gone for the lone ship myself.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: April 28, 2011, 05:14:24 pm »

Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if he was pirate Kane.
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: April 28, 2011, 05:14:40 pm »

two spearmen? I think the name "The Brigand Years" implies that there were FAR more then two spearmen generated.

And yet, only two attacked you. Has anyone else been attacked? I think not.

So far we have only see two.

When did he ever say this? Because I never saw it.

He implied it several times. You can go comb though a thousand posts looking for it if you wish.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: April 28, 2011, 05:21:40 pm »

The glorious bastard.

I don't know but I am going to be kickin his arse up and down the brentish channel.

Also I believe CG most likely has all of our ladn surronded by troops or atleast some scouts.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: April 28, 2011, 05:26:04 pm »

I hate to have to disillusion you, but I believe CG is not nearly that powerful, yet.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: April 28, 2011, 05:36:33 pm »

1) Your invasion was caused by boredom, expansion needs and your mouth...mostly your mouth.
2) Roberts was an event hinted at for 2-3 turns before it happened. It hit the juiciest part of the trade network to screw over everyone in the game all at once
3) My faction was the result of an idea Iituem had AFTER an event you explicitly knew would come if you left your caravans unguarded.

1) Two things. One, I KNOW that, don't need to tell me again. Two, there was a perfectly large and unclaimed area in the east, which Cript had perfect access to. Don't give me "Expansion needs" Bullshit. You know the world is round, and it wouldn't take awfully long to get from one side of the world to the other.
2) And I was excluded from the trade network, remember? I had the shares for a turn before I was locked out.
3) I missed the GMs comment about that, because I never remember seeing anything of the sort.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: April 28, 2011, 05:46:13 pm »

1) and as cript so nicely did the math: you were closer...and your mouth was incentive for him to do it
2) That has nothing to do with the fact that you just werent paying attention
3) You missed the bolded text in the turn reports? wow...no comment

powerful? me? dont need to be, scouts are cheap and quick...
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: April 28, 2011, 05:54:13 pm »

Yeah. I could go to the east. And get in squabbles over land with the two most powerful fractions in the game and my greatest ally. Or I can take the pretty much undefended lands of Maver.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: April 28, 2011, 05:57:43 pm »

Not to mention that the eastern part of Imperia is very economically developed. Me and Brent will have enough trouble with it!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: April 28, 2011, 05:59:49 pm »

Eh. Your don't look too bad (good?) off in that way. I do not know what deal you stuck, but the real green areas are pretty far from your place Terenos.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: April 28, 2011, 06:03:20 pm »

Yeah, my lands are okay. Good yellows to cascade through, build up my strength for the light greens, then have the juice to maybe take on greens. Shebs got pretty much similar. And we have the advantage of being on the continent. Ferrying a large force over the oceans would be costly right now, and theres no really soft coastal areas to foothold into.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: April 28, 2011, 06:04:46 pm »

Yeah. I could go to the east. And get in squabbles over land with the two most powerful fractions in the game and my greatest ally.
Not to mention that the eastern part of Imperia is very economically developed. Me and Brent will have enough trouble with it!
All the more reason to invade it. Being closer to your master is a good thing in vassalage, seeing as support can be sent much quicker. Also, more ecomonicly devloped means more money for taking it?

And once all the land is taken, are you just going to babble over more land? I just wanted a little corner for myself, because I know I can make much more money by investing in my land and gainning resreach.

And at Cyber over my so-called bigmouth, I was planning on remaining netural in most matters and not saying much more. I said this too, so the personal reason is nil. Unless Cript does not pay attention as well.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: April 28, 2011, 06:05:30 pm »

How far east are you planning on going?
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 165