Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 270689 times)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
  • You can't spell slaughter without laughter!
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #1815 on: July 18, 2013, 02:01:55 am »

ahh fair enough :P and also this raises the point if you have so many "allies" why did you have to call for public donations ? seems a little pathetic on tests side to not have their allies support them enough to not have to go to high sec with a top hot and monocle begging for spare change to pay for the next cap

well right now CFC is all concentrated down in fountain even just suicide missions to bring attention up there would then bring slack else where, CFC's concentrated at one target is going to do damage, bring enough attention to other areas of CFC space enough to bring fleets back for home defense means that is then less guys on the front lines. Test is currently having their corpse dragged around by the other alliance to show that test are still "alive", like weekend at bernies.

having not inquired much into it, It could be true that FCON are taking small loans to pay for sov or it could just be propaganda.

Having said that FCON is far from low tier alliance as you called them having the highest participation rate in this war so far and throwing all their numbers into this fight ( we have not lost a titan to stupid reasons yet yayyy ) and coming out on top. That is what null sec is about fighting and dieing for your sov not this renting crap, The day null becomes infested with renters is the day null sec dies.

With the state test is in right now though no matter who wins or loses this war test are done for. If CFC don't destroy test and co then your allies will consume test for their own greed and that is just a matter of time coming.
He must be running 3.5 abacuses of RAM

Epithemius

• Bay Watcher
  • [AFTERTHOUGHT:100]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1816 on: July 18, 2013, 02:15:08 am »

ahh fair enough :P and also this raises the point if you have so many "allies" why did you have to call for public donations ?
Regardless of our financial situation, we're still a 12 000 man alliance, we can't fight a 30 000 man coalition that's much richer with the ability to put more numbers in fleets consistently. :P

That is what null sec is about fighting and dieing for your sov not this renting crap, The day null becomes infested with renters is the day null sec dies.
Renters have been a mainstay source of income for basically every alliance that didn't hold Technetium. Nullsec has been filled with renters for over ten years. BoB, the old NC, Against ALL Authorities (awful alliance), the HBC, N3, SOLAR FLEET, hell, even the old GoonFleet alliance rented out space when they lived in Feythabolis and surrounding areas back in the Great War. It'll be returning that way, now that CCP is making alliances general income from using their sov, and not just the moon mining. R64s will still give a lot of money, but nowhere near as much as Tech did.

With the state test is in right now though no matter who wins or loses this war test are done for. If CFC don't destroy test and co then your allies will consume test for their own greed and that is just a matter of time coming.
Sorry, this part is just downright wrong, Dreddit and Test come from external communities (namely Reddit). As long as there is Redditors playing EVE, there will be a Dreddit and a Test Alliance. Perhaps not even under the same name. Same with Goonswarm Federation and SomethingAwful.com, as long as there's Goons that want to play EVE, there will be a GoonFleet/Goonswarm/SOLODRAKBANSOLODRAKBAN. You can't kill alliances which come from an external community. Sure, you can take all our sov and force us to lose a lot of members, but if we lose this war, Dreddit will survive. Who knows, we may even go sleep on N3's couch in the Drone Regions if they don't mind. I suppose it's possible but unlikely that Dreddit could join GSF as a corp (that was actually the plan all those years ago, back when we formed Test and lived in the Testagram), or something of the like, but I don't really see that happening. Stranger things have happened (i.e. awful ex-AAA corps joining PL).

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1817 on: July 18, 2013, 04:31:41 am »

While Fountain burns under the boots of bees and dinosaurs, I'll just sit here in w-space with my tophat and monocle, blapping Sleepers for the bluetags and raking in the money.

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1818 on: July 18, 2013, 04:51:24 am »

While Fountain burns under the boots of bees and dinosaurs, I'll just sit here in w-space with my tophat and monocle, blapping Sleepers for the bluetags and raking in the money.

How much money do you make ? :P

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1819 on: July 18, 2013, 03:40:23 pm »

I am interested in getting in on the burning null sec with my BS pilot character.

