Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 165

Author Topic: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread  (Read 73687 times)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
Re: Fiefdoms @ War: Fluff Thread
« Reply #2250 on: April 29, 2011, 02:48:02 pm »

Hah hah hah no.

He sucked.

And you said you gave logical arugements. More then "lol u sux".

And why do you keep on provocting me? I may have even be willing to give up fully if you had not been such a stuck-up asshole to me.
Also known as the Knowlagable, the Forgetful, and/or the Ignored

Please excuse my horrible awful linguistic skills.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: April 29, 2011, 02:54:32 pm »

Lets all calm down now, and have a bunch of nice Sugar Cookies with a glass of milk okay.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: April 29, 2011, 02:55:20 pm »

And you said you gave logical arugements. More then "lol u sux".

Both me and the GM did two huge posts on why you suck. Until you refute them, I see no reason to say even more about why you suck.

And why do you keep on provocting me? I may have even be willing to give up fully if you had not been such a stuck-up asshole to me.

That clearly a lie. You are the one who started this nastiness fest.

My first post in this:
Do you want to surrender now? My terms are unconditional. You will give me all your provinces, all your troops, and all your tech. In return I will let you live, heck, I will not even chase you across the world if some one keeps you alive. Also, RP wise, your guy will be named senator of Maver and things will not have to get bloody. If you refuse, I will end your leaders life and his families life,and send the beast man population into a new dark age so horrible that the time where 92% of them were enslaved will be remembered fondly.

Your first post:

I will never surrender, you bastard.

You have burned my peoples homes, killed them without mercy, and destoried so much.

And in fact, you yourself should be considering surrender. You are now at the mercy of the New Empire, who will no question kick you out and attack you now that you have broken Shebs direct orders. And there are still quite a few people who will be disguested by your actions.

And I promise you, one way or another, your life will be made a living hell. And you will regret ever touching the soil of Steel.

Yours is much more prevocational.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2011, 02:57:46 pm by Criptfeind »

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: April 29, 2011, 03:09:47 pm »

I will end your leaders life and his families life,and send the beast man population into a new dark age so horrible that the time where 92% of them were enslaved will be remembered fondly.

I MAY have not taken kindly to that last paticular line. And also, you invade me for no really good reason (You DON'T need more land to get richer then everyone else.), I had just completed the NE's wishes for a base and was not thinking that I would get attacked, and you were acting semi-friendly to me for the last few turns, even politely asking for money with a purpose that SOUNDED believable (It was all non-sense once I asked Iituem about some of it).

WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WOULDN'T FIGHT AFTER YOU INVADED ME? WITH ALL THOSE REASONS TO BELIEVE I WAS SAFE?

I never saw the attack coming, it was only when Terenos told me you might be invading me I saw the sense, and I thought you wouldn't invade for a few turns even then!
And honestly, how would you feel if someone that you thought was a friend attacked you for no good reason right after you gave them exactly what they asked for?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: April 29, 2011, 03:16:27 pm »

Yeah. That last line might have been a bit much, but I think you need to know I have a stick as well as a carrot.

WHAT THE HELL GAVE YOU THE IDEA THAT I WOULDN'T FIGHT AFTER YOU INVADED ME? WITH ALL THOSE REASONS TO BELIEVE I WAS SAFE?

I did not think you would not fight. I had hoped you would not fight.

And honestly, how would you feel if someone that you thought was a friend attacked you for no good reason right after you gave them exactly what they asked for?

I would feel dumb. (Although, I would like to point out, my actions are not the actions of the empire, you have given me nothing.)

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: April 29, 2011, 03:25:20 pm »

Technically, I had just given out a base to Sheb, and he promised me that no one in the Empire would attack me in turn.

You directly broke this agreement after it was made. Seeing as Sheb ordered you to not kill me after the base was given, you only make yourself look like a disobedient and untrustworthy bastard.

And honestly, stop fighting with me. I get enough crap during the day, and I do not need an arguement with you to take up all my time.
What, don't you have a LIFE or something to get to?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: April 29, 2011, 03:27:59 pm »

I never got that order, seeing as I attacked you as you were giving the base to him, not after.

