Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1454650 times)

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #9915 on: November 22, 2014, 03:02:02 am »

In case anyone missed the giveaway and wants the game, I have a free key to Teleglitch: Die More Edition that must be redeemed by the 25th. If you want it, just let me know.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9916 on: November 22, 2014, 03:09:56 am »

Super Time Force Ultra is the current daily deal on Steam, and I wholeheartedly recommend it. It's a platforming action game that would be incredibly difficult if you didn't have the ability to rewind time and add additional characters pretty much at will. As it stands, it is merely "very difficult" because of strict time limits and the inclusion of lots of secrets to uncover. The challenge maps can also be quite brutal. Really, for less than $10 you could do a lot worse.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2014, 03:20:21 am by Sirus »
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Mailo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9917 on: November 22, 2014, 03:13:31 am »

I should have waited ... Blink Bundle with 4 games for $2.49 minimum:

From the Depths (I think I payed 10€ for a bundle with this one)
Retro-Pixel Castles
OMG Zombies
Lost Marbles
So... is it actually fun?
To tell the truth, I haven't played From the Depths much yet, as I was waiting on the update to the campaign mode (which was still in beta last week, haven't checked this one). I watched quite a few let's plays on youtube on it though, it looked like something I'd enjoy

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9918 on: November 22, 2014, 01:02:12 pm »

Dragon Age Inquisition is US$25 on Uplay Ukraine. This Reddit thread will show you how to proxy your way in.

I did it myself and can confirm it works though it took quite some time as I had to manually translate every word. DA:I for under $30 is a really good deal. Language and settings are all the same when redeemed on Origin, so English and whatnot.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #9919 on: November 22, 2014, 01:21:07 pm »

To tell the truth, I haven't played From the Depths much yet, as I was waiting on the update to the campaign mode (which was still in beta last week, haven't checked this one). I watched quite a few let's plays on youtube on it though, it looked like something I'd enjoy

Hemmingjay was crazy about it a while back. Even though Bay12 didn't really pick it up like it did other games, it seems right up our alley. Kind of like Minecraft, Starmade, space-engineers, and other builder games but in water.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9920 on: November 22, 2014, 02:09:47 pm »

Hemmingjay was crazy about it a while back. Even though Bay12 didn't really pick it up like it did other games, it seems right up our alley. Kind of like Minecraft, Starmade, space-engineers, and other builder games but in water.

Market saturation. Clone. Etc.

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #9921 on: November 22, 2014, 03:54:10 pm »

If any game was overrated it was Sinistar.
Ooooooooooh!

/flame :P
Well played. If I had materials and knowledge I would counter this argument with a clever video montage comparing both games, ultimately showing my own Sinistar's superiority to HoMM, all in glorious 420 BLAZE IT #REKT M8 style.

Alas, I will have to pass this challenge.

But you may have one this argument but I will get you one day.

on topic:
There's a Thanksgiving pre-sale on GamersGate from 22nd to 227th November. Too much deals to list them all and they seem to be changing daily or every few hours, but here's a few highlights: Civ 5 going as low as 75% off, bunch of CAPCOM games on sale and Wargame series.

ALSO

For the next 4 or so hours, The Swapper is on sale on GoG 80%. AGAIN.

If any of you guys/gals intentionally misses this deal (AGAIN) for ANY other reason than lack of funds, I'm gonna hurt you. A LOT.

Srsly, buy this game.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9922 on: November 22, 2014, 04:02:54 pm »

Nothing on sale that I both want and don't have.
Have I finally reached saturation?
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
« Reply #9923 on: November 22, 2014, 04:04:14 pm »

Depends.

Have you bought The Swapper?

Because I think you should.

Maybe buy another copy for a friend.
Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Mailo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9924 on: November 22, 2014, 04:13:56 pm »

Market saturation. Clone. Etc.
Didn't really rub me like a clone ... the "design each gun, missile and engine from parts" is almost Aurora 4X-like. It doesn't have much in common with Minecraft, either.

On topic: GOG seems to have another one of their sales with new items coming up constantly ... discounts going up to 80% from what I've seen.

And what's The Sapper?

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9925 on: November 22, 2014, 04:15:20 pm »

I'm not lacking puzzle platformers, thanks.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9926 on: November 22, 2014, 05:30:34 pm »

I'm not lacking puzzle platformers, thanks.
I don't think anyone is lacking in puzzle platformers.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #9927 on: November 22, 2014, 05:42:13 pm »

Damn GOG for making these sales while country is on inflation Damn the government for allowing inflation to get out of hand while GOG makes sales.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9928 on: November 22, 2014, 05:49:05 pm »

UFO Afterlight is currently on sale for 90% off on Steam, at $0.69 USD. Easily worth it if you want more X-Com like games, despite the sharply limited number of soldiers.

Afterlight is the third in a trilogy of spiritual X-Com spinoffs by Cenega, focusing on terraforming Mars and taking territories from different alien factions. It features scientists/engineers that level up, space suits getting holes shot in them, and drones with quad rocket launchers to make up for the limited soldiers.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9929 on: November 22, 2014, 06:52:29 pm »

UFO Afterlight is currently on sale for 90% off on Steam, at $0.69 USD. Easily worth it if you want more X-Com like games, despite the sharply limited number of soldiers.

Afterlight is the third in a trilogy of spiritual X-Com spinoffs by Cenega, focusing on terraforming Mars and taking territories from different alien factions. It features scientists/engineers that level up, space suits getting holes shot in them, and drones with quad rocket launchers to make up for the limited soldiers.
Eh, I don't need those extra two weapon slots on warframe yet.  I'll go ahead and pick this up. A picture on the steam page has several guys in space suits holding giant miniguns.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.
Pages: 1 ... 660 661 [662] 663 664 ... 1134