Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139392 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 8 Day 1
« Reply #705 on: May 20, 2011, 07:34:41 pm »

Powder:  Yes, you would. It's called lying.

Extend[/].

PFP
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 20, 2011, 07:51:30 pm »

No, if I were mafia, I'd keep quiet so everyone would think I'm a townie  when they investigated him.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 20, 2011, 08:20:17 pm »

Azure:  What do you think is the best use of your Blue Goo ability?

I already have our solution. I think. Well, it'd get us to real lylo, at least; whatever happens from there would be down to you guys.

Toaster, day-cop Bdthemag. Since he'd recieve a report on you, too, we'd either have two town who guarantee each other or a clear for a lylo between you two (because, given my plan, it'll be obvious that - if the scum is one of you two - then Joker will die). Then lynch me, with Powder as the hammer vote. He becomes a Blue Goo (and therefore cannot auto-murder in the night).

If Toaster and Bg CC each other, Joker will most likely die. If not, then Toaster or Bg probably will. Either way, we'll be going into lylo with a clear - with the former scenario the clear being Powder and the latter Bg/Toaster (depending on which is killed in the night). In my opinion, this provides better odds for us overall than making any kind of ultimate decision today.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 20, 2011, 09:30:47 pm »

Azure:  What do you think is the best use of your Blue Goo ability?

I already have our solution. I think. Well, it'd get us to real lylo, at least; whatever happens from there would be down to you guys.

Toaster, day-cop Bdthemag. Since he'd recieve a report on you, too, we'd either have two town who guarantee each other or a clear for a lylo between you two (because, given my plan, it'll be obvious that - if the scum is one of you two - then Joker will die). Then lynch me, with Powder as the hammer vote. He becomes a Blue Goo (and therefore cannot auto-murder in the night).

If Toaster and Bg CC each other, Joker will most likely die. If not, then Toaster or Bg probably will. Either way, we'll be going into lylo with a clear - with the former scenario the clear being Powder and the latter Bg/Toaster (depending on which is killed in the night). In my opinion, this provides better odds for us overall than making any kind of ultimate decision today.

Wisdom.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: May 20, 2011, 11:17:14 pm »

It ain't foolproof. Relies on the clear lynching correctly on lylo. But since we got no protectors anymore, it seems to be our only shot.

Toaster, day-cop whenever you're ready. Don't vote me until you've done so, then Powder can. Azure. Also, Extension. Just in case someone vanishes.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 21, 2011, 09:03:03 pm »

I'm down with that plan.  Sending it in now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #711 on: May 21, 2011, 09:04:57 pm »

post redacted for misposting in wrong topic.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: May 22, 2011, 12:18:47 pm »

Warning- giant hole in plan- do not hammer

Jokerman has no vote.

Assuming BD is town and Azure actually goes through with his plan, that means it'd be Powder or Joker.  If it's Powder, he can force through a no-lynch D2 and win in the night.  If it's Joker, he can only lose if whichever two are alive D2 both vote him.   If Joker is town, then he should shoot Powder in the night.  If it's Joker, he needs to hang today.

In other words, we need to decide this today.

Joker and Powder:  What are your opinions of this?  Who do you think is scum?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 22, 2011, 12:19:16 pm »

Also Web:  Does a King Mafia who gets turned into Blue Goo keep his night kill?

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 22, 2011, 09:38:32 pm »

Also Web:  Does a King Mafia who gets turned into Blue Goo keep his night kill?
Yes.

I'll get around to updating this tomorrow. I had a rather busy, fantastic day.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: May 22, 2011, 10:50:50 pm »

Well, I haven;'t really been paying much attention to this game. Unvote, Bdthemag Possibly, or Joker. Eiher one of them. Bd hasn't been confirmed, and I have no way of knowing about Joker. And the Mafia wouldn't want to blue goo rolechange lynch itself.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 22, 2011, 10:53:03 pm »

Start paying attention, then.  When Web updates I'll have a report on BD and he'll have one on me.  If he's town it'll be down to three suspects, two if Azure's really willing to go.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #717 on: May 23, 2011, 01:15:02 am »

Warning- giant hole in plan- do not hammer

...ugh. Thought that plan would be good enough to get me killed. Bah... -_-

...anyway. Unvote. I'm going to postpone my own judgement until I see the results of the report. I think I have another two ideas in mind anyway, but it relies on what Toaster/Bd can tell us.

Basically, if both flip town to each other, then me, Joker and Powder can all vote Powder. When he dies, either I or Joker will die. If the King isn't gone by that stage, then Bg would be able to shoot the remainder.

On the other hand, if both flip scum as a result of lying and stuff, we do the same thing but switch me and Joker for Toaster and Bd, with Joker being the one who shoots the remainder. In both cases, maf will definitely die. Unless...

Web: If Powder lynches himself along with two others, can he also shoot himself or is he forced to shoot the other two? Also, does the King Mafia's kill take precedence over any other kill and occur first, (like a vigilantes kill not going through if the mafia kill them first) or do both happen at the same time? Stupid questions, I know, but I wanna make sure of this plan before I commit.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 23, 2011, 01:20:27 am »

Hang on...

I did a !None last night, no daykill abilities from me.

What did you mean by this? Are you a day-killer or a night-killer? I was under the assumption Deep One's killed in the night.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 7 Night 0
« Reply #719 on: May 23, 2011, 07:30:02 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Azure Sepulchre -
Jokerman-EXE -
Toaster -
Powder Miner - Toaster,
Bdthemag - Powder Miner,

Not Voting - Azure Sepulchre, Jokerman-EXE, Bdthemag,

Day Extended!

3 To Hammer. Day Ends Tuesday 9 PM Central.

Spoiler: Side Note (click to show/hide)

Web: If Powder lynches himself along with two others, can he also shoot himself or is he forced to shoot the other two? Also, does the King Mafia's kill take precedence over any other kill and occur first, (like a vigilantes kill not going through if the mafia kill them first) or do both happen at the same time? Stupid questions, I know, but I wanna make sure of this plan before I commit.
1. You'll need to rephrase that question.
2. Most kills happen at the same time. There are exceptions, but it doesn't matter, since most actions will happen whether the person is technically alive at the point they're using them. The ones that "don't" are things like inspections or some sort of result type, since the person is dead and can't receive the results.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 89