Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 165

Author Topic: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread  (Read 73844 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
Re: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread
« Reply #2040 on: April 26, 2011, 06:39:05 pm »

Plans for Phantom: Cause localized Singularities on the borders of my territories.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2041 on: April 26, 2011, 06:40:21 pm »

You're right. It will never possibly happen. I can totally let my guard down about that.
..Or I'll just sit here growing ridiculously wealthy off my slavery, and laugh at you all for not doing the same. Possibly while doing something else of moral dubiousness.

I won't attack you not worth it. My main enemy is the pirates who think THEY CAN USE FARLAND E AS THEIR PERSONAL PORT !!!!!!!! WELLL THINK AGAIN I WILL CRUSH YOU PUNY PIRATES !!!!!!

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2042 on: April 26, 2011, 06:43:02 pm »

Plan of Pirates: Cause singularity on Palace of the Gnomes.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2043 on: April 26, 2011, 06:45:30 pm »

Nawh, the Pirates are out for cash. Why else would they cripple the world trade network, Raid Brent lands and scrap Brent's navy?
But despite what you've been told, I once had a soul. Left somewhere behind...

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2044 on: April 26, 2011, 06:46:23 pm »

Its not like the gnomes would attack you over somthing like ...... lets say ........ slavery.

Slavery is no reason to delcare war. Hell, millions of Ariani everywhere were enslaved, and the free Ariani tribes and nations didn't do anything about it.

Why? Because they knew they couldn't. MILLIONS of Ariani slaves, and means a very large amount of nations and territories used them. We would have to declare on millions, and we can't even DO that because our culture dicates that we cannot attack unless attacked!
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile
« Reply #2045 on: April 26, 2011, 06:47:23 pm »

Refined Plan of Pirates: Cause Singularity which only takes in money and makes it appear in their coffers.

Kasr Umirat to the Emperor of Steel: Sssh, don't yell like that to the other leaders while my daughter is sleeping.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2046 on: April 26, 2011, 06:53:21 pm »

JF I have a feeling that one of these days a Gnome will break through your computer do your taxes, and stamp " Use the Fluff Thread Damnit !!! " across your head before leaving.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2047 on: April 26, 2011, 06:57:34 pm »

Gnomes doing your taxes..Its too horrible to consider.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2048 on: April 26, 2011, 06:58:58 pm »

Oh dear lord, if they do my taxes then I will be homeless before the week is out!

Edit: Looking back, I guess my biggest mistake in this whole game was making the Western Dominion (That Alliance that included Cript, Taricus, Phantom, and me?).

If I had not created it, then Cript and Taricus would've never gotten really invovled in a great friendship, gotten into a big war, and left me to expand. I also would not have declared on Adwarf (Seeing as the resolution that I thought was a real declartion of War would've never been passed), and he may of have never went to Sheb for protection, meaning that the New Empire would not have existed, resulting in me never getting blockaded, and also stopping the creation of he global trade union, meaning the bandits would not have shown up. And along with a bunch of other things, I think the Western Dominion was a REALLY big fuck-up on my part.

One must wonder what the world would've been like if it had never existed...
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 08:17:04 pm by Johnfalcon99977 »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2049 on: April 26, 2011, 08:58:48 pm »

At least its not too noticeable. Right?

It is for me, I filter all (most) of my posts though a spell checker, often when I quote you my screen is filled with red and green squiggles.

In the meantime, I'll just sit here, and make plans against the coming darkness.

And I will actively work to make it come about.

Also, John, man, don’t give your self so much credit. Taricus and I were buds way before the domination, and it was chiefly the work of Phantom that brought it together. And don’t go blaming a ‘miss read’ resolution for your assholiness.

And I seriously doubt that Sheb would have not put together the empire without your threats against the Gnomes.

Edit: Also the trade thing was just good sense.

Although one major thing you did do, if you were less of a ass, CG might not have gotten into the game. (I am unsure what happened, but I belive you played at least a small part in the raiders birth.)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:01:16 pm by Criptfeind »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2050 on: April 26, 2011, 09:03:42 pm »

Funny you say you were buds, because I remember quite clearly that you or Taricus said you were going to fight. Sheb said he formed the NE because adwarf came to him for help. I also launched the idea, so if I had said nothing, it would not have ever been talked about.

Terenos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2051 on: April 26, 2011, 09:11:43 pm »

Cript, that was one of the greatest baldfaced lies I have ever seen. Kudos to you.

To clarify, Sheb is a politician. A damn fine one at that. (As evidenced by Countries at War: Hyper Edition). He would have made the New empire regardless. It just may have sported a different membership.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2052 on: April 26, 2011, 09:16:09 pm »

There was belligerent posturing on my part for a little while, but we became friends before the first turn was even done, way before either of you were even in the game.

And do you really think Sheb would not have set something up (and the Gnomes would not have joined him?)

Also:
...Falcon! We must carve a path to each other to survive the oncoming onslaught! And maybe some mingling with the opposite species...
This post is what made the domination.

Cript, that was one of the greatest baldfaced lies I have ever seen. Kudos to you.

I can only take that as a complement, even if I don’t quite know what you are talking about.

Edit: Okay. That was at most a lie of omission.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:22:22 pm by Criptfeind »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2053 on: April 26, 2011, 09:25:22 pm »

And that is exactly why you both planned to backstab eachother as you both had said.

Come on, its not worth lying about this.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2054 on: April 26, 2011, 09:26:52 pm »

We are not talking about that, we are talking about how the raiders came about.

Edit Eh.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 09:29:51 pm by Criptfeind »
Pages: 1 ... 135 136 [137] 138 139 ... 165