Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456279 times)

Parsely

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My games!
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #12990 on: April 21, 2016, 06:02:02 am »

But telltale suckssssss
Yeah I don't see any reason why anyone should buy those games when you can just watch them on YouTube. There's very little to be said for the amount of interactivity in those games. Your choices largely don't matter. The only one I have ever and will ever recommend is Tales From the Borderlands. You might enjoy the Walking Dead even if you've already seen the TV show since it throws out the original story and does it's own story, and I doubt you'll like Game of Thrones if you've already seen the first three seasons of the show or read the books because it does exactly the oppposite.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12991 on: April 21, 2016, 12:24:34 pm »

But telltale suckssssss
Yeah I don't see any reason why anyone should buy those games when you can just watch them on YouTube. There's very little to be said for the amount of interactivity in those games. Your choices largely don't matter. The only one I have ever and will ever recommend is Tales From the Borderlands. You might enjoy the Walking Dead even if you've already seen the TV show since it throws out the original story and does it's own story, and I doubt you'll like Game of Thrones if you've already seen the first three seasons of the show or read the books because it does exactly the oppposite.

By exactly opposite of Game of Thrones, you mean it becomes a glorious land of prosperity and honesty, ruled by King Gendry I Baratheon after being endorsed and legitimized by Stannis and the Lannisters get punished other than Tyrion and perhaps Jaime after going after his character development early? And Sansa ends up marring Gendry, and the untied kingdoms readies itself to defend against the undead hordes and Daenerys lives happily with Khal Drogo who unites the clans under his rule?

Damn I gotta get this game!
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #12992 on: April 23, 2016, 05:29:10 pm »

If Telltale doesn't float your boat, there's also a Devolver bundle up now...

https://www.humblebundle.com/devolver-bundle

Shadow warrior, Gods will be watching, and Titan Souls, plus a few others should be well worth $10

ChairmanPoo

• Bay Watcher
  • Send in the clowns
    • View Profile
« Reply #12993 on: April 23, 2016, 05:32:30 pm »

But I already have most of them :(
Everyone sucks at everything. Until they don't. Not sucking is a product of time invested.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #12994 on: April 26, 2016, 10:40:00 pm »

Humble Bundle is doing another Nintendo pack, been looking to get Shantae for a long time.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12995 on: April 26, 2016, 11:15:45 pm »

Humble Bundle is doing another Nintendo pack, been looking to get Shantae for a long time.

For 3DS Retro City and Citizens of Earth sell for more than $10. It's a deal.

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12996 on: April 28, 2016, 03:46:05 am »

Unending Galaxy for under $10 on steam.

Will probably stay on my wishlist a bit longer, still have a bunch of things to get around to first.  But man, the feature list hits all my hot buttons, really looking forward to having time to play it.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12997 on: April 28, 2016, 04:46:50 am »

For 3DS Retro City and Citizens of Earth sell for more than $10. It's a deal.

Darn, I don't own a Wii-U. Freedom Planet looks like an awesome throwback to the original Sonic games. A couple of the other ones look cool and I need to expand my N3DS' collection anyhow.

EDIT: I've purchased it, but I've only received the email for the receipt. There's nothing for the redemption codes for the games.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2016, 04:59:38 am by Akura »
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12998 on: April 28, 2016, 11:23:26 am »

Humble Store has a bunch of space themed games on sale. KSP, Starbound, and Space Engineers among them.

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #12999 on: April 28, 2016, 01:23:48 pm »

Giant Anime Games sale on Steam
Games range from the expected games like Neptunia, to games like Megaman 1-6.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #13000 on: April 28, 2016, 01:25:14 pm »

Also, Dungeonmans at 50% off. I hear it's a pretty decent roguelike with really good reviews and quite a bit of meta-progression.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #13001 on: April 28, 2016, 04:26:01 pm »

One Way Heroics and the expansion pack are together only $3.46; considering that I've already sunk over 23 hours into the game it's well worth it if you don't have it already.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13002 on: April 28, 2016, 05:01:26 pm »

Still no codes for the Nintendo bundle. Should I contact them?
They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.

Frumple

• Bay Watcher
  • The Prettiest Kyuuki
    • View Profile
« Reply #13003 on: April 28, 2016, 05:09:22 pm »

If they're not showing up on your account, probably?
Ask not!
What your country can hump for you.
Ask!
What you can hump for your country.

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13004 on: April 28, 2016, 05:35:24 pm »

...I didn't even have an actual account :-[. Until just now.

That sorted it out.
Pages: 1 ... 865 866 [867] 868 869 ... 1134