Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1454664 times)

ductape

• Bay Watcher
  • MAD BOMBER
    • View Profile
    • Alchemy WebDev
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #9270 on: September 14, 2014, 11:44:52 pm »

Humble Store's daily includes Company of Heroes 2 @ -75% / US$9.99 ... Medieval 2 Total War @ -lots% / US$0.99 !!! (flash sale; 6 hours left as of this post)

The discounts have been getting deeper this round of sales than previously on Humble...  Don't forget to keep an eye out tomorrow for another freebie!

Thanks! Even though I have Medieval discs somewhere, its nice to have it one Steam for only $1.

Now I need to try some mods, never tried mods before.
I got nothing

Yolan

• Bay Watcher
  • There's no such thing as too greedy or too deep!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9271 on: September 15, 2014, 03:05:45 am »

Yay. Miasmata is on sale at GoG. Go to page four or so of todays big list. 70% off!

I was really wanting to buy this, but the price + concern that it might not work on my lappy held me back. Time to download and see.
I'm making a game called "Innkeep!", where you run an inn set in a low-fantasy world and try to lighten your guests pockets. Forum topic here.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #9272 on: September 15, 2014, 08:43:50 am »

Humble Store's daily includes Company of Heroes 2 @ -75% / US$9.99 ... Medieval 2 Total War @ -lots% / US$0.99 !!! (flash sale; 6 hours left as of this post)

The discounts have been getting deeper this round of sales than previously on Humble...  Don't forget to keep an eye out tomorrow for another freebie!

Thanks! Even though I have Medieval discs somewhere, its nice to have it one Steam for only $1.

Quite a few mods required the Kingdoms expansion, I think? I might be wrong.

Knave

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9273 on: September 15, 2014, 09:04:13 am »

Quite a few mods required the Kingdoms expansion, I think? I might be wrong.

Yeah, I believe you're correct! From what I remember all the major mods needs the expansion.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9274 on: September 15, 2014, 12:21:58 pm »

Receiver is available for free at Humble Store as part of the sale. I've actually played it before, it's very much a gimmick game - the gimmick being that you, the player, must perform all the actions involved in weapon usage that would be automated in a normal FPS.

It's free, and pretty damn tiny, so you lose nothing giving it a try.

Also, Hitman Absolution is 75% off, but IMO it's one of the weakest Hitmans in the entire series.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9275 on: September 15, 2014, 12:59:08 pm »

Overgrowth is on sale and that comes with their other games, like receiver. Overgrowth almost never goes on sale. Goat Simulator is also on sale.

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #9276 on: September 15, 2014, 02:39:57 pm »

Monaco: What's Yours is Mine is 90% off at the humble store right now (meaning it's only $1.49!). It's a very fun multiplayer heist-style game with open multiplayer servers (as in other random people can join your games if you want) that is even more fun with people you know. Definitely worth it at that price IMO.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9277 on: September 15, 2014, 04:34:57 pm »

Humble Flash Bundle is up for another 20 hours.

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #9278 on: September 17, 2014, 04:38:48 am »

So... ACIV Black Flag for 10 Euro. Worth it/not worth it?
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

olemars

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9279 on: September 17, 2014, 05:38:39 am »

The naval battles are fun for a while, so are the sneaky-sneaky portions, and it looks pretty. I liked the whaling since it's so very non-PC. They've streamlined and polished the gameplay so much that there is little game left though, and the story is very incoherent.

Probably worth €10.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9280 on: September 17, 2014, 08:37:06 am »

It looks like Humble added Race the Sun, The Bridge, and Monaco to their main bundle.

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #9281 on: September 17, 2014, 04:33:11 pm »

The naval battles are fun for a while, so are the sneaky-sneaky portions, and it looks pretty. I liked the whaling since it's so very non-PC. They've streamlined and polished the gameplay so much that there is little game left though, and the story is very incoherent.

Probably worth €10.
Yeah, for 10 Euros it's worth it.

It gets boring after a few hours but the naval battles are a blast.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 03:51:08 am by Il Palazzo »

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9283 on: September 18, 2014, 04:17:45 am »

You seem to be speaking in some some kind of archaic dead language. Consult your local diachronic linguist.

Il Palazzo

• Bay Watcher
  • And lo, the Dude did abide. And it was good.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9284 on: September 18, 2014, 04:28:52 am »

Bof, Monsieur. Je ne parle pas Francais. Google translate et mon leçons du secondaire parlais.

But seriously, check out those games.
Pages: 1 ... 617 618 [619] 620 621 ... 1134