Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456255 times)

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #13005 on: April 28, 2016, 05:51:26 pm »

Having an account generally helps, yes.
Plus, humble puts all your stuff on one page if you do.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13006 on: May 06, 2016, 09:44:35 am »

Humble Spring Sale has begun. You have two weeks.

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13007 on: May 07, 2016, 07:40:20 am »

Pretty happy about yesterday's deals. 

Satellite Reign has been on my list for a while, and it looks like co-op will be a thing.

Also finally added SR:Hong Kong to my collection, and Wasteland 2. 

That is enough retail therapy for now.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13008 on: May 20, 2016, 02:05:55 pm »

If you don't own FTL it's on sale for $2 US at Humble Store. Stories Path of Destinies barely came out and it's 30% off. Crypt of the Necrodancer is $5. Lots of things for around half off.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13009 on: May 23, 2016, 03:25:41 pm »

Bundlestars is doing this thing where you can buy three LEGO games (or their DLC) for 10 bucks. I already have the Lego Harry Potter games. Any recommendations?
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13010 on: May 23, 2016, 03:42:11 pm »

Bundlestars is doing this thing where you can buy three LEGO games (or their DLC) for 10 bucks. I already have the Lego Harry Potter games. Any recommendations?

I'm alone in my preference for the games that have voice acting so I'm disqualified from making recommendations.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #13011 on: May 23, 2016, 04:19:41 pm »

I'm alone in my preference for the games that have voice acting so I'm disqualified from making recommendations.
Almost all the games in the deal have voice acting. Its only games from the last 5 years, plus harry potter and Lego Batman.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
« Reply #13012 on: May 25, 2016, 09:35:29 pm »

Abe's Oddysee is .74 cents on Steam right now. Other Oddworld games are also on sale.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2016, 09:37:19 pm by GUNINANRUNIN »

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #13013 on: May 25, 2016, 11:01:51 pm »

The May Cubic Bundle contains Viscera Cleanup Detail for $2.50. It is surprisingly relaxing and great for coop :)

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13014 on: May 26, 2016, 05:54:39 pm »

Arcen games are on the steam weekly sale, only AI war is listed but they all seem to be on sale. AI war complete for $3.05, it's not for everyone but if it sounds interesting to you it's a great price - it's easily worth full price imo so that's a steal.

Sins of a solar empire rebellion complete edition also on sale for 75% off. Anyone tried this? I seem to remember the first SoaSE being ok (if a bit slow and unbalanced) and I've been in the mood for a 4x type game recently.

Finally, free week for vermintide and a 40% off sale to go with it. Sounds like a L4D clone with rats instead of zombies and a loot grind (for better or worse). Don't know how good it is but hey, free.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13015 on: May 26, 2016, 07:30:25 pm »

Sins is just another 2D space game.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13016 on: May 26, 2016, 07:34:36 pm »

SoaSE:R is not a 4X. It's an RTS with base (planet) building and hero units. There's also no campaign and all story is background lore only.

It's not bad, but there's not much difference between it and the first game. It's basically a remake with some extra content.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

NullForceOmega

• Bay Watcher
  • But, really, it's divine. Divinely tiresome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13017 on: May 26, 2016, 07:38:14 pm »

It also nerfs capital ship into the ground and adds unbelievably OP titans to the game.

Hint: If you buy it and play against either Advent faction kill them as fast and hard as possible, their titans have truly bullshit abilities.
Grey morality is for people who wish to avoid retribution for misdeeds.

NullForceOmega is an immortal neanderthal who has been an amnesiac for the past 5000 years.

Sonlirain

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13018 on: May 26, 2016, 08:21:04 pm »

Sins has 4x elements but it's as much the human tail bone counts as an actual tail.
It exists but in a very limited form.

As for the quality of Sins... it's eh all around.
No single player and the only multiplayer game i played desynced and the AI players are deranged bastards.
"If you make something idiot proof, someone will just make a better idiot."
Self promotion below.
I have a mostly dead youtube channel.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #13019 on: May 27, 2016, 01:52:15 am »

Hmm, well I knew it was not a true 4x and more like an RTS with some 4x elements (I did play the first one) I guess I should have been more clear about that.

Otherwise, it sounds like it's overall kind of medicore so I guess I'll pass and save my pennies for stellaris or something instead. Thanks for the input everyone.
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!
Pages: 1 ... 866 867 [868] 869 870 ... 1134