Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20

Author Topic: Request: Naga Sprites  (Read 24210 times)

Sutremaine

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:ATROCITY: PERSONAL_MATTER]
    • View Profile
Re: Request: Naga Sprites
« Reply #210 on: April 07, 2011, 03:22:22 pm »

...What would a naga want with socks?
I am trying to make chickens lay bees as eggs. So far it only produces a single "Tame Small Creature" when a hen lays bees.
Honestly at the time, I didn't see what could go wrong with crowding 80 military Dwarves into a small room with a necromancer for the purpose of making bacon.

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:SCIENCE_FOR_FUN: REQUIRED]
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: April 07, 2011, 03:35:17 pm »

...What would a naga want with socks?

To sell them to other nagas, of course! 

Next, she'll be trading ice to eskimos.

(That, or maybe the naga will buy the socks and then throw them on the floor, forget about them, and then buy some more.)

Rope reed socks (and dwarven cheese and barrels of prepared fly brains) are the perfect expression of the trading cycles of DF!
Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"And no Frankenstein-esque body part stitching?"
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Kiktamo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: April 07, 2011, 03:43:09 pm »

Obviously socks are just small tail warmers for if the ends of their tail when it gets too cold in harsher climates.

One must of course be aware of the new uses feet based technology could be used for those who do not have feet......meh just an Idea I guess
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 03:45:21 pm by Kiktamo »

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: April 07, 2011, 03:47:31 pm »

So, the nagas are gonna be snakeoil salesman huh? Fits with df though I suppose, afterall it probably would take a bit of skill to sell a mountainload of stupid rock baubles to any sane person. Good thing sane people are a minority in df hehe.

Yanno, you should make the trader Recette hehe. Or if not, I'd like to request her, I'm still on my Recettear kick afterall. Besides tomorrow is my b-day, so it could be a present xP

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: April 07, 2011, 04:11:27 pm »

Oh damn, you have to say that after I've made the merchant, don't you?

Well, here's what it WAS, but I guess I'll be making a new one, now.

Personally, I like [DF] because after climbing the damned learning cliff, I'm too elitist to consider not liking it.
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: April 07, 2011, 04:17:47 pm »

I know, my timing is impeccable isn't it? Thats still a good sprite though for people who don't know or care about Recette though.

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: April 07, 2011, 04:28:07 pm »

I wonder if Tear's a fairy naga, too?

EDIT: Actually, "Shopkeeper" can have its own sprite...
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 04:31:52 pm by NW_Kohaku »
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: April 07, 2011, 04:32:47 pm »

Love ya. And go for the Tear naga if you want, might look good hehe. White, silver, greyish haired and scaled naga, think it'd be the first one of that colour you did or will do... maybe.

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: April 07, 2011, 04:45:40 pm »

Love ya. And go for the Tear naga if you want, might look good hehe. White, silver, greyish haired and scaled naga, think it'd be the first one of that colour you did or will do... maybe.

... I meant that tear was the light blue/grey smudge near Recette, and that you couldn't see whether she had legs or not...

But I guess I'll just go ahead and make a Tear image, too...  (*mumble* *mumble* silly birthday-eve *mumble*)
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: April 07, 2011, 04:50:24 pm »

Oh wow... I didn't even think about that smudge being Tear. Had to really zoom in to see the form.

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: April 07, 2011, 05:03:48 pm »

Merde!... Really now... 

Can't even tell that the blue glowing fairy beside Recette is Tear?

(Made two, in case the wings get too much in the way...)
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: April 07, 2011, 05:16:55 pm »

Yayifications!
Thank you. They both look good. Also feel free to tell me no on some of my ideas, you won't hurt my feelings any. I know I could probably keep ya busy drawing half the touhou cast easily and whatever else I can think of if you didn't say no occasionally xP

Well I can tell the bluegrey blob is tear now, but at first it didn't click with me. It was one of those, oh now I see moments.

NW_Kohaku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: April 07, 2011, 05:24:11 pm »

Yayifications!
Thank you. They both look good. Also feel free to tell me no on some of my ideas, you won't hurt my feelings any. I know I could probably keep ya busy drawing half the touhou cast easily and whatever else I can think of if you didn't say no occasionally xP

Well I can tell the bluegrey blob is tear now, but at first it didn't click with me. It was one of those, oh now I see moments.

Don't take my fake muttering too seriously, I wouldn't have done it had I not thought it was fun.

I'm actually trying to hold myself back from just doing all of the SDM in sprites (naga or otherwise), though so try not to encourage me too much :P
"Not yet"

Improved Farming
Class Warfare

Patchy

• Bay Watcher
  • Mukyu
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: April 07, 2011, 05:35:48 pm »

xD
Haha ok. Then how about one you like then? Koakuma perhaps? *gentle nudge*

elf-fondling human

• Bay Watcher
  • 4-d ftw
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: April 07, 2011, 05:38:49 pm »

Oh wow, Recette Naga actually isn't too bad. I'd love to see a Griff Naga, but...
That didn't last long, huh? Shame, cause binary's cool. Anyway, an important message: I will be changing my names on every username based thing I use to ASCIt on/around 10/1. Consolidating, I guess you could say.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 20