Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1454996 times)

palsch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #14130 on: February 13, 2017, 04:19:55 pm »

Big charity bundle at Humble Bundle. $30 for a lot of games, plus few books/audiobooks/comics and a suggestion more will be added during the week. Not going to try to list everything but worth a glance. Charities are the ACLU, Doctors Without Borders and International Rescue Committee.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14131 on: February 13, 2017, 04:52:45 pm »

Shit, I'll list it. *ahem*

Spoiler: GAMES (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: BOOKS (click to show/hide)

So that's a metric crapton of games and books of all kinds. Mostly indie work on the game front (obviously), with a mix of new and old and even early-access. The books are a mix of audio and text, with a graphic novel thrown in.

Every penny thrown at the bundle goes to charity, and Humble Bundle will match up to 300 grand out of pocket. It's way past that limit now :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #14132 on: February 13, 2017, 04:56:53 pm »

The Witness alone is a 40 dollar game at full price, and a 25% discount just for The Witness is worth it, even if I do already own some of these games.

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14133 on: February 13, 2017, 11:08:03 pm »

Tower of guns is an excellent doom/single player quake style shooter. Not the best, but its a fun romp. Sproggiwood is by unormal, the creator of caves of qud. Haven't played sproggi yet, but qud is an excellent roguelike. 
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #14134 on: February 14, 2017, 01:25:23 am »

Man... I already have over half the games in that bundle. I do really want the Witness, but that's about it. On the other hand, that game is more expensive than the bundle price, and I could give away my dupe keys as gifts. On the other other hand, I can probably get it for cheaper than that during a sale, and who knows how long it would be before I had time to play it...On the other other other hand, I do like to support these organizations... BRAIN A SPLODE

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14135 on: February 14, 2017, 07:54:47 am »

It's Feb 14. You know what that means.

It's time to make war not love.

I think last year had a bunch of free games. This time, it appears to be steep discounts.

Reelya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14136 on: February 14, 2017, 09:09:07 am »

Yeah, I got that indie bundle, there were some games I really wanted in there.

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #14137 on: February 14, 2017, 01:54:43 pm »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14138 on: February 14, 2017, 03:02:39 pm »

I think last year had a bunch of free games. This time, it appears to be steep discounts.

This time it's fantasy football. Pick a team. Team gets stuff. "Here's some free DLC for something. We don't know if you own it."

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #14139 on: February 14, 2017, 03:42:16 pm »

Seems more like "Here's some free DLC for all of the picks, and here's a copy of the winner as well."

Retropunch

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14140 on: February 14, 2017, 06:18:22 pm »

This time it's fantasy football. Pick a team. Team gets stuff. "Here's some free DLC for something. We don't know if you own it."

Well if you pick the game you have (because games are teams) and then they win, then you get free DLC for that pick - it's new DLC that they create for the winner, not just a random old one.
With enough work and polish, it could have been a forgettable flash game on Kongregate.

Darkmere

• Bay Watcher
  • Exploding me won't bring back your honey.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14141 on: February 14, 2017, 09:34:03 pm »

Well. Here's hoping Endless Legend does something cool. It's the only one I own.

Is there any list of the potential prizes or...?
And then, they will be weaponized. Like everything in this game, from kittens to babies, everything is a potential device of murder.
So if baseless speculation is all we have, we might as well treat it like fact.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #14142 on: February 14, 2017, 09:41:46 pm »

I found this after a quick google search. Looks like there are 4 competitions and the winning team gets a DLC plus some old Sega game for each.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14143 on: February 16, 2017, 12:03:27 am »

If you want Daemon Tools this is a good way to get it https://www.humblebundle.com/pc-lovers-software-bundle

Subnautica keys are now sold out on the Freedom bundle.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2017, 12:05:25 am by BigD145 »

beorn080

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14144 on: February 16, 2017, 02:25:45 am »

If you want Daemon Tools this is a good way to get it https://www.humblebundle.com/pc-lovers-software-bundle

Subnautica keys are now sold out on the Freedom bundle.
Subnautica is sold out, but they added on another heaping helping of games. Notable ones I've played in the additions are Guns of Icarus, and I've heard great things about Chroma squad.
Ustxu Iceraped the Frigid Crystal of Slaughter was a glacier titan. It was the only one of its kind. A gigantic feathered carp composed of crystal glass. It has five mouths full of treacherous teeth, enormous clear wings, and ferocious blue eyes. Beware its icy breath! Ustxu was associated with oceans, glaciers, boats, and murder.
Pages: 1 ... 941 942 [943] 944 945 ... 1134