Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem With Soapmaker's Workshop?  (Read 666 times)

AllThingsLive

• Bay Watcher
  • Damn, I'm a sexy bitch!
    • View Profile
Problem With Soapmaker's Workshop?
« on: March 20, 2011, 05:21:43 pm »

Hello,
when I choose to add a task on the soapmaker's workshop, something really weird happens. The names of the tasks are all in red, and when I choose one, it goes to a screen showing a list of reagents, products, as well as where the item is made at ( Obviously at the soapmaker's workshop ) And then the only options I get are to escape or scroll using the numpad keys. So, I can't make soap... The same goes for making mead at the still. Anyone know how to fix this?
Thanks in advance for any help provided.
If you haven't already, you MUST listen to the Joe Rogan Experience : http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-joe-rogan-experience/id360084272

Cotes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Problem With Soapmaker's Workshop?
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2011, 05:32:27 pm »

Do you have all the ingredients ready? The showing red part, at least, is normal if you do not.
Well if you remove the [MULTIPLE_LITTER_RARE] tag from dwarves I think they have like 2-4 children each time they give birth. And if you get enough mothers up on the pillars you can probably get a good waterfall going.
Ashes are technically fire-safe.

Girlinhat

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:large ears]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2011, 05:37:57 pm »

Actually, it's normal to .19 and later.  I don't recall this in .18.  Either way, custom reactions - the ones that have an entry in the raws - show up as red when unavailable.  This means you lack one or more requirements.  Either you don't have tallow/lye, or it's too far away from the soap maker.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2011, 06:20:25 pm »

Or the lye's not in a barrel.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!