Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7

Author Topic: It's Pathos  (Read 11668 times)

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
Re: It's Pathos
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2011, 12:37:35 pm »

Gah! This is getting me really pissed. >:(

This seems to happen every few months around here for some reason. A moderator just snaps and bans an active, well liked forumite for no reason and giving no explanation. It impoverishes the community and leaves a hole that none else can fill, it cuts of people permanently from their friends unless they happened to have been communicating through some other media at the moment, it amputates large swats of their social life and locks them out of their community. It's all around a jerk move that decreases everyone quality of life, for no reason and in extremely unfair ways.

If there is any way you can contact me, please do so at least *I* can stay in touch. I'll PM you my skype contact information on the account that made this topic, but if that should not be enoguth please try to contact me ain some other way to get it again or contact info for AIM, IRC, email, etc.
Im sorry but.... Pffffffffffffffffffffffff. Sorry, but I get the impression that Pathos isn't that well liked, only known. People get cut off and new people come on. Deal with it. Sure, it is kinda sad if someone nice is banned.. But people who break easy to follow rules are seldom nice.
Quote from: Freeform
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2011, 12:41:26 pm »

Please point me to threads I trolled in or derailed.
Wow.

There's no rule on these forums against being socially awkward and spouting useless drivel, is there? I mean, that's basically an internet past time. :P

But there's an unwritten rule, that says that "Life Advice" is supposed to be helpful and on topic.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 12:43:00 pm »

Im sorry but.... Pffffffffffffffffffffffff. Sorry, but I get the impression that Pathos isn't that well liked, only known. People get cut off and new people come on. Deal with it. Sure, it is kinda sad if someone nice is banned.. But people who break easy to follow rules are seldom nice.
[/quote]

The guy may or may not be a troll. At least don't ruin a thread that might make or break his stay here.

G-Flex

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 12:47:14 pm »

Gah! This is getting me really pissed. >:(

This seems to happen every few months around here for some reason. A moderator just snaps and bans an active, well liked forumite for no reason and giving no explanation.

What are you on about? He was banned for trolling while pretending to be multiple other people.
There are 2 types of people in the world: Those who understand hexadecimal, and those who don't.
Visit the #Bay12Games IRC channel on NewNet
== Human Renovation: My Deus Ex mod/fan patch (v1.30, updated 5/31/2012) ==

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 12:50:20 pm »

Errr... From what I remember... Girlfriend issues almost all the time, LA having inappropriate comments and he got perma-banned.

You don't go back, if your permabanned.
princest zaldo of hurl kindom: the mushroom aren't going to choice itself, ochita

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 12:51:31 pm »

Well that's simply not the case here.

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 12:53:29 pm »

Correction: some people CLAIM he were trolling and having alts. I've seen no evidence for this and it seems unlikely.

I don't know what to say.
you could contact me like I said, check your PMs.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 21, 2011, 12:54:34 pm »

Correction: some people CLAIM he were trolling and having alts. I've seen no evidence for this and it seems unlikely.

This seems to be the case for the majority of people accused of trolling.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 21, 2011, 12:55:26 pm »

I don't know what to say.
you could contact me like I said, check your PMs.
They said the truth! Maybe if you followed up on those claims, you could have seen evidence! But there is no point arguing with you.

Well that's simply not the case here.
So if you threw me out of a party, for disturbing everyone, and then I go back in and continue doing that, you wont be angry at me?

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 21, 2011, 12:59:08 pm »

So if you threw me out of a party, for disturbing everyone, and then I go back in and continue doing that, you wont be angry at me?

Why specifically disturbing people? Do you say that because you have a problem with disturbing? And now its leaking into your posts?

Now that's a good question. Kinda like "What's in that bag?" Who knows? Maybe it fruit, maybe vegetables, maybe the shattered remains of a past life. No one knows.

There, I done good.

Ochita

• Bay Watcher
  • Doofus ghostus
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 21, 2011, 12:59:56 pm »

Why avoiding my question?

Pathos v2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 21, 2011, 01:04:08 pm »

Are you truly saying there is no such thing as Chaotic Good?!

What are you on about? He was banned for trolling while pretending to be multiple other people.

Like I said, I only went on those sockpuppets when I got banned. :p Otherwise, not at all.

People seem to think a "troll" is a "person that disagrees with me".

Like Nikov. I might think everything he says is horsecrap and think he's a crazy for being right-wing, but that doesn't mean he's a troll. He probably thinks the same about my beliefs, but I doubt he thinks I'm a troll. I've still seen people accuse Nikov of being a troll for no reason.

So, if I threw you out of a book club for disturbing everyone and you came back a year later and said you'd changed, you wouldn't expect me to give you a second chance?

GlyphGryph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 01:07:02 pm »

But you didn't come back saying you changed. You came back complaining about getting kicked out in the first place.

Nikov

• Bay Watcher
  • Riverend's Flame-beater of Earth-Wounders
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 01:09:40 pm »

People seem to think a "troll" is a "person that disagrees with me".

Like Nikov. I might think everything he says is horsecrap and think he's a crazy for being right-wing, but that doesn't mean he's a troll. He probably thinks the same about my beliefs, but I doubt he thinks I'm a troll. I've still seen people accuse Nikov of being a troll for no reason.

Daaaaaw! Have a hug you filthy, pinko communist!
I should probably have my head checked, because I find myself in complete agreement with Nikov.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 01:11:19 pm »

Good point, Urist. You're so strong and rich. I wish I was you

Thanks but I'm far too great to let anyone else be me.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7