Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 140

Author Topic: Pony Mod: My Little Fortress  (Read 348922 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Pony Mod: My Little Fortress
« Reply #1410 on: December 07, 2011, 09:16:51 pm »

Ask Pinkamena stopped.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Vandala

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Tinkerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1411 on: December 07, 2011, 09:49:35 pm »

Btw, I'd appreciate if someone remade the building. I think I suck at making buildings.

You could try the "WorkshopDraw" program for windows.

Found here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=54004.0

I'm not too familiar with it myself, but I'll see if I can put something together.

EDIT: What exactly are you looking for? A small mill that grinds ponies into a powder? Or a big full on automated slaughter house?

EDIT: This something you fancy? (You should be able to copy paste this into "WorkshopDraw" to take a look at it.)
PS: I forgot to add construction stages for these, they only have a final stage. Let me know if you like one of them so I can make all it's stages.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: December 07, 2011, 10:30:34 pm by Vandala »
Working on the "Dwarf Fortress Mod Creation Kit"
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=102881.0

GO BUY STARFARER NOW!!!! It's crazy awesome!
http://fractalsoftworks.com/

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHICS:HAHAHAHA]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1412 on: December 07, 2011, 10:09:16 pm »

Btw, I'd appreciate if someone remade the building. I think I suck at making buildings.

You could try the "WorkshopDraw" program for windows.

Found here: http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=54004.0

I'm not too familiar with it myself, but I'll see if I can put something together.

EDIT: What exactly are you looking for? A small mill that grinds ponies into a powder? Or a big full on automated slaughter house?

Well, the original was a "press" of sorts that kinda squished all the color out of ponys. It was capsul-shaped and the stuff came out a pump into a vat.
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Ult1mara

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Ult1mara's Let's Plays and reviews
« Reply #1413 on: December 08, 2011, 08:05:35 am »

I was wondering if anyone knew how everypony.ru worked?

I have been getting a lot of views from this website recently but have no idea how my videos got onto it. Am not complaining but confused lol :P

Anyways Nido I actually enjoy this mod. Hopefully there will be more updates to come. Well at least before I do my actual LP of this ^_^. I think I may start my real LPs after this mod, in conjuction with with my Reviews. So any tips u have for me so I dont keep Fing up would be great lol :P
The local scottish drunken dwarf
Dwarf Fortress Mod Reviews
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=84405.0

Necro910

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Drunk +5
    • View Profile
« Reply #1414 on: December 08, 2011, 10:09:27 am »

Ask Pinkamena stopped.
They said they were going to not make many, but try to find a better way to do it without it being an ass to do so. Anyhow, I'm sure a dAer will enjoy the nightmare fuel  :P

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
  • Ruin... has come to our family.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1415 on: December 08, 2011, 10:12:50 am »

I worked on Rainbow Factory some more.

New features:
-Seven different Spectra colors. Now the reaction of extracting Spectra from pony nervous tissue will yield each of the 7 color with a 20% chance. Also it will yield a creature extract Spectral Residue (need a liquid storage item for this), which is edible. It also can be brewed into the awesome Spectral Essence drink.
-Lesser Ponies. They have the spectra-yielding tissue, as well. You can also milk them.

I have been getting a lot of views from this website recently but have no idea how my videos got onto it. Am not complaining but confused lol :P

...Well, I made a post there about the mod and mentioned your LPs. :P
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 10:17:39 am by Valikdu »

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1416 on: December 08, 2011, 01:10:52 pm »

Also, added a couple of megabeasts to the Rainbow Factory...

-Rainbow Annihilator: a blade-alicorn statue made out of the living rainbow-metal, with lava for blood.
-Queen of Rainbows: a blade-alicorn covered in rainbow-metal chitin, with grandmaster-level fighting skills and a trailing vapor flow attack.

They're fun.

Vandala

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Tinkerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1417 on: December 08, 2011, 04:29:21 pm »

...Well, I made a post there about the mod and mentioned your LPs. :P
What is that language, Russian?

