Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18

Author Topic: Northern Frontier - Freeform, open-ended D&D 3.5e (Always Recruiting)  (Read 12706 times)

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

NorthFrontier

Pass: bay12
Shoes...

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I guess I could make it, but it'd be nice if we could start earlier on weeknights, it's 10 here already so I might have to drop out early if the session runs for too long. I am anxious to get our first session started though.
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Attributes
Gold
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=286514
OpenOffice is an ass and won't save as an access database, so mythweavers. Thank you for telling me to use it, crypt.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 10:12:44 pm by ragnarok97071 »
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, you guys think we can do this same time next week?

Mabye start sooner. Maybe.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Yeah, sure. I'd be totally fine with hopping straight from Moghopper's game to this one, or maybe even having very slight overlap.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

Jusman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Do you guys want to finish up our church exploring wednesday or something?
I heard your like sieges so I put a Goblin fortress in your fortress so you could siege while besieged.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I get home from classes at 8 on Wednesday. So I would not be able to get their any sooner then we started last time. But other then that caveat yeah it sounds good.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

If you are fine with it, Could I join you guys for it, since I would be quite done with my bard by then?
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That is a question.

Cfoofoo? Is it possible to fit him in at some point? Or is the dungeon small enough we can do it then come back for him?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

It's a small one, yeah.

I may not be available right away, but we'll see what happens.

Also, from now on I'm going to need at least 48 hours notice on where you want to go for a session, so I can figure out what you're going to find there.
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So. Wendsday would be almost 48 hours from now.

Das cool guys?

Cthulhu

• Bay Watcher
  • A squid
    • View Profile

Yeah.  Are you going to finish up the graveyard and head home and that'll be it for Wednesday or are you going to go somewhere?  If you do you need to give me an idea of which direction you're going to go.
Shoes...

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If we have time, I would like to go and take a stroll though the forest. A couple day hike I think.

Maybe we can get hired on to protect a cartographer, they must be in high demand around the area.

Heron TSG

• Bay Watcher
  • The Seal Goddess
    • View Profile

Wednesday sounds good.

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
The Artist Formerly Known as Barbarossa TSG

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile

Character sheet up.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 18