Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18

Author Topic: Northern Frontier - Freeform, open-ended D&D 3.5e (Always Recruiting)  (Read 12705 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Alright, I'm going to have to say no to a session today.  Yesterday was my first day of class and I'll have to go to bed early to get up on time for tomorrow's class, plus I've got a lot of homework.  Sunday's still on.
Shoes...

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd be interested in joining. One question before I think up a character: Would you be willing to check out a homebrewed prestige class of mine? If you're laying down a blanket veto on homebrewed stuff, that's fine too; I'd just like to know before I plan out a character.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

I would rather not do any homebrew stuff.  Plus, prestige classes probably aren't going to be having much of an impact seeing as it's a lower-level game.

Also, where doing this man, tomorrow, right?
Shoes...

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can, preferably we'll start earlier than last week though.
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Yeah, as soon as Moghopper's game is done probably.
Shoes...

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Ok, I think this character is made correctly.

http://invisiblecastle.com/stats/view/26452/

There's the stats I rolled.

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=287668

And there's the entire sheet. Did I do it right?

EDIT: I just noticed, CON and INT should be switched on the stats page. I misclicked there.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 06:06:49 pm by Araph »

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Did you reroll workable stats?  :/
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If the answer is yes, one would wonder why the first two rolls were not good enough.

But hey, three rolls are not nearly as bad as 19.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I had rerolled them a few times, but that was when I had no clue what I was supposed to be doing. Then I asked what I was supposed to be doing and rolled those stats. So, yeah. I had rerolled.

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Eh, sounds fine to me, and it's not like you rerolled into straight 16+ or anything.
Shoes...

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Goodie. Was the rest of the sheet alright? And if so, what time is the next session?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If you have 16 dex and you are a wizard, you have 13 AC.

If you have 16 dex and you are a melee fighter, you have more then 13 AC.

Just my thoughts. Nothing else really stands out.

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We're planning on a session tomorrow night
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Araph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Cript, what do you mean a melee fighter would have a higher AC? Are you talking about what armor would add?

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yes. You seem to have zero armor. Most people like to have > zero armor. Most people in your class like to have Studded leather at least.

Also, your attack bonus on your sword seems to be missing, not really a big deal because it is not magic and you do not have weapon focus. But it is still something that is missing.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 18