The rainbow factory looks pretty awesome though, I've only checked the raws so far, those mega-beasts seem pretty sweet.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1418 on: December 08, 2011, 05:29:45 pm »

Also, added a couple of megabeasts to the Rainbow Factory...

-Rainbow Annihilator: a blade-alicorn statue made out of the living rainbow-metal, with lava for blood.
-Queen of Rainbows: a blade-alicorn covered in rainbow-metal chitin, with grandmaster-level fighting skills and a trailing vapor flow attack.

They're fun.

My lord, the QoR is powerful. Took two ursas to take down. Also, rainbow metal is fantastic.

The magma blood, however, is bright yellow.  :D They are quite good, however.

EDIT: looks like we have a interesting body issue. My log is aying that body parts that are missing are still bleeding, and for whatever reason its wing can be fractured while it is laying a few feet away from it.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2011, 05:35:34 pm by Pokon »
A vile force of dark'ness has arrived, led by their champion Ebony Dark'ness Dementia Raven Way.

Vandala

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Tinkerer
    • View Profile
« Reply #1419 on: December 09, 2011, 12:55:53 am »

BTW, can anyone think of a way to dwarf-ify/weaponise the stuffing-grinder thing from those Wuggle Pets ad? It seems like something Pinkamena would use.
You could either:

A) Pump wuggle pets full of flesh
B) Pump people full of cotton

Someone should tell this to Ask Pinkamena  :P

I'm guessing you can't build a workshop that could add or subtract materials from a LIVING creature's body?

Putnam

• Bay Watcher
  • DAT WIZARD
    • View Profile
« Reply #1420 on: December 09, 2011, 01:20:53 am »

You can't do ANYTHING that changes living creatures much at all yet.

That's next update.

drilltooth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1421 on: December 09, 2011, 01:45:25 am »

I think you can infect with inhaled syndrome by flash-boiling reaction product at present. and that's about it. (might have to grab that rainbow stuff if I get around to Flutterponies, thinking of having "light" and "Dark" versions. )
Pinkie pie cancels cook: taken by mood.

Zarhon

• Bay Watcher
  • Bizzarehitect
    • View Profile
« Reply #1422 on: December 09, 2011, 02:26:12 pm »

What about combining traps and workshops, if that is possible? Maybe a workshop that when used produces an arrow/sharp object at an incredibly high velocity, killing the crafter instantly? Or a workshop that somehow causes a insta-death trap to trigger?
Cupcakes: Because not everything is viable for home decor.

Pokon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1423 on: December 09, 2011, 03:04:08 pm »

I think you can infect with inhaled syndrome by flash-boiling reaction product at present. and that's about it. (might have to grab that rainbow stuff if I get around to Flutterponies, thinking of having "light" and "Dark" versions. )

Ohh, Ponisidhe courts! :P

What about combining traps and workshops, if that is possible? Maybe a workshop that when used produces an arrow/sharp object at an incredibly high velocity, killing the crafter instantly? Or a workshop that somehow causes a insta-death trap to trigger?

The thing we can do nearest to what your discribing is to create a syndrome of some sort come out of it vi having something boil. That, unfortunatly, is it.

Valikdu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1424 on: December 09, 2011, 03:30:03 pm »

-Extraction of spectra from pony nervous tissue works.
-There's a problem with the spectra drink brewing reaction. :/

Somehow... the brewer took a rock, and a barrel, and did the reaction. Then the barrel contained 5 "drinks". What.
The creature extract "spectral residue" that's supposed to be used in the reaction ([REACTION_CLASS:SPECDRINK] tag and all) was right there, in a jug.

Spoiler: Reaction (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Extract (click to show/hide)

I can't see what I did wrong with this reaction. Maybe it's Celestia punishing me for crimes against equinity (because well, this addon is a griveous one), or something.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 03:36:36 pm by Valikdu »
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 ... 140