Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 861 862 [863] 864 865 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456370 times)

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #12930 on: March 24, 2016, 02:33:46 pm »

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12931 on: March 24, 2016, 02:50:25 pm »

On Ubisoft sale: remember that most of their stuff requires suffering Uplay.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12932 on: March 24, 2016, 02:52:52 pm »

AI War Fleet Command is also on sale for less than 2 bucks on Steam. I picked it up and I'm working through the steep learning curve, but its a really fun RTS.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2016, 02:55:41 pm by Persus13 »
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12933 on: March 24, 2016, 03:02:55 pm »

In other news, ubisoft sale on steam. I'm considering Anno 2205 at 40%. Still CAN$41, though, so I might pass after all. I played a demo for a while and was okay with what I saw, some of the new mechanics were interesting and I was okay with the simplifying they did. (I did prefer 2025 over Venice, for example.)

All battles have been relegated to pocket dimensions that don't affect your islands at all. Defenses? From a mighty uber corporation on the moon? Nope. None of that here. Instead you get to play a board game in a safe zone with no major repurcusions.

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12934 on: March 24, 2016, 03:13:01 pm »

Aslandus

• Bay Watcher
  • Slowly descending into madness
    • View Profile
« Reply #12935 on: March 24, 2016, 04:31:29 pm »

Sega strategy bundle on Humble bundle now, if you want Total war games (including Attila this time), Company of Heroes (1 and 2), Valkyria chronicles, or Dawn of War I you can get them all for $12... (plus if you don't like Sega you can choose to have all your money go to charity and Humble bundle instead)

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12936 on: March 24, 2016, 10:14:33 pm »

MOH:Pacific Assault for free on origin right now.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #12937 on: March 25, 2016, 01:55:14 am »

Speaking of Humble Bundles, they're having a new mobile bundle which is surprisingly good. The last one had big problems (apparently the fault of Bandai Namco straight-up lying in their product descriptions), but so far this one seems good, and the games are of surprising quality. My favorite so far (Prune) is at the $1 tier.

$1: Prune, Framed, Battlestation: Harbinger
$BTA: Frozen Synapse Prime, Lara Croft GO (surprisingly good!), Sorcery! 3, (More TBA)
$6: Grim Fandango Remastered, Desktop Dungeons: Enhanced Edition (saves to cloud for cross-platform play of the same kingdom)

I haven't tested everything yet but so far what I've tried works. Prune makes my Shield K1 tablet heat up something fierce, though, and drains the battery like crazy, so if you don't have beefy hardware, probably check the system specs before buying. Also, Grim Fandango is 3.2 GB - I'll have to buy a Micro SD to get enough space to have it on my tablet.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12938 on: March 26, 2016, 03:42:54 pm »

The first 2 Shelter games are on sale at GOG with the release of Paws. On Steam you get an extra 10% off of Paws if you own Shelter 2.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12939 on: March 27, 2016, 07:58:26 am »

The first 2 Shelter games are on sale at GOG with the release of Paws. On Steam you get an extra 10% off of Paws if you own Shelter 2.

I don't have either of the three games, but I read a review that said Paws is not a survival game like Shelter and Shleter2; it's a exploration-based story-heavy game happening in the same world. People also complained that it's way too short.

You may like Paws in the end, but just take note that it's not the same genre.

JimboM12

• Bay Watcher
  • Dank.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12940 on: March 27, 2016, 03:08:18 pm »

Humble SEGA Strategy Bundle is up now, the only problem is I have no HDD spess anymore for any of it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

the 12 dollar tier is Total War Attila and Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection. I kinda want those games, but I own pretty much every other game on there.
Pemmican is pretty incredibly durable. Corn and rice also lust forever without refrigeration.
Ah yes, the insatiable lust of corn and rice, clearly two of the most erotic foods.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12941 on: March 27, 2016, 03:17:24 pm »

Humble SEGA Strategy Bundle is up now, the only problem is I have no HDD spess anymore for any of it.

https://www.humblebundle.com/sega-strategy-bundle

the 12 dollar tier is Total War Attila and Company of Heroes 2 Master Collection. I kinda want those games, but I own pretty much every other game on there.
I would buy that bundle in an instant if I didn't already own the majority of those games.Worth it for Dawn of War 1 alone. And Valkyria Chronicles alone. And Company of Heroes alone. All the others... nice bonuses, I guess.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #12942 on: March 27, 2016, 04:53:38 pm »

66% off FM 2016? Not bad.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #12943 on: March 28, 2016, 01:07:43 pm »

The humble mobile bundle has been updated and I'm actually pretty pleased. At the BTA tier, there is now also:

Lost Echo
Puddle+
Unmechanical

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12944 on: March 29, 2016, 10:39:05 am »

Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen on Steam for 25% off if you didn't already get it.

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable
Pages: 1 ... 861 862 [863] 864 865 ... 1134