Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1456652 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #12825 on: February 03, 2016, 06:58:25 pm »

Arkham knight appears to be on sale. Did this ever get fixed?
They tried to fix it, but as you can see from the other people's reactions in-thread, with varying degrees of success.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

timferius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12826 on: February 03, 2016, 09:07:08 pm »

Hmm, that's too bad. Maybe I'll just wait till it's 5 dollars, then I won't feel like I've wasted money.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12827 on: February 03, 2016, 09:20:47 pm »

Hmm, that's too bad. Maybe I'll just wait till it's 5 dollars, then I won't feel like I've wasted money.
Steam also allows refunds
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12828 on: February 03, 2016, 10:39:29 pm »

Except your money then sits in steam until you spend it on something else, instead of going back wherever it came from. So... it's not really a refund so much as store credit.
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12829 on: February 03, 2016, 10:54:46 pm »

Except your money then sits in steam until you spend it on something else, instead of going back wherever it came from. So... it's not really a refund so much as store credit.
Right, forgot about that.
Sigtext

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12830 on: February 03, 2016, 11:24:55 pm »

Which is exactly the same thing gamestop does.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #12831 on: February 04, 2016, 05:01:47 am »

You can have it go back to the bank, too. My best friend did a couple of refunds and none of them went to the steam wallet.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12832 on: February 04, 2016, 06:55:32 am »

When you request a refund you can choose either steam credit or refunding back to the card/bank

Shadowlord

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12833 on: February 04, 2016, 09:04:53 am »

Is that a new feature, or did I just miss it?
<Dakkan> There are human laws, and then there are laws of physics. I don't bike in the city because of the second.
Dwarf Fortress Map Archive

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
« Reply #12834 on: February 04, 2016, 09:10:18 am »

Is that a new feature, or did I just miss it?
No idea when it was added, but the option is there now. I just did a refund in the last few weeks.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #12835 on: February 04, 2016, 05:26:29 pm »

New weekly Humble Bundle is really good.

For $15 you get:
- Frozen Synapse
- Frozen Cortex
- The Last Federation
- Chaos Reborn
- Reassembly
- Big Pharma

Plus a couple other games. Emphasis on stuff that is right up B12's alley.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12836 on: February 04, 2016, 07:38:13 pm »

- Big Pharma

Note that even if you have all of the interesting bits (except this one) like I do, Big Pharma alone is $25 USD on Steam but you can get it for $15 here.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #12837 on: February 04, 2016, 09:31:55 pm »

- Big Pharma

Note that even if you have all of the interesting bits (except this one) like I do, Big Pharma alone is $25 USD on Steam but you can get it for $15 here.
Unless you live in Russia, in which case Big Pharma and Chaos Reborn combined will set you back less (on Steam) than the $15 bundle requirement. And that's if they're not both on sale.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #12838 on: February 04, 2016, 11:33:12 pm »

Whatever the case, the bundle is absolutely worth the money if you enjoy geekily tweaking and optimising complex manufacturing processes.

Ygdrad

• Bay Watcher
  • Overanalyzing and overthinking EVERYTHING.
    • View Profile
« Reply #12839 on: February 05, 2016, 04:16:03 pm »

Gaben is trying to reach for my wallet, steam is having another big sale already D:
A yawn is a silent scream for coffee.
Pages: 1 ... 854 855 [856] 857 858 ... 1134