Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139273 times)

Pandarsenic

• Bay Watcher
  • FABULOUS Gunslinger
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 10 Day 1
« Reply #900 on: June 17, 2011, 10:28:46 am »

I don't like no-lynching and that's only made worse by my kills having  50% failure rate.
KARATE CHOP TO THE SOUL
Your bone is the best Pandar honey. The best.
YOUR BONE IS THE BEST PANDAR
[Cheeetar] Pandar doesn't have issues, he has style.
Fuck off, you fucking fucker-fuck :I

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: June 17, 2011, 12:21:35 pm »

ready to opt in at a moment's notice.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: June 17, 2011, 12:35:10 pm »

I'll give you Bd's role PM in a while then.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: June 17, 2011, 08:16:54 pm »

Lesse, good scum tells: The big one in a game like this is inconsistency of reported night actions with known information, but aside from that? The usual suspects I'd say, reacting strongly to votes, quick to change votes, eager to see someone lynched. I'm still trying to figure out if being full of oneself is a scumtell or not, that's gonna require more experience. The key difference between multiple scum and one scum as I see it is that one scum doesn't worry about sufficiently distancing himself from other scum, and he doesn't have to worry about being caught out by refusing to vote obviously scummy people, as he has no one he needs to protect.

Joshua: What roles are you most concerned about for scum having?
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: June 17, 2011, 09:01:24 pm »

Toaster they seem truthful to some extent, but then again since everyone knows my role they can practically make up anything and then say they targeted me but it failed.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: June 17, 2011, 09:07:13 pm »

Think:  You need to read more of Web's old games.

BD:  Fair enough.

Are you playing or not?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: June 17, 2011, 09:13:59 pm »

Think:  You need to read more of Web's old games.

Yeah, I'd imagine Web throws a massive kink in my theories. Any recommendations you have for one-person scumtells?

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: June 17, 2011, 09:16:16 pm »

Toaster yeah, i've just been up north for awhile. The person who told me there was internet up there was wrong, unfortunately.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: June 17, 2011, 09:24:50 pm »

Think:  Pretty much what you'd look for in a regular game, minus anything that relies on interaction with another scum (distancing, chainsaw defense, etc.)  Note buddying is still a valid scumtell, since it's against town.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: June 19, 2011, 10:29:44 pm »

Native:  What do you think is the best way to catch a single scum in a big group?

Since you can't tie two or more people together through the suspicious activity of others, you have to pay closer attention to more subtle things aside from the usual, such as someone presenting large plans that sound like they would work, but wouldn't at all, or the backing up of bad plans by trying to make them sound good.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: June 20, 2011, 08:43:52 am »

BD:
Toaster yeah, i've just been up north for awhile. The person who told me there was internet up there was wrong, unfortunately.

You've been on- why aren't you hunting at all?

Same question to... everyone really.  Shameful.

Native:  Who do you suspect?

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: June 20, 2011, 10:58:24 am »

Toaster: While my computer has been on, I have not been, due to an awfully busy weekend. Why did you pick BD out of all the lurkers? Do you suspect anyone, or are you just trying to call out lurkers?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: June 20, 2011, 11:57:54 am »

Day is going to end on all of your faces if you don't vote soon.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: June 20, 2011, 12:00:48 pm »

Toaster, so you answer my questions.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: June 20, 2011, 12:34:33 pm »

Think:  In my big list, he got RVed because he was first alphabetically.  I just renewed the vote on him because he hadn't started doing anything yet.

Tyberix hasn't posted at all since day start.

It's hard to get suspects from a wall of silence, but Think, you're the only other one who seems to be actually trying to find scum.  Everyone else is pretty much a default null tell thanks to silence.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 89