Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58

Author Topic: Godhood IV OOC Thread  (Read 46880 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Godhood IV OOC Thread
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2011, 08:42:57 pm »

For a second  thought you were going to be the god of assassins or something like that.

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2011, 08:43:23 pm »

No, adwarf, that's wrong. And Katniss isn't fighting for reality hax, she's fightan for her life.

Another hint: It's from an anime.
Is apparently a Lizardman. ಠ_ಠ
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2011, 08:44:37 pm »

Saber?
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 20, 2011, 08:47:58 pm »

Saber?

Ring-a-ding-ding!

We have a winner!
YOU DOUBLE PENIS
"The pessimist is either always right or pleasantly surprised; he cherishes that which is good because he knows it cannot last."

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 08:49:14 pm »

I really need to get around to watching the rest of Fate/Stay Night some time.
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2011, 08:50:42 pm »

And I have to finish the other two or three hundred episodes of Naruto, and Naruto Shipuden ( I am on episode 160 of Naruto )

Acanthus117

• Bay Watcher
  • Angry Writer
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2011, 08:51:53 pm »

Tell me about it, I'm only on episode 10 (Of FSN) ._.
YOU DOUBLE PENIS

Fortis

• Bay Watcher
  • Suspected Elf Sympathizer
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2011, 11:46:50 pm »

Name of God: Sei'imeri, but often goes by just Sei

Titles:  None yet

Description of Character: Sei is has a curious, carefree, personality, and is very independent minded. She doesn’t think much of responsibility or duty, but values creation, discovery, and freedom. She loves to create new things, mostly new forms of life, though she goes about it in a very whimsical manner. She adds whatever first comes to mind to the new life, and has a fanciful imagination with it too. However, she can become bored with her current creations, and move onto new projects. On the other hand, she can become attached to a particular species or individual, and dote on them.

Spheres: Growth. She is the growth of crops in the field, the growth of infants and children into men, the growth of wildlife and forests, the growth of locust swarms and pestilence, the growth of bacteria in infections and in cancers, she is the growth of mutations that give rise to new species, she is the growth of one generation into the next.

Manifests as:  The only consistent thing about Sei’s appearance is that she appears female, and that she always has a set of faint ethereal wings in the shape of butterfly wings. Sometimes she appears as an elderly lady, other times as a child, other times as a woman in her prime. She can have a variety of hair styles and colors, if she has hair at all, and her clothing generally matches the society in which she appears. Even the wings are constantly changing, if always faint. Their color shifts, and they always seem to waver.

Characteristic Animal: Butterfly

Secondary source of Power: None yet.

Divine responsibility: Nothing yet. But realistically, Sei wouldn’t hold herself to any particular responsibility anyway, or she would quickly forget them and leaves them behind.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:34:22 am by Fortis »

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2011, 12:06:54 am »

Damnit, you guys already took all the cool animals. I'll write up my god of dreams once I'm fully awake.
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2011, 01:02:35 am »

I will watch this with great justice interest!

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2011, 01:41:22 am »

Name of God: Mahet

Titles: None yet.

Description of Character: While seeming quite laid-back and relaxed on the outside, Mahet is obsessed with information and knowledge on the inside. He has a need to know everything happening in the world at any given time, and views those he meets with suspicion for a long time before he is convinced they are no threat. Though quite protective of and friendly with his own creations, Mahet prefers to interact with those of others by servants rather than meeting them in person. However, around those he feels he can trust, Mahet acts more social and less paranoid.

Mahet dislikes showing those he does not know his face or eyes, and thus uses a mask when communicating with them.

Spheres: Dreams

Manifests as: Mahet is a somewhat tall man with an agile, dexterous build. He has a headful of messy blond hair crowning a sharp face with striking facial features, making him look somewhat like an alert eagle or some other predator. Mahet is clad in extravagant robes of grey and gold, and carries with him a steel mask for dealing with those he does not trust.

Characteristic Animal: A (silver-furred) lynx

Secondary source of Power: None yet.

Divine responsibility: None yet.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 07:10:19 am by Digital Hellhound »
Russia is simply taking an anti-Fascist stance against European Nazi products, they should be applauded. ˇNo parmesan!

Caesar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2011, 07:58:59 am »

I could have sworn I was on the list >_<

You were/are.
I.. Made a slight mistake. Apperantly I'm not that great with numbers.
We already had ten players, not nine. I forgot you.
So.. The 'last spot' was actually the eleventh, and not the tenth.

Anyways- That means you still lack a template.

Also: The gods do NOT have a Divine Responsibility yet.
So leave that spot filled in with 'None yet.', please.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2011, 08:11:19 am by Caesar »
Spider Overhaul
Adding realistic spiders to Dwarf Fortress. (Discontinued.)

Godhood VIII
The latest installment in the Godhood roleplaying game series.

Ghazkull

• Bay Watcher
  • Can Improve, will give back better...
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2011, 08:34:50 am »

Name of God: Anea, the Everdreaming

Titles: None

Description of Character: Ever since the beginning of Creation Anea had always been asleep. Unlike the other Gods she never woke from the eternal slumber that sometimes engulfs them. But still she affects her world. She had always laying on the bottom of the seas, sleeping, caught in her dreamworld, while the denizens of the seas try to calm her dreams with their mindless dances and the soothing songs of the whales. But not everything can be controlled and her dreams are influenced by the slightest changes in her surroundings, a slight whipser in her ear, a swarm of fish passing by, the shadow of a squid may cause a tsunami in one part of the world and a carpet of fish in another...

Spheres: Sea

Manifests as: a young girl of 15 or 16 years, with short black braided hair standing apart in all directions and a flowing white dress which looks like the froth of the seas.

Characteristic Animal: Anglerfish(if not available: Squid)

Secondary source of Power: None

Divine responsibility: none yet

Itseems like i can only directly interact with Hellhound  :P

Digital Hellhound

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2011, 08:41:09 am »

Are there going to be mortals (err, sentient ones, that is) already in existance when the gods awaken? Because I've got a nice first Act already thought up, which requires dreamers. It might actually affect Ghazkull's goddess as well, now that I think about it.

Strife26

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2011, 08:45:49 am »

Are we full up? I'd kinda like to participate.
Even the avatars expire eventually.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 58