Any advice? Any established groups willing to accept a really old newb? I can fly most BSes fairly well.

dragonshardz

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:PONY:ACCEPTABLE]
    • View Profile
    • Steam Profile
« Reply #1820 on: July 19, 2013, 07:40:57 pm »

How much money do you make ? :P

Depending on how many sites we have, how many pilots are in fleet, and how many sites we run I can make 100m in about half an hour.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1821 on: July 19, 2013, 10:24:36 pm »

I suppose it's possible but unlikely that Dreddit could join GSF as a corp (that was actually the plan all those years ago, back when we formed Test and lived in the Testagram), or something of the like, but I don't really see that happening. Stranger things have happened (i.e. awful ex-AAA corps joining PL).

Having heard Mittens' opinion on TEST leadership and diplomats during a fleet (back during the Delve campaign lolfest) I don't see this happening ever. I'd totally accept inviting SergalJerk though, their Blawrf MacTaggart fanart is the best thing to happen to this war. Goons have pledged to keep the name on the station at 9V after we took it :>

I am kind of worried that TEST may be fading a bit - 500 dudes showing up for a defense in a timezone of TEST's choosing is kind of a mess when they were pulling far more at the start of the war. I sincerely hope you can keep fighting to the last Fountain system - my Siegefleet/stealth bombing training will take 2 more months before I get to use it.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2013, 10:34:50 pm by Tilla »

GreenScape

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1822 on: July 20, 2013, 03:47:03 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry, apparently things are too complicated. I can't remove my credit card info so I would be mad to give away account =) And to transfer character I have to pay 20$  :o My appoligies if I caused troubles to any one.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2013, 12:16:11 pm by GreenScape »

Fikes

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1823 on: July 21, 2013, 02:47:06 am »

Sorry, apparently things are too complicated. I can't remove my credit card info so I would be mad to give away account =) And to transfer character I have to pay 20$  :o My appoligies if I caused troubles to any one.

If you want to give away that 1 bil I will take it. I'll even gift you a game on steam for it or something. PM me.

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1824 on: July 23, 2013, 12:50:44 pm »

Can you give the 1 bil to Fikes and [redacted] (I PM'd you) to transfer the trader character? I could use more trader characters. <3
« Last Edit: July 23, 2013, 01:02:25 pm by KaelGotDwarves »

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1825 on: July 23, 2013, 01:15:17 pm »

sorry fella i already claimed it ;)

Can you give the 1 bil to Fikes and [redacted] (I PM'd you) to transfer the trader character? I could use more trader characters. <3

KaelGotDwarves

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:FIRE_ELF]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1826 on: July 23, 2013, 01:29:26 pm »

Unless he already PMed you back I can offer him more for his trouble ;)

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1827 on: July 23, 2013, 01:42:00 pm »

Unless he already PMed you back I can offer him more for his trouble ;)

Yeah he already PMed me back haha I was first on it when he posted :P

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #1828 on: July 23, 2013, 01:50:42 pm »

So this weekend has been fun (for certain values of fun that allow for Sov warfare in tidi). At least TEST seemed to show up with some sense of energy on the Sunday Morning fight which pleases me. At the start they even held us at a stalemate until another goonblob showed up.

http://themittani.com/news/fountain-update-nine-systems-fall-cfc

ScriptWolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1829 on: July 23, 2013, 02:10:49 pm »

So this weekend has been fun (for certain values of fun that allow for Sov warfare in tidi). At least TEST seemed to show up with some sense of energy on the Sunday Morning fight which pleases me. At the start they even held us at a stalemate until another goonblob showed up.

http://themittani.com/news/fountain-update-nine-systems-fall-cfc

Soo your a CFC member ?

Also I checked the sov ownership in fountain holy shit 9 systems in a day test are getting steam rolled now. "Not winning fast enough" fast enough for you now test ?
Pages: 1 ... 120 121 [122] 123 124 ... 210