Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1458253 times)

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #16680 on: June 09, 2020, 11:30:30 pm »

Somebody made a collection of what they consider to be some of the highlights of the bundle-- https://itch.io/c/891735/bundle-for-racial-justice-and-equality-selections

Having said that, definitely go through the full list sometime. There's some interesting stuff that I liked that wasn't included.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16681 on: June 11, 2020, 04:06:21 am »

I only downloaded 8 games and two other things from there (one of the games is just a demo but it's premise seems interesting enough) but some stuff there seems good.
One thing that would be nice if they added is the option to download the game from it's page instead of needing to go to your bundles and all, it's not much steps but it is a bit annoying.
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Tilla

• Bay Watcher
  • Slam with the best or jam with the rest
    • View Profile
« Reply #16682 on: June 11, 2020, 06:05:39 am »

They're adding a proper navigation for bundles as a result of this, which is the only thing the itch team themselves is focused on at the moment. I've played a lot of really good stuff on whims; i wish there was a way i could share my rated games list. I've got a lot more to dig through already downloaded too.

Ulfarr

• Bay Watcher
  • Going on a pilgrimage to Mars
    • View Profile
« Reply #16683 on: June 11, 2020, 10:29:48 am »

I'm not sure if I should post this elsewhere but this thread seems fitting enough to me.

GOG is doing a promo contest/giveaway for Cyberpunk 2077. Describe the game in 8 words, best description gets a free GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.
Bring Kobold Kamp to LNP! graphics compatibility fix.

So the conclusion I'm getting here is that we use QSPs because dwarves can't pilot submarines.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16684 on: June 11, 2020, 08:11:41 pm »

I'm not sure if I should post this elsewhere but this thread seems fitting enough to me.

GOG is doing a promo contest/giveaway for Cyberpunk 2077. Describe the game in 8 words, best description gets a free GeForce RTX 2080 Ti.

Describe a game that's not out? ... I really dislike these sorts of things. It's like asking for a review of a product you bought that's still in the mail.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16685 on: June 11, 2020, 08:22:05 pm »

Describe a game that's not out? ... I really dislike these sorts of things. It's like asking for a review of a product you bought that's still in the mail.

An unlaunched mystery confounding deep advertising budget cuts.

Perplexion and confusion served on an unknown salad.

Unreceived and untried, yet sublimely laudable and successful!

"I just really need a new video card."

« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:24:34 pm by Aoi »
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16686 on: June 12, 2020, 09:58:55 am »

Your odds of winning are better than lottery
but the lottery pays you so much better

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16687 on: June 12, 2020, 11:21:05 am »

A game called Snake Pass is free on Humble Bundle at the moment, it's a puzzle platformer game, good reviews on Steam.

I also picked up the $1 tier on the Codemaster's Bundle to get Overlord II.

Ai Shizuka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16688 on: June 15, 2020, 01:27:40 pm »

Everybody probably knows it already, but there are some extremely good deals on Steam for Klei games.
There's all the good stuff: Oxygen not Included, Don't Starve, Invisible Inc.

Radsoc

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16689 on: June 15, 2020, 01:45:20 pm »

Oxygen not Included is a fantastic game at a good price point.

However, Steam sale should be very soon too.
"The hand-mill gives you society with the feudal lord; the steam-mill society with the industrial capitalist."

"To punish the oppressors of humanity is clemency; to forgive them is cruelty. The severity of tyrants has barbarity for its principle; that of a republican government is founded on beneficence."

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16690 on: June 15, 2020, 07:46:45 pm »

"It is a game they call 'Cyberpunk 2077'"

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #16691 on: June 15, 2020, 09:17:32 pm »

"It is a game they call 'Cyberpunk 2077'"

“GIVE ME THE FUCKING GRAPHICS CARD OR ELSE”
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16692 on: June 15, 2020, 09:38:40 pm »

UPDATE contestants
SET score = 0
WHERE name != "Rolan";
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #16693 on: June 15, 2020, 10:09:12 pm »

You're missing a word, there, I think. It says words, so presumably numbers don't count. Minor tip: Given that, consider binary. You need eight words, then go back wild with the 0s and 1s :P
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16694 on: June 15, 2020, 10:53:55 pm »

/* binary */
UPDATE contestants
SET score = 0
WHERE name != "Rolan";

Thanks chummer  8)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.
Pages: 1 ... 1111 1112 [1113] 1114 1115 ... 1134