Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139291 times)

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 9 Day 1
« Reply #840 on: June 05, 2011, 09:39:19 pm »

None taken, just missed that :3
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #841 on: June 05, 2011, 09:54:52 pm »

Hmm. Looking at when Toaster logged off, I'm worried he might have investigated Joker. That means it's time to come up with a theoretical alternative.
If it scares people into posting, then yes.

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.
Web-based Lurker Tracker for Mafia

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #842 on: June 05, 2011, 10:58:01 pm »

Nah, haven't sent it in yet.  Still reviewing the plan for holes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #843 on: June 05, 2011, 10:59:09 pm »

BD   !none
Josh   Kill Toaster
Toaster   !none
Tyb   Reflect Toaster
Native   !none
Think   Revivify Native
Joker   Kill Native

That right?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #844 on: June 05, 2011, 11:03:15 pm »

Problem.  If I'm Native's auto-protect, he'll target me, get twinned to Tyberix, and then reflect onto himself, and be saved from Joker.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #845 on: June 05, 2011, 11:05:10 pm »

Except...

Web:  If a PGO manages to target himself, will he shoot himself?  (Oh man)

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #846 on: June 05, 2011, 11:06:09 pm »

That is the plan exactly! If everything goes as planned, Native will reaction fire me and Joker, killing us both, Joker takes down Native, and Josh and Tyberix die from Josh's shot. If Josh is alive, he's scum. If Joker or I are alive, we're scum. You're confirmed, and BD will hopefully soon be confirmed. If Tyberix is alive, that means he found some way to redirect Josh's shot and is scum. As far as I can tell, any situation where scum could cause confusion is promptly resolved by scum dying instantly as they fail to prevent their death or fail to do as they were told.

PPE: ... If a PGO protects himself, what the fuck happens?!

If they end up lynched because they didn't post, oh well. Too bad for them. Maybe they should've tried posting.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #847 on: June 05, 2011, 11:10:23 pm »

Best of all worlds is that Native is autoprotecting BD and nothing happens or he's autoprotecting Tyberix and is redirected to you, in which case all is well. If he's autoprotecting Josh, then Josh, BD, and Toaster are the last ones standing and you lynch Josh. If he's autoprotecting you... hmm.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #848 on: June 05, 2011, 11:14:26 pm »

In order for it to work though, I need to know Native's auto-protect target. if it's Me, BD, or Joker, then we have a winner.

Sorry everyone! Been busy as hell moving into my new apartment! I'm not protecting any of those three that would throw a wrench into the plan.

That means not Josh, BD, or Joker.  It can't be himself.  If it was Think, he'd have been shot.  That leaves me and Tyberix.  If it's Tyberix, scum is extra screwed- I'll be protected.  If it's me, he'll live (I think- I can't imagine a PGO would shoot himself) and the plan's shot.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #849 on: June 05, 2011, 11:15:22 pm »

If the worst case is true, then he'll protect both himself and Tyberix and neither will die. So we'll have you, BD, Native, and Tyberix. Simple! Lynch Native, shoot Tyberix through Toaster with BD. Worst case we lose everyone, best case we keep one of Toaster or BD.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #850 on: June 05, 2011, 11:16:49 pm »

Or just keep the same plan, except we lynch Native today, you !none, and Joker shoots you instead.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #851 on: June 05, 2011, 11:17:46 pm »

... That works too! Much simpler.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #852 on: June 05, 2011, 11:21:55 pm »

What if Native is scum and autodocing me, but lies about it?

He'd be alive D2 when he shouldn't be.  No problem.  Anyone else he could lie and be protecting?

Nah, he'd just get shot by Joker.  Yeah, I think we're good.  Copping BD now.

Think0028

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #853 on: June 05, 2011, 11:46:29 pm »

It'll have no bearing on the plan, but does anyone have any reads on anyone? I'm just curious.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #854 on: June 06, 2011, 01:19:26 am »

Problem.  If I'm Native's auto-protect, he'll target me, get twinned to Tyberix, and then reflect onto himself, and be saved from Joker.

Um...

Except...

Web:  If a PGO manages to target himself, will he shoot himself?  (Oh man)

Yeah, that.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 ... 89