Also, no one ever said you have to argue with me. I do it for the entertainment. You don't need to take this so seriously if that is not fun for you.

CyberGenesis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: April 29, 2011, 03:34:49 pm »

We all do it for the entertainment. Personally i'm at work, so i have a lot of downtime.
Everything below this line is a distant memory
------------------------------------------------------
Evil Genius - Round 1 - Concluded
Evil Genius - Round 2 - Scrapped
Planet@War: Starting Soon

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2258 on: April 29, 2011, 03:39:57 pm »

... That solves it. I've figured it out.

Your a loney jerkass living with no life in your parents basment. That the only explanation as to why your such an exhausting asshole who has NOTHING to do but pick fights with people he thinks can never win.

Now, how about you STOP FUCKING ARUGING. I already permanently hate your guts, not for the game, but your general behavior towards me. You've already attacked me, leaving me with only a small chance at victory. What more do you want?

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: April 29, 2011, 03:42:11 pm »

even politely asking for money with a purpose that SOUNDED believable (It was all non-sense once I asked Iituem about some of it).

It was completely believable and in fact was based on facts that were proved to be true to you the very turn afterwards (though not in the way you would have liked), Cript was just being an absolute bastard with the request.  It's exactly the kind of underhanded behaviour I expect from a player as dangerous as him.

I'm here to be entertained, though I've lately been using this experience as a sort of extended object lesson in people management, strategy and reactions.  It's been very enlightening.

Edit:
That the only explanation as to why your such an exhausting asshole who has NOTHING to do but pick fights with people he thinks can never win.

Are you really sure that you, the fellow who baited adwarf at every opportunity you got during this game, want to use that line of reasoning?
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: April 29, 2011, 03:43:15 pm »

Calm down John, or I'll stop helping you. Sure, Cript might be those things, but you don't know. Just accept that he's annoying you and leave it at that. Please.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: April 29, 2011, 03:45:12 pm »

Now, how about you STOP FUCKING ARUGING. I already permanently hate your guts, not for the game, but your general behavior towards me. You've already attacked me, leaving me with only a small chance at victory. What more do you want?

I want you to learn when to stop talking and start thinking.  This is exactly that time, and if you don't learn that lesson you've already lost any chance at surviving this game, let along getting back into anything approaching a winning position.  Please, let it go.  He'll bait you again after I post this (because who wouldn't?), but show some discipline and just ignore it.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: April 29, 2011, 03:45:35 pm »

If you don't like it, why respond.

Arguing is entertainment.

Making over elaborate plans is entertainment.

This is all entertainment, and if you don't find it fun, why would you do it?

Also, I take exception to you trying to make this personal for me. I don’t care if you take this to heart yourself, but don’t try to make me care about this game. For it will not work, and it is annoying.

Cript was just being an absolute bastard with the request.  It's exactly the kind of underhanded behavior I expect from a player as dangerous as him.

Oh god, and it might have worked if I held off for a turn as well. Would that not  have been hilarious?

See, that is prime entertainment right there.

Johnfalcon99977

• Bay Watcher
  • The Herp Derp Assassin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: April 29, 2011, 03:50:03 pm »

That the only explanation as to why your such an exhausting asshole who has NOTHING to do but pick fights with people he thinks can never win.

Are you really sure that you, the fellow who baited adwarf at every opportunity you got during this game, want to use that line of reasoning?

Did I go around pointless insulting everything adwarf was for the hell of it? Did I waste hours arguing with him even over trival matters like fluff? Did I seemingly devote my life to disrespecting and harrassing adwarf all the time?

I am FUCKING TIRED with the way he constantly insults me and argues with me. I just want him to stop at this point.

@Criptfeind:
Criptfeind.
There is a point where you have to stop. And this is that time.
FUCKING. STOP.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: April 29, 2011, 03:51:32 pm »

Nope.

Edit: Sorry for the content less post. But it was too funny to pass up.
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 165