Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7

Author Topic: It's Pathos  (Read 11656 times)

DJ

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: It's Pathos
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2011, 10:02:37 am »

So, still got a girlfriend?
Urist, President has immigrated to your fortress!
Urist, President mandates the Dwarven Bill of Rights.

Cue magma.
Ah, the Magma Carta...

Pathos v2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2011, 10:08:27 am »

So, still got a girlfriend?

Yarr.

She actually got banned off these forums for "trolling", too, after she made her own account and posted a completely serious thread.

Made me laugh.

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2011, 10:17:41 am »

As far as I remember half your thread were removed and you kept the weird trolling/derail all the times.
And you were banned after a long time without changing your behavior.

You came back and... surprise, a whining thread about how unjust was our ban and how kind you are for defending toady despite his evidently lacking sense of justice.

Yeah, that'll end well.
 If you really wanted to come back, you'd create a quiet account behind a proxy and would share your past identity with the eventual friends you had here, so my opinion is that you're yet again wanting attention.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Pathos v2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2011, 10:24:30 am »

As far as I remember half your thread were removed and you kept the weird trolling/derail all the times.
And you were banned after a long time without changing your behavior.

You came back and... surprise, a whining thread about how unjust was our ban and how kind you are for defending toady despite his evidently lacking sense of justice.

Yeah, that'll end well.
 If you really wanted to come back, you'd create a quiet account behind a proxy and would share your past identity with the eventual friends you had here, so my opinion is that you're yet again wanting attention.

Please point me to threads I trolled in or derailed.

You're welcome to your opinion.

And are you suggesting I break the forum rules by sockpuppeting? :p

Phmcw

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn max 500 characters
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2011, 10:28:55 am »

You know as well as me that trolling is usually erased on this forum as well as flamewars and derails.
And are you suggesting I break the forum rules by sockpuppeting? :p
Beat breaking the forum rules by evading ban and wasting even more of Toady 's time by making it ban you again.
Quote from: toady

In bug news, the zombies in a necromancer's tower became suspicious after the necromancer failed to age and he fled into the hills.

Mindmaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2011, 10:40:53 am »

I never trolled these forums
So that lactation thread wasn't trolling?

That was a joke shared amongst friends. :( It was a parody, not a direct troll attempt.

That one was in "Life advice" wasn't it?
People took your thread seriously. That's what "Life Advice" is all about.
Trying to make fun of that place would be trolling in my eyes.

Retro

• Bay Watcher
  • o7
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2011, 10:42:10 am »

This reminds me of when Hungry made a new account named 'Bannable' after being banned and using the same avatar, telling everyone he was Hungry, and mocking Threetoe's ban attempts in his signature, except this isn't nearly as incoherently and haplessly endearing.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2011, 10:45:12 am »

Posting to watch.
It's so hard to spot a banhammer in the wild these days.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 11:27:26 am »

Well this won't end well. This is kinda weird but I gotta go with phmcw on the one. If he wanted a profile here he would keep these things quiet. Which is my advice.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 11:33:04 am »

Nothing good can come of this.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 11:44:59 am »

I don't understand... I troll all the time on here and I never get bann-

Oh. Crap.

Urist is dead tome

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 11:46:12 am »

I don't understand... I troll all the time on here and I never get bann-

Oh. Crap.

Sorry, you're too honest. Time for a report.

Willfor

• Bay Watcher
  • The great magmaman adventurer. I do it for hugs.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 11:58:23 am »

Wow.
In the wells of livestock vans with shells and garden sands /
Iron mixed with oxygen as per the laws of chemistry and chance /
A shape was roughly human, it was only roughly human /
Apparition eyes / Apparition eyes / Knock, apparition, knock / Eyes, apparition eyes /

Armok

• Bay Watcher
  • God of Blood
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 12:20:25 pm »

Gah! This is getting me really pissed. >:(

This seems to happen every few months around here for some reason. A moderator just snaps and bans an active, well liked forumite for no reason and giving no explanation. It impoverishes the community and leaves a hole that none else can fill, it cuts of people permanently from their friends unless they happened to have been communicating through some other media at the moment, it amputates large swats of their social life and locks them out of their community. It's all around a jerk move that decreases everyone quality of life, for no reason and in extremely unfair ways.

If there is any way you can contact me, please do so atleast *I* can stay in tuch. I'll PM you my skype contact information on the acount that made this topic, but if that shuld not be enoguth please try to contact me ain some other way to get it again or contact info for AIM, IRC, email, etc.
So says Armok, God of blood.
Sszsszssoo...
Sszsszssaaayysss...
III...

Pathos v2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 12:30:46 pm »

Beat breaking the forum rules by evading ban and wasting even more of Toady 's time by making it ban you again.

There's no other way for me to get fairly unbanned. I figured this would be the easiest and most transparent way to get an unbanning.

Wow.

There's no rule on these forums against being socially awkward and spouting useless drivel, is there? I mean, that's basically an internet past time. :P

Gah! This is getting me really pissed. >:(

This seems to happen every few months around here for some reason. A moderator just snaps and bans an active, well liked forumite for no reason and giving no explanation. It impoverishes the community and leaves a hole that none else can fill, it cuts of people permanently from their friends unless they happened to have been communicating through some other media at the moment, it amputates large swats of their social life and locks them out of their community. It's all around a jerk move that decreases everyone quality of life, for no reason and in extremely unfair ways.

If there is any way you can contact me, please do so atleast *I* can stay in tuch. I'll PM you my skype contact information on the acount that made this topic, but if that shuld not be enoguth please try to contact me ain some other way to get it again or contact info for AIM, IRC, email, etc.

I don't know what to say.

I'm truly touched.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7