Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139303 times)

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Day 1
« Reply #795 on: June 03, 2011, 02:06:10 am »

Wait, there could be a problem there if Josh is King Mafia. ... Well, not really, since we'd lynch the supposed killer then lynch Josh, but we should probably investigate Josh to be sure.

Okay I am seriously going to sleep now.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: June 03, 2011, 09:13:59 am »

Ok.  I'm clear by gun count and by report of whoever I inspect.  Tyberix has a town result on him.  BD didn't action last night, which provisionally clears him.

That leaves Native, Think, Joker, and Josh.  I can't daycop the first two, so that leaves the other two.  Josh is a strong choice for daycoppery, since his role is so informative.

How about this:  I daycop Josh.  Assuming I get town, we no-lynch.  At night, Think targets Native and Joker shoots Native.  That'd kill all three of them.  Worst case, that'd leave me, Josh, BD, and Tyberix alive, minus someone if the scum kills.

Me dead: Josh fires his expert on me and hang my killer.  Failing that, lynch Tyberix and Josh and BD shoot each other.  Rocks fall everyone dies.
BD dead:  Josh fires his expert on BD and hang his killer, which would be Tyberix.
Tyberix dead:  Josh fires his expert on Tyberix and hang his killer.  I daycop BD while I'm at it.
Josh dead:  I daycop BD since I can't on Tyberix.  Hang based on that.

Anyone see any issues with that plan?  I feel we could do it with a smaller body count, though.
Josh
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: June 03, 2011, 01:27:09 pm »

I've been thinking, and while I don't have alot of time to talk right now (this is during my 20 minute class break), I want to say that I have a rather succinctly simple plan that guarantees success.

In order for it to work though, I need to know Native's auto-protect target. if it's Me, BD, or Joker, then we have a winner.

Ok.  I'm clear by gun count and by report of whoever I inspect.  Tyberix has a town result on him.  BD didn't action last night, which provisionally clears him.

That leaves Native, Think, Joker, and Josh.  I can't daycop the first two, so that leaves the other two.  Josh is a strong choice for daycoppery, since his role is so informative.

How about this:  I daycop Josh.  Assuming I get town...

Except that I always turn up town, due to Lone Wolf. While this is accurate, this result is meaningless from both your perspective and mine. Depending on Native's answer, then I suggest daycopping BD, or Joker.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: June 03, 2011, 02:37:20 pm »

Unvote.  That was an RV.

Josh:  Doh.  Good call.  That means I'm heavily inclined to daycop Joker now, though I'm hanging on for now.

Web:  If someone with an auto ability and a regular night ability is tracked, and they target with the regular ability someone other than the auto target, do they report as going two places?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: June 03, 2011, 02:39:36 pm »

Unvote, vote JoshuaFH so I don't accidentally get anti-lurked, as my access to the internet is not guaranteed for the next 12 hours. It's very likely I will, but I don't want to die due to a tragic accident.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: June 03, 2011, 04:21:33 pm »

@Toaster: yes. A track on a player using an auto ability and another ability will show something like:

"Track Successful. Target actioned PlayerX. Target actioned PlayerY."

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: June 03, 2011, 07:02:31 pm »

I'm going to make this short, I only have internet access for like, just a minute right now. I vote extend so that the day won't end without us being able to formulate something.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: June 03, 2011, 07:17:16 pm »

Extend for stated reasons.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: June 03, 2011, 08:38:36 pm »

Extend as well.  Waiting for Native to comment on Josh's request and I'd like to hear from Joker on his take of the various proposed plans.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Night 0
« Reply #804 on: June 03, 2011, 10:15:47 pm »

Vote Count
------------------------
Jokerman-EXE -
Toaster -
Bdthemag - NativeForeigner,
JoshuaFH - Think0028,
NativeForeigner - Tyberix,
Think0028 -
Tyberix -

Not Voting - Jokerman-EXE, Bdthemag, JoshuaFH, Toaster,

Day Extended!

4 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: June 04, 2011, 02:17:17 am »

One problem I could see with Toaster's as is is if Tyberix is actually a Lone Wolf as well. If so, he would turn up Town to investigation and after me, Joker, and Native die, he could do something with kills to bring it to 2 people. However, if BD !none's tonight, only Josh, Toaster, or both would die, and BD would definitely be safe. Analysis would be normal for Josh or Toaster dying, and both dying would be a town victory, as they then proceed to kill each other.

So what I'm saying is unless Native's protecting BD, then BD should !none in case of mafia with a kill role.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: June 05, 2011, 10:57:14 am »

I'm down with this plan. All I have to do is kill Native, right?
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: June 05, 2011, 11:33:26 am »

Depends on what Josh's plan is. I'm having a hard time rederiving what his plan is, but from his abstract comment, I think we aren't supposed to kill Native yet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: June 05, 2011, 12:47:48 pm »

Anyone?  Any alternate plans?

Native, where are you?

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: June 05, 2011, 12:49:57 pm »

I have nothing better to do, I'll try to sketch something up right now.

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 89