Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139431 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 7 Day 1
« Reply #540 on: April 27, 2011, 08:40:10 pm »

Native: You said you were immune to non-kill actions.  Do you mean you just kill anyone who actions you and make the action meaningless, or do they actually fail?  Does either (killing or immunity) apply to day actions?

I'm actually not sure. I think day action would still kill whomever targeted me, but I think we should ask Wuba.

Wuba: If someone targets a paranoid gun owner who is immune to non-kill actions with a non-kill action, do they still die or do they just fail? Does this apply to day actions?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: April 27, 2011, 08:52:31 pm »

Native: You said you were immune to non-kill actions.  Do you mean you just kill anyone who actions you and make the action meaningless, or do they actually fail?  Does either (killing or immunity) apply to day actions?

I'm actually not sure. I think day action would still kill whomever targeted me, but I think we should ask Wuba.

Wuba: If someone targets a paranoid gun owner who is immune to non-kill actions with a non-kill action, do they still die or do they just fail? Does this apply to day actions?
Anyone that targets a Paranoid Gun Owner dies.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: April 28, 2011, 11:26:20 am »

Jokerman:  Where are you?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Azure Sepulchre

• Bay Watcher
  • Y'all have knocked her up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: April 28, 2011, 12:26:31 pm »

I insist on knowing night actions. What did everyone do?

I gambled on protecting/eating you, Josh - by which I mean I gambled on protecting/eating your dear old twin. I think we can reasonably assume I either protected you from the intended kill or the maffers NK'd and hoped I'd take the heat if I had gobbled you up instead.

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: April 28, 2011, 02:41:50 pm »

I am here. And before I role claim, I want to make sure that everyone has claimed because I'll be able to tell who's lying.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: April 28, 2011, 03:40:47 pm »

...I think everyone has claimed.  Only you, me, and Pandar changed from last round, where there was a mass claim, and Pandar and I claimed.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: April 28, 2011, 07:37:27 pm »

You'd best be readying up to do something awesome Joker, cause I'm getting impatient.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: April 28, 2011, 07:43:03 pm »

He's at work, won't be back 'til later.

Jokerman: How do you plan to know who's lying? Will that be part of your claim?
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 7 Night 0
« Reply #548 on: April 29, 2011, 09:12:19 am »

Vote Count
------------------------
Ottofar -
NativeForeigner -
JoshuaFH -
Azure Sepulchre -
Pandarsenic -
Jokerman-EXE -
Toaster -

Not Voting - Ottofar, NativeForeigner, JoshuaFH, Azure Sepulchre, Pandarsenic, Jokerman-EXE, Toaster,

4 To Hammer. Day Ends Friday 9PM Central.

Does everyone want a prod? I was busy yesterday, but this is ridiculous!

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: April 29, 2011, 09:19:23 am »

I might as well cast the first vote of the round. Ottofar..

Let's get some stuff done today people. I want abilities thrown around so something gets accomplished.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: April 29, 2011, 11:17:43 am »

I think we're waiting for Slackerman.

For easy reference:

Pandar
Action-Remover Daykiller Ghoul

I have a... well, it's not a one-shot daykill, strictly speaking, but any time I action I lose all my actions, and each time a player dies I get a new one. Thus, I figure I might as well use my (day)kill on whomever we put the most votes on, at which point I'll lose my daykill and gain a new ability. If it's something useful I can use during the day, I'll day-use it to get a new ability with the NK and if it isn't I'll probably use it at night.

Toaster
I'm a Combined Peeping Tom Nosy Neighbor.  I can day-cop someone, and they learn my alignment as well.  I then auto-track them that night.

Ottofar
I'm a blue goo now. I used to be an Azwolg Network Robot Elvis.

Native
I'm a Paranoid Gun Owner and immune to non-kill actions. I figured if this N0 tradition was gonna keep up, I might as well help the games end sooner so I can get back in.

Josh
I am a forensic's expert twin. I can perform an autopsy on a player, a day ability, giving me info on their killer. I'm Ottofar's secret twin, and anything targeting me will target him and vice versa.

Azure
I'm a Confused Cannibal Turquoise Goo: I kill and eat someone, taking one of their abilities for myself. I am the second killer and, Joshua, I tried to kill you. Since I gained the ability to transform, I assume I killed Joker instead (Dr. Jekyl, Mr. Hyde). Would've been handy to get Abbot, but alas...

Jokerman-EXE

• Bay Watcher
  • JUSTICE!
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: April 29, 2011, 12:41:14 pm »

I'm the Nonvoter Cheater Stalker. If I don't action, I can learn someone's role PM but not who has it. I can also inspect and kill.

Meaning that whichever one of you is lying is going to turn up pretty soon, and then I can kill you myself. No one's going to be King Mafia unless it's me.
Quote from: Solifuge
Jokerman + Solifuge 4 Ever. // <3 <3 <3
Quote from: Org
Derpa  herp // Derpy derp derp herp derp
Quote from: Toaster
BLARG IM DED

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: April 29, 2011, 06:09:18 pm »

Ooh, I'm in! (Although It is my first mafia game here)

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: April 29, 2011, 07:19:30 pm »

Are they day actions or night actions? I hope they're day actions, otherwise I'm going to be seriously angry.

Damn it all, so much time and so little accomplished. I'm going to have to request an extension.

With that knowledge in hand though, Toaster, please get your day-cop on with Joker, so we can atleast verify that both his and your inspections are genuine.

Also, hello Powder Miner. I hope you enjoy the mafia subforum.

JoshuaFH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: April 29, 2011, 08:00:22 pm »

Also, if I can't get that extension. unvote.

I don't want to become blue goo.
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 89