Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89

Author Topic: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 13  (Read 139067 times)

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: King of the Mafia - Always In Sign-Ups: Round 12
« Reply #1125 on: July 20, 2011, 07:50:38 pm »

web: Did I die to Bd killing me or Native PGOing my ass?

I was seriously miffed that you guys didn't think that aspect through at all. I said Bd was goo, and that I wanted non-goo targets. Thuuuuuus, I probably bussed the two of you together, meaning either Native lied about his role (which it seems he did anyway, or wasn't clear that using eradicate during the day didn't cancel his protection), or Bd was the only one who could have killed me.

Le sigh.

I'm upset I let that lie pass by like that. This game has gotten too plan-heavy, my hunting was rusty.

I think I misinterpreted my role to mean that using eradicate canceled my PGO aspects for the day AND night.
Yeah, you're a dick, NativeForeigner.
Quit being such a dick, you dick.
Maybe if you weren't such a dick you wouldn't be such a dick.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: July 20, 2011, 07:55:57 pm »

Looks like you people want people. Should I be in?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1127 on: July 20, 2011, 07:57:26 pm »

Yep.  Just send a role from the list in the OP.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: July 20, 2011, 07:58:05 pm »

web: Did I die to Bd killing me or Native PGOing my ass?

I was seriously miffed that you guys didn't think that aspect through at all. I said Bd was goo, and that I wanted non-goo targets. Thuuuuuus, I probably bussed the two of you together, meaning either Native lied about his role (which it seems he did anyway, or wasn't clear that using eradicate during the day didn't cancel his protection), or Bd was the only one who could have killed me.

Le sigh.

I don't know about Native, but to me, a BD-LNCP bus choice from you was the only reasonable option: BD was a claimed goo, and Native was a claimed PGO. I received a one-shot Bus, and you died as Green Goo, which means you must have targeted both me and BD, and that you couldn't have fakeclaimed, and nor could BD have.

I really don't see how it could have gone any other way - especially with those flips - so if you can explain that that to me, please do so.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: July 20, 2011, 08:02:03 pm »

It has been done.
If I did things right, I should now be in.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1130 on: July 20, 2011, 08:04:34 pm »

You (and admittedly me- I spent a long time thinking one of you must have been goo) forgot the silver goo part of my role... which I suppose I never explained, so that's understandable. When targeted, I copy the role of whoever targeted me, which I guess must have included Bd. Amusingly, this would seem to imply the answer to my question is "both killed you simultaneously."

Still not sure how both Toaster and Pandar died in the same night, though. Did we ever figure that one out?
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

lordnincompoop

• Bay Watcher
  • Allusionist
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: July 20, 2011, 08:14:50 pm »

You (and admittedly me- I spent a long time thinking one of you must have been goo) forgot the silver goo part of my role... which I suppose I never explained, so that's understandable. When targeted, I copy the role of whoever targeted me, which I guess must have included Bd. Amusingly, this would seem to imply the answer to my question is "both killed you simultaneously."

Still not sure how both Toaster and Pandar died in the same night, though. Did we ever figure that one out?

I very clearly received my bus, however. And if you didn't target me, it must have appeared out of thin air. I don't think that's possible.

BD, I think, killed Toaster. I'm not sure what killed the Panda, though.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1132 on: July 20, 2011, 08:18:14 pm »

Did you bus someone N0?

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: July 20, 2011, 08:21:19 pm »

It would have happened simultaneously, so the bus would have gone through, but I'd still turn into green goo, get killed, and flip goo.

I bussed Joker and Pandar N0.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1134 on: July 20, 2011, 08:25:16 pm »

Pandar probably targeted Joker with his kill and it came right back to him because of your bus.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: July 20, 2011, 08:26:15 pm »

That's not what is does though, they just target each other. If Pandar had targeted Joker with his kill, the bus shouldn't have had any noticeable effect at all.

NativeForeigner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: July 20, 2011, 08:29:03 pm »

The bus I'm familar with makes abilities targeted at one target the other instead.

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: July 20, 2011, 08:43:14 pm »

That's not what is does though, they just target each other. If Pandar had targeted Joker with his kill, the bus shouldn't have had any noticeable effect at all.
You clearly have no idea what bus does.

Bussing two people makes any action targeting one target the other instead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1138 on: July 20, 2011, 10:06:17 pm »

Oh, derp. My bad, mystery solved.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: July 23, 2011, 08:04:44 am »

IN, role sent...

two days ago.
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 89