Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456210 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #13035 on: June 01, 2016, 02:59:49 pm »

I think I saw a list of eligible games on the previous page and they all seemed to be valid for 5 days from now.

Oh hey, that's kinda' neat. Also neat is the message on failure has changed in the ~hour since I last tried it. "Due to exceedingly high demand this may take up to several days, please check back later. Thank you for your patience." Ahahaha.
Fortunately it says above that "Your accounts are being connected", so hopefully we're in the queue...  Fingers crossed anyway!
I'm in the same boat, but the available games showed up at one point, so I hope they're processing.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13036 on: June 01, 2016, 03:02:27 pm »

Heres what showed up for me when I went back to check. Hit add, not sure if its gotten to adding them yet.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13037 on: June 01, 2016, 03:05:20 pm »

I got that screen at one point, but haven't since, nor are the games in my library.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #13038 on: June 01, 2016, 03:50:03 pm »

I am in the queue it seems. It says it may take days, due to demand. That sure is a lot of people.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13039 on: June 01, 2016, 06:11:34 pm »

Just added my accounts together, so now I'm in queue too I guess.

UI design protip from a total layman: if you have to wait days, don't show an animated hourglass/circle thing.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13040 on: June 01, 2016, 06:39:51 pm »

Ah, finally got through. "Only" took about six hours! Also turned out I only had three eligible games... exactly one of which really runs of this computer :V

Still. Is done. Guess I'd recommend refreshing every hour or two. Seemed to work.
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13041 on: June 01, 2016, 11:04:45 pm »

I know I have a few of those, but GOG says I have 0.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #13042 on: June 02, 2016, 12:01:08 am »

I started the connection process last night, went to bed, just got up, went back to the GOG page to see if it was done, and the message at first said the "we are connecting your accounts" message, but then it quickly changed to "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Please try again." I tried refreshing the page, and it just gave me the same message. It doesn't seem to be giving me any way to actually try it again. Anyone else get this or have any idea how to fix it? Or is it still just processing me, and eventually I'll go back and it'll be there?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13043 on: June 02, 2016, 12:04:37 am »

I'm getting that error too, so I am assuming something is borked.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #13044 on: June 02, 2016, 12:17:53 am »

I had an error. Closed the window and came back later to find that it had apparently done it somehow.

I only had 1 game though...
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13045 on: June 02, 2016, 08:25:43 am »

I started the connection process last night, went to bed, just got up, went back to the GOG page to see if it was done, and the message at first said the "we are connecting your accounts" message, but then it quickly changed to "OOPS, SOMETHING WENT WRONG. Please try again." I tried refreshing the page, and it just gave me the same message. It doesn't seem to be giving me any way to actually try it again. Anyone else get this or have any idea how to fix it? Or is it still just processing me, and eventually I'll go back and it'll be there?
I had the error message, but I did it again just now and it worked fine, I know have 3 more games on gog.
Sigtext

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #13046 on: June 02, 2016, 10:59:25 am »

Ah, yes, it worked. 5 of my games are now backed up on GOG. ;)

Culise

• Bay Watcher
  • General Nuisance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13047 on: June 02, 2016, 12:15:47 pm »

It doesn't work for me, somewhat interestingly.  I own several of the games on the list, but they won't link.  I thought it was my privacy settings at first, but they are configured appropriately, so at least it's not all that major of a deal. 

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13048 on: June 02, 2016, 12:19:09 pm »

Well, I seem to have 11 eligible games.

aristabulus

• Bay Watcher
  • Fnordius Maximus
    • View Profile
« Reply #13049 on: June 02, 2016, 12:19:42 pm »

I entered my Steam login in GOG yesterday morning, and it was all sorted by this morning.  Clicked the button, got a freebie receipt email for the adds.

Be patient, they'll get you before the window closes.  :)
If iron is to become steel, it must feel fire! --ancient Dwarven proverb

What is steel compared to the hand that wields it?  --Thulsa Doom
Pages: 1 ... 868 869 [870] 871 872 ... 1134