Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1457797 times)

forsaken1111

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • TTB Twitch
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #12270 on: October 10, 2015, 10:55:46 am »

Steam servers are fucked right now. Can't buy games or look at inventory or anything.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12271 on: October 10, 2015, 10:57:44 am »

Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12272 on: October 10, 2015, 01:14:01 pm »

Obligatory: Look how great online gaming is. Nothing could possibly go wrong. Servers will never go down.

Valve HQ is having some stormy weather but no power outages so it's not that.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12273 on: October 10, 2015, 01:24:35 pm »

It's funny because right after people posted that Steam was down, I went on Steam and chatted with my brother.  Then hopped on MGS5.

Links took a long time to load through Steam Chat, and I guess I'd be out of luck if I was downloading something new, but it's not like my library became unavailable.  I mean hell, MGS5 was bugged on launch such that I had Steam in offline mode for nearly a week.  No issues, it let me play my games.

I'm not worried.  When Steam does end, which is inevitable, I'll just pirate my library back as necessary.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12274 on: October 10, 2015, 01:28:21 pm »

I usually keep Steam in offline mode, and it's been freezing if I look at my library (unless I look at it immediately after restarting Steam) since the latest update. I don't think the problem is their servers.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12275 on: October 10, 2015, 03:16:46 pm »

Free Bionic Dues Steam key. All you need is punch in your email address and the key will be emailed to you.

http://www.pcgamer.com/grab-a-free-steam-key-for-tactical-mech-game-bionic-dues

Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

puke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12276 on: October 10, 2015, 08:17:27 pm »

Free Bionic Dues Steam key. All you need is punch in your email address and the key will be emailed to you.

Does not seem to work.  tried in two different browsers.  Opted not to do the twitter and facebook hookins, and the comments say that is not mandatory.  tried not doing newsletter and with doing newsletter.

other commenters suggest it didnt work for them either.  but some people got it?

Akura

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12277 on: October 10, 2015, 08:35:19 pm »

They asked me how well I understood theoretical physics. I told them I had a theoretical degree in physics. They said welcome aboard.
... Yes, the hugs are for everyone.  No stabbing, though.  Just hugs.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12278 on: October 10, 2015, 08:50:47 pm »

Like Konung 3. I think I've seen those two before and now I'm really tempted to get the 3rd because Slavic mythology + Guild + Civilization + ARPG + wacky UI and bad translation sounds like double fun. Tempted to get the 2nd one too, with prices so low and because I like having all part of the series, but apparently it's kinda worse and the 1st one is also not there so eh.
...why are they 75 cents each?

DRM:SecuROM
HA HA HELLO OLD FRIEND
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12279 on: October 10, 2015, 09:02:28 pm »

All sorts of screwed up, yep.

What is SUSAN?
No idea. Sometimes it says things that make sense, sometimes it says PATHMARK or SUSAN or some other gibberish.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

BurnedToast

• Bay Watcher
  • Personal Text
    • View Profile
« Reply #12280 on: October 11, 2015, 12:41:11 am »

Does not seem to work.  tried in two different browsers.  Opted not to do the twitter and facebook hookins, and the comments say that is not mandatory.  tried not doing newsletter and with doing newsletter.

other commenters suggest it didnt work for them either.  but some people got it?

Same here, I tried and it made a popup that wanted me to sign into facebook but I don't have a facebook account so I just closed it... and never got my code.

I'm not really interested enough in the game to try and figure out why it didn't work.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 12:43:43 am by BurnedToast »
An ambush! curse all friends of nature!

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #12281 on: October 11, 2015, 01:16:07 am »

Worked fine with me, although I let it use facebook to sign in like BurnedToast encountered.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12282 on: October 11, 2015, 08:21:30 am »

Congrats on all the advertising you just signed up for.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #12283 on: October 11, 2015, 09:06:18 am »

There are people who don't use free disposable email accounts to sign up for stuff like that?

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12284 on: October 11, 2015, 09:23:04 am »

And disposable Facebook accounts.
Pages: 1 ... 817 818 [819] 820 821 ... 1134