Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 58

Author Topic: Godhood IV OOC Thread  (Read 46644 times)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood IV OOC Thread
« Reply #600 on: May 05, 2011, 05:31:49 pm »

I have several ideas on what to do with them, although I still need to write them down.

By the way.. I just lost all my progress on Kath's tasks as I pressed preview BEFORE first copy-pasting all progress to a safe document while my Internet went down for a moment.

Oh, the odds..
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #601 on: May 05, 2011, 05:32:50 pm »

I have several ideas on what to do with them, although I still need to write them down.

By the way.. I just lost all my progress on Kath's tasks as I pressed preview BEFORE first copy-pasting all progress to a safe document while my Internet went down for a moment.

Oh, the odds..
This is why you write the post up in a text file or word document. :)

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: May 05, 2011, 05:34:33 pm »

I write it in the 'post reply' screen just because it offers me all the font, preview, color and ctrl+B options without the hassle of typing them myself, and regularly copy paste the progress to a word document to avoid moments like this.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #603 on: May 05, 2011, 05:42:09 pm »

I write it in the 'post reply' screen just because it offers me all the font, preview, color and ctrl+B options without the hassle of typing them myself, and regularly copy paste the progress to a word document to avoid moments like this.
I just do the formatting after I finish the writing, personally. To each his own.

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: May 05, 2011, 05:42:55 pm »

I just do the formatting after I finish the writing, personally. To each his own.
Heh. Agreed.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: May 05, 2011, 06:55:14 pm »

Done.

Edit: There's ALWAYS one thread between the OOC thread and the Play thread after an update, no matter how hard I try to post them both at the same time.
Spider Overhaul

Godhood VIII

Evergod41

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: May 05, 2011, 07:44:58 pm »

Pride, that one attribute all humans have, and causes the spite of all gods. The ONE thing I never thought would actually be portrayed... Knew I should have gone with a more subtle approach... Least he took my challenge the way I would have.

Edit: now... what to do next?
« Last Edit: May 05, 2011, 07:48:51 pm by Evergod41 »

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #607 on: May 05, 2011, 08:44:23 pm »

So the shaper's gone a bit mental and is making nightmare creatures. I'm okay with that. Makes the realm that much more interesting, anyway.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: May 05, 2011, 09:22:33 pm »

I'm making a note here.

HUGE MOTHERFRAKKING SUCCESS

Okay, I'm gonna start expanding my spheres.

Plan: Turn Alcinoe into an Athena Expy, GO!
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: May 06, 2011, 12:11:44 am »

Yelp, now Death's realm is just as bad as it was before, maybe even worse. The fun part is that now a dead hero can go on a quest to vanquish this evil beast, encountering many strange souls and beings in the process, some hostile, some friendly. With plenty training montages as he's trained by a dead Dreamwalker to travel between the dreams of the Final Rest. It will culminate in an epic battle between the hero and the Shaper, a true clash of wills where both sides attempt to change and twist the other's mind.

That can wait, though.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ¡No parmesan!

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #610 on: May 06, 2011, 01:00:02 am »

It will culminate in an epic battle between the hero and the Shaper, a true clash of wills where both sides attempt to change and twist the other's mind.
And then Death walks by and kills the hero by accident while getting some tea.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: May 06, 2011, 03:52:01 am »

Yelp, now Death's realm is just as bad as it was before, maybe even worse. The fun part is that now a dead hero can go on a quest to vanquish this evil beast, encountering many strange souls and beings in the process, some hostile, some friendly. With plenty training montages as he's trained by a dead Dreamwalker to travel between the dreams of the Final Rest. It will culminate in an epic battle between the hero and the Shaper, a true clash of wills where both sides attempt to change and twist the other's mind.

Hey, if you want to use Elti as a mentor/guide figure in that, she's fair game now.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: May 06, 2011, 03:54:03 am »

Come onnn, Karney, c'mon c'mon c'monnnnn

/isveryimpatient

LET'S DO THIS SHIT

Hey, would you think Chlorine'd actually fight Alcinoe in a straight fight? She's raring to go, but only if he makes the first move :B

He seems to be more of the 'lol backstab' type rather than the 'I fight you like a GOD' type.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #613 on: May 06, 2011, 03:56:18 am »

I hope one of you kills the other so I can consume your soul

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: May 06, 2011, 03:57:51 am »

Is it just me or was that creepy as fuck?
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
Pages: 1 ... 39 40 [41] 42 43 ... 58