Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 270451 times)

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #2160 on: February 04, 2014, 03:50:00 pm »

We do have a small, informal group that is flying down in Ordion again. Corp without any taxes and very high standing with Amarr.

Generally I case incursions while they are around and run missions or poor into WHS when they are not.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: February 05, 2014, 03:24:37 pm »

so it's been a couple of years since I last played, is there a way to reactivate my old account for a couple of days to see what's up? Aside from the misuse of hours for plex.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

sluissa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: February 05, 2014, 04:11:42 pm »

best way to "see what's up" is just to grab yourself a 2-3-whatever week trial account on a different email. No, you won't be working on your primary account, but it's decent enough of a way to see the major stuff that's changed and let you go in and talk to people at least. Go play around in a frigate for while, it's a good enough toe dip to decide if you want to invest in another month.

Ivan Issaccs

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: February 05, 2014, 07:15:01 pm »

so it's been a couple of years since I last played, is there a way to reactivate my old account for a couple of days to see what's up? Aside from the misuse of hours for plex.

Base game is more or less the same, the only "new" content that really stands out to me is the addition of wormholes and incursions.
I always enjoy getting those immigrants that are like "I can make soap and potash and lye and cheese and-" then I cut them off with a "Hope you like bricks!" as I turn them into a mason.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: February 08, 2014, 07:11:52 pm »

Well, got mes a plex-a-ma-card. Done used it, found out I had ~180,000,000 ISK left over from my old ventures. think I can make 600 mill ISK in 30 days?

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: February 08, 2014, 08:01:58 pm »

if you know how, you can do much more even without skills.
if you have enough sp, you can do much more from just running missions.
if you dont know how and you have few sp... you can still try.
id suggest faction warefare, because i always suggest fw if i have to suggest to do something in eve.

if you fail to make the isk... well, you can always pay for another month.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: February 08, 2014, 08:12:33 pm »

Yea, that was more in jest than serious. However I plan to take a week or two just to train up my alt in trading (one of my old goals that I never got around to) and hopefully make some money there (and hopefully some off of speculation!)

As far as faction warfare goes, neither of my 2 characters really have enough SP to participate effective (1.5 million and 2.5 million respectively)

but thanks.

EDIT:

should all go well, I'll have made about 1.5 mill ISK from my 1st day of smalltime station trading. All of my ongoing sales kept organized on notecards!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2014, 11:21:48 pm by Urist McScoopbeard »

AVE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: February 14, 2014, 03:21:55 am »

Steam has added tags to their store.

And, from now on, it became obvious:

http://store.steampowered.com/tag/en/Spreadsheets/

MoLAoS

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: February 14, 2014, 04:48:58 am »

A lot of people are trolling various games with tags. Personally I don't use spreadsheets in my complicated industry work. Though that may be more me being a math nerd.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: February 14, 2014, 05:30:18 am »

Oh playing eve now are we scoopaloup I thought you were not coming back for a while :P

Also anyone using the ESS deployable ? Is it worth using it in the end
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 05:31:57 am by ScriptWolf »
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: February 14, 2014, 08:18:32 am »

As far as faction warfare goes, neither of my 2 characters really have enough SP to participate effective (1.5 million and 2.5 million respectively)

you dont need skillpoints to make isk with fw, or to participate in fw.
you need some player skills, but even if you dont have them, youll grow them quickly.
farming large ammounts of isk can be done with a 1 day old alt in fw.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: February 14, 2014, 10:03:08 am »

hey guys, started playing eve again after... years and years.  New names kilakan kaundar if anyone wants to add me, currently buggering around near jita making fat stacks.
Nom nom nom

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: February 14, 2014, 11:31:06 am »

hey guys, started playing eve again after... years and years.  New names kilakan kaundar if anyone wants to add me, currently buggering around near jita making fat stacks.

Are you in the channel? You better be in the channel. Fear the channel. Love the channel.

I just realized that I haven't read this thread in about two weeks. What's wrong with me.

[plug shame=0]I'm, uhh, I'm re-starting my corporation, guys. If you want to check it out, just look at the corp of Ace Echo ingame.[/plug]
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

acetech09

• Bay Watcher
  • Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2173 on: February 14, 2014, 11:32:54 am »

Yea, that was more in jest than serious. However I plan to take a week or two just to train up my alt in trading (one of my old goals that I never got around to) and hopefully make some money there (and hopefully some off of speculation!)

but thanks.

God, that's plenty. All you need is a t1 EWAR/logi/tackle frig and people will love you. Sounds like the station trading is working out though.
I challenge you to a game of 'Hide the Sausage', to the death.

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2174 on: February 14, 2014, 12:02:34 pm »

Are you in the channel? You better be in the channel. Fear the channel. Love the channel.

I just realized that I haven't read this thread in about two weeks. What's wrong with me.

[plug shame=0]I'm, uhh, I'm re-starting my corporation, guys. If you want to check it out, just look at the corp of Ace Echo ingame.[/plug]
What's the channel? Also me and a friend have a little corp between us, We're Lubricorp just incase you want to send us an alliance message or something
Nom nom nom
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 210