Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: (New Journal) The Adventure of The UnCharted!  (Read 720 times)

tree-puncher423

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
(New Journal) The Adventure of The UnCharted!
« on: March 19, 2011, 02:47:57 pm »

Day 1: We arrive at the winter mountain of Argeonville. We designate a home upon which to mine out and we have much soil and rock for our pluner! we build a 4 room base with a smaller cave enterng a stairway leading to a far undergrun far near water.
Day 2: a great snow storm has struck! laving one of our men with a small case of cold. Within a few hours though, the storm has retreated taking most of the snow along wth it, even tht bing so we are stll surrounded by it but not as much. Yes, not as much.
Day 3: We have a wrking farm now! the melted snow has given us much water turning some of the lands into swamp and others into lakes. theice lnd has now been urned bc intoa flowing river and we hve asource for carp now, in the process of tat though  dwarfwas wounded, we will need a hopital n quick for e has a broken leg from the bloody fish!
Day 4: The river underground was flooded and killed the farm, altough it has moistened theground on the higest leve making it proper for farming. The snow is starting to return an we will need to make a wood door as to keep te cold away rom our crops as we need them to survive.

Please comment if you want me to continue this story once a week as this is just a pilot for it. The REAL story begins next monday! I hope you enjoyed it as I will writing it.