Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 270535 times)

engy

• Bay Watcher
  • Military | Science | Consumer
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #2280 on: August 10, 2014, 08:15:30 pm »

So some of us from the Dwarf Fortress Community Steam Group http://steamcommunity.com/groups/dwarfortress have gotten back into EVE Online after the recent patch.

We are hanging out over in Ordion (Kora-Azor Region) in Amarr Space; Corp is Dorf Manufactorium.  We have some super new people and some people who have been playing for years; feel free to come hang out and have a good time.

Green Man Gaming is also apparently having a sale on the starter pack if you are looking to get into the game after trialing it.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/mmos/eve-online-30-day-starter-pack-lava-planet-command/

Name is Engysback in game.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 10, 2014, 10:28:28 pm »

Come to Branch :)
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 11, 2014, 12:59:37 am »

anyone who wants add me, names Kilakan Kaundar or some such, adding kilakan should work.  I am currently over in The Citadel being bored out of my mind so if anyone wants to do, well anything pretty much lemme know.  Got stripminers, frigates, battlecruisers, ect.  I can fly over to you guys if you are fairly active, might take a few hours to move all my ships ofc haha.
Nom nom nom

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 11, 2014, 04:21:21 am »

We are fairly active, just getting are feet firmly planted so to say. Once we are settled in we will get a plan worked out on where to take the corp, how to do it, etc. As it stands, we just hang out currently.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 11, 2014, 06:31:01 am »

Hopping in with the group and reactivating old account!

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 13, 2014, 02:22:26 am »

Going to give this a bump, we are looking for some recruits to give the corp a jump start and perhaps start getting the ball rolling on some actual corp things.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2286 on: August 13, 2014, 04:22:25 am »

To encourage others to reactivate old characters, im having actually again fun after long time :)
It is not too late to start over either.

Bastus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 13, 2014, 06:47:54 am »

Well I have to admit I am interrested I own the game and have an Account but coud only play shortly before my first month expired due to different reasons and therefore never continued playing. What are your plans with the Corp?
Perhaps I will join you at the end of the mnth if thats okay.

Urist McMagicJake

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 13, 2014, 09:27:29 am »

Hey guys, I played a bit with the old Bay12 corp until real life got a bit intense. I'm wanting to get back into it, is the recall program still a thing? My account was only about a month old and I still know next to nothing about the game but I'm looking for a good immersive timesink. I also have a friend who is interested in trying it out, so if anyone wants to give him the promo thing that'd be great, I might be able to convince him to sign up afterwards. So yeah, if you could help me reactivate my account that'd be great. Whats new in the game? I heard there was a big update recently.

engy

• Bay Watcher
  • Military | Science | Consumer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 13, 2014, 10:55:38 am »

Hey guys, I played a bit with the old Bay12 corp until real life got a bit intense. I'm wanting to get back into it, is the recall program still a thing? My account was only about a month old and I still know next to nothing about the game but I'm looking for a good immersive timesink. I also have a friend who is interested in trying it out, so if anyone wants to give him the promo thing that'd be great, I might be able to convince him to sign up afterwards. So yeah, if you could help me reactivate my account that'd be great. Whats new in the game? I heard there was a big update recently.

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=1f5eeb1b-9369-4c13-98f0-03948849d926&action=buddy

Thats my extended public trial link so anyone joining can get the 21 day trial.

The recall program apparently did great; but they are still doing the numbers on it; they want to bring it back but no info on when.  :( 

If you previously had an account you can rejoin for only 9.99.  Just login to the website with your old account and the special offer will be there.

What are your plans with the Corp?
Perhaps I will join you at the end of the mnth if thats okay.

We are currently looking into wormholing; maybe; corp is still kind of small so we are just running missions and mining ops and other random stuff.  We might get into faction warfare too; but no hard plans yet.  We have some pretty old pilots and we have some brand new pilots.

There are a couple of people from the DFC also planning on getting into it at the end of this month/start of the next.  We'd be happy to have you.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 13, 2014, 11:01:26 am »

Is there any substance to the latest expansion? It looks to me like it's unlimited manufacturing slots plus a UI update.

Imofexios

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 13, 2014, 11:28:35 am »

There is whole new UI for manufacturing. As i understand it it is now unlimited in some way.
Good time to come back :)

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: August 13, 2014, 01:42:24 pm »

https://secure.eveonline.com/trial/?invc=fc53b521-6865-45a6-826d-5be7ac139e21&action=buddy

The above link gets you a 21 day trial instead or the standard 14.  If you end up subscribing then I get a plex, which would be sold for a pretty damn large amount of isk (ingame currency) and split fairly with you.

There is whole new UI for manufacturing. As i understand it it is now unlimited in some way.
Good time to come back :)

No more slots, but you're encouraged to spread it out due to lower costs in quieter systems.

Comp112

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: August 13, 2014, 05:47:46 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

We are having a bit of a mining op in a WH I scanned out earlier today. Good times!

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: August 13, 2014, 06:10:45 pm »

I very nearly didn't post this, but you have to be a lot more careful about giving away free intel.

I am currently in a wormhole two jumps away from you, with a fleet of stealth bombers in the double digits.  I know where you are, that there are only five of you (with one combat ship at most, although it's probably just a covops scout), that you have an orca (always a nice target) and how said orca is fit.  I know that for some reason your orca has no cloak (seriously dude, get a cloak if you're gonna bring ships like that into a wormhole) and you're daytripping so probably don't have a tower in there, and going off the lack of a cloak, safe bookmarks are unlikely.

This one is a freebie, and it pains me to let such an easy target go.

E: Props on actually tanking it, although a Damage Control 2 in one of the lows wouldn't hurt.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2014, 06:12:24 pm by lordcooper »
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 210