Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 210

Author Topic: Eve Online  (Read 270594 times)

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
Re: Eve Online
« Reply #2385 on: May 10, 2015, 01:37:01 am »

#notevenascam
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #2386 on: May 10, 2015, 06:42:39 am »

#notevenascam
I had three of my characters in jita and played one of those scammers. You send them a low amount, say one million, and they double it. Then you send the doubled money from another character. Keep it up until you feel like they are catching on. I made 12 million over about 10 minutes when two of those scammers are running at the same time. Best part is if they catch on you are only out the small initial investment. In fact you can eliminate that risk by keeping your initial cash an only using the doubled money after the first round

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: May 13, 2015, 03:09:20 pm »

BURN YULAI

DED officers are illegally detaining two individuals who released information about the impending Drifter invasion! They are violating the laws put forth by the Yulai convention and violating the rights of these two journalists! THE GALAXY NEEDS TO KNOW

BURN YULAI
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Sting_Auer

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_WAR_DOG_HORDES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: May 18, 2015, 07:45:41 pm »

Sorry to double post!

If there's anyone in the Saisio neighborhood (in the Forge region), my corp, Saisio Industries, can pay you more for your ore than you'd get on the local market. We have a mailing list, "Saisio Industries Ore Program", that you can join for more info.
Thank you everyone for the help! I've since flooded the fortress I was working on and now have a new one going up.

Jeshin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: May 23, 2015, 09:16:55 pm »

I quit playing EvE 4 years ago, but damnit are they upping their game with these new Scope videos and planned changes to null-sec.

motorbitch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: May 23, 2015, 10:27:49 pm »

jump fatique changed the game a lot everywhere outside highsec. suddenly you see capital fleets in lowsec, fighting over the moons once hold by the power blocks.what i hope for now is that they soon finish the new brain in a box server os, so they can change offgrid boosting and some other stuff that doesnt work satisfying since ever.

i think the game got much better recently and i hope the declining player base is soley caused by the ban of input multiplexing. no way for me to tell tho. maybe eve realy is dying after all and all the awsome changes come to late.
but, even me with my negativity is rather hopeful its realy just the ban of input multiplexing.

lordcooper

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a number!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: May 24, 2015, 12:43:13 am »

Eve started dying roughly two years before they started development.

My corp split up amicably recently and I'm joining Lazerhawks along with most of our better members.  This is gonna be fun.
Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: June 06, 2015, 10:03:10 am »

I am thinking of reactivating, if I do does anyone have a smallish corp i could join?
Nom nom nom

Morrigi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: June 06, 2015, 03:03:42 pm »

I am thinking of reactivating, if I do does anyone have a smallish corp i could join?
I'm currently part of Drill Corp. ~100 people in the corp, and they have a little bit of everything  -  mining, pvp roams, missions, etc. They're also recruiting, and seem to have their shit together, more or less. Certainly more so than the last one I joined, which was full of potheads who couldn't plan anything.

Haven't been with them for too long, but they seem pretty decent.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 03:05:39 pm by Morrigi »
Cthulhu 2016! No lives matter! No more years! Awaken that which slumbers in the deep!

werty892

• Bay Watcher
  • Neat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: July 19, 2015, 12:48:18 am »

Bump. Stuff is happening! Fozzisov came out, drifters are getting closer in closer. And in personal news, my tiny corp is moving into a wormhole. If you want to come join, just leave a reply. Any skill level welcome. Gonna do industry, exploration, PvE, and PvP to keep us all from dying of boredom.

Daggoth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: December 14, 2015, 12:19:18 pm »

Just started poking around in Eve... Any Bay12 Corps out there? I'm an utter newbie when it comes to Eve, but I wish there were some friendly faces out there...
“I think I've reduced the amount of blood in my caffeine system to an acceptable level.” - Khouri

The Elder Scrolls Online: Klavain - Altmer
Eve Online: Neville Klavain -  Gallente - Miners!

I don't RP female characters unless forced per game, so if you run into a Daggoth or Klavain it is probably me.

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: January 01, 2016, 02:05:20 pm »

Just started poking around in Eve... Any Bay12 Corps out there? I'm an utter newbie when it comes to Eve, but I wish there were some friendly faces out there...

Second this. My friend was in a rando-corp and they seemed like the most miserable lot of people ever. I'd love to join a Bay12'er one though.
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

LordBucket

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: January 01, 2016, 03:21:54 pm »

There've been a couple bay12 Eve corps over the years. The usual pattern is that a bunch of people say "hey, let's do a bay12 corp!" And a bunch of people say "ok!" And so a bunch of ancient players with 5+ year old accounts reactivate and a bunch of new players open trial accounts expecting to be able to pay for their account via game play by the end of their 21 day trial. When that doesn't happen, the new players leave once their trials expire, and the old-timers stick around for a few months before leaving for other corps that are actually doing stuff or going inactive again.

I've participated in that cycle a couple times. Willing to participate again if we're going to do it again.

If I recall correctly, the channel we were using during our last incarnation was 'Bay12 Eve' maybe with or without the space.

Craterface

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: January 09, 2016, 03:47:33 pm »

Started up a Corp, Bay12 Amarr Division

Just me and a friend (both noobs), located in Kador Prime, mostly doing missions, ratting, mining. Anyone welcome to join in if they want to.

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
« Reply #2399 on: January 09, 2016, 10:50:57 pm »

I would dust off my old pilot for a little fun. Got a new computer and wouldnt mind seeing some pretty ships again.
I got nothing
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 210