Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1458027 times)

Reyn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #11910 on: July 11, 2015, 09:35:57 am »

After seeing what I've downloaded, I'm wrong about everything so I edited it all out. It had a crack in it :/.

Sorry about that, will refrain in the future.

Tellemurius

• Bay Watcher
  • Positively insane Tech Thaumaturgist
    • View Profile
« Reply #11911 on: July 13, 2015, 05:03:33 pm »

Just for kicks, Postal 2 is on sale for the week for only 99 cents with the expansion pack Paradise Lost at $5.19

Postal 2 is about a normal guy living in a small town doing chores for a week. This includes picking up milk, dropping off late books at the library, and and your weekly confessions.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11912 on: July 13, 2015, 05:51:44 pm »

It's a hilarious game in a juveline sort of way, but I found the gameplay (even in my tender young age) to be somewhat lacking. As an FPS it's very bleh.

But for a dollar? If you can stomach the childlike R-rating, it's guaranteed to entertain you at least that much.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11913 on: July 13, 2015, 07:16:00 pm »

If you're interested in it, there's a lot of emergent behaviours that come about because of the way the AI is done. For example, a police officer shooting up a room full of cats because they are the only possible perpetrators of a reported crime in the area.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #11914 on: July 14, 2015, 03:48:23 am »

Well, well, well. This week, Dawn of War 2 games are on sale. 75% off, again. I'd say grab them, pretty decent games and all that.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #11915 on: July 14, 2015, 04:59:31 am »

It's a hilarious game in a juveline sort of way, but I found the gameplay (even in my tender young age) to be somewhat lacking. As an FPS it's very bleh.
Hell, it doesn't even have *reloading*.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11916 on: July 14, 2015, 05:09:19 am »

Ecept for one gun, actually. The sawn off is astounding powerful, but the weapons are hardly balanced.

I got 8 hours out of it. I don't think I'll likely play it again, but for £1.50 or whatever I paid I'd say it was worthwhile.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Mech#4

• Bay Watcher
  • (ಠ_ృ) Like a sir.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11917 on: July 14, 2015, 08:15:52 am »

Ecept for one gun, actually. The sawn off is astounding powerful, but the weapons are hardly balanced.

I got 8 hours out of it. I don't think I'll likely play it again, but for £1.50 or whatever I paid I'd say it was worthwhile.

There's a GIF on Steam of what is apparently the beta version of reloading the pump action shotgun. It's so... "Eh, good enough". :P
Kaypy:Adamantine in a poorly defended fortress is the royal equivalent of an unclaimed sock on a battlefield.

Here's a thread listing Let's Players found on the internet. Feel free to add.
List of Notable Mods. Feel free to add.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11918 on: July 14, 2015, 08:36:31 am »

There's a GIF on Steam of what is apparently the beta version of reloading the pump action shotgun. It's so... "Eh, good enough". :P

Why would you put prescription pill bottles in a shotgun? Did you run out of salt?

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11919 on: July 14, 2015, 02:36:25 pm »

Gothic and Arcania  franchise (80%) and crusader king franchise ( up to 80%) are on sale

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11920 on: July 14, 2015, 08:35:30 pm »

Why would you put prescription pill bottles in a shotgun? Did you run out of salt?

Painkillers for the cats?

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11921 on: July 14, 2015, 09:57:28 pm »

Painkillers for the cats?

They die after 9 shots anyway.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11922 on: July 15, 2015, 08:03:13 am »

Removed a link to the Amazon sale. Turns out things are being marked up and then "discounted" to something in the ballpark or higher than the undiscounted price.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 02:03:35 pm by Mephisto »

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11923 on: July 15, 2015, 02:23:15 pm »

Removed a link to the Amazon sale. Turns out things are being marked up and then "discounted" to something in the ballpark or higher than the undiscounted price.

Classy. Which companies do I need to boycott?

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #11924 on: July 15, 2015, 02:37:53 pm »

Classy. Which companies do I need to boycott?

Further information is not available here.

I don't know if it was something that Amazon itself did, something that widget manufacturers did, or something that third-party sellers did, so I'm going to refrain from guessing. The things I saw weren't in the gaming section anyway, though there very well might be a few examples.
Pages: 1 ... 793 794 [795] 796 797 ... 1134