Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 1134

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1455070 times)

Sinistar

• Bay Watcher
  • Absolutely detests Sinibombs
    • View Profile
    • http://dojo.fi/~rancid/loituma__.swf
Re: SALES Thread
« Reply #9090 on: July 15, 2014, 02:38:52 am »

So I guess I'm the only one who thinks BGaE was just "ok" and was in fact quite disappointed by it?

But for 1,24€? Yeah, grab it, no second thoughts here.

Everything is an instrument if you hit it the right way.
Oh they know. Spiders are not stupid. They've just got disproportionally huge balls.

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9091 on: July 15, 2014, 02:45:47 am »

If you get it, the fan translation patch is an absolute must-have to fix the pitiful translations in the default game... but it's an easy install and makes the game much more enjoyable.

Holy crap, thanks for that link. Never knew such a thing existed. Finally I might actually have a basic idea of what the hell I'm doing in that game.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9092 on: July 15, 2014, 04:42:56 pm »

So I guess I'm the only one who thinks BGaE was just "ok" and was in fact quite disappointed by it?

But for 1,24€? Yeah, grab it, no second thoughts here.

Kinda...  I was disappointed that the title was inaccurate, but the journalism angle was cool.  As someone unfamiliar with console-style adventures it was a nice change of pace, and not too difficult (the boat races were probably the hardest part, but are mostly optional, and might be easier with a controller).  Hunting down the rare animals for pictures was fun, I eventually got them all.  (You can buy a thing that puts their general location on your map, which is nice)
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Wiles

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9093 on: July 17, 2014, 03:38:00 pm »

Magicite is 50% off on steam. I was wondering if anyone has played it multiplayer, if so how was it?  I'm mostly interested in it for co-op play.

n9103

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • My Steam
« Reply #9094 on: July 18, 2014, 08:33:54 am »

GoG Sale: http://www.gog.com/promo/nordic_weekend_promo_180714
Nordic Games, makers of the Gothic, Spellforce, and The Guild series and more, 70% off. ($2.99 or less)

Dutchling

• Bay Watcher
  • Ridin' with Biden
    • View Profile
« Reply #9095 on: July 18, 2014, 09:23:03 am »

Habitat is new on Steam.

I kick-started it so I got a free copy. I also very much do not recommend it as it hardly has any gameplay at the moment.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9096 on: July 20, 2014, 03:04:58 pm »

Kerbal Space Program is back down to its usual $16 US on Steam for the next 40 hours or so. Buy it. Can't recommend it enough.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9097 on: July 20, 2014, 03:15:26 pm »

Elder Scrolls games are on a 75% discount on steam for the next 20 hours.

Delta Foxtrot

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9098 on: July 24, 2014, 04:23:19 pm »

GOG is working on providing better Linux support for their games. So in true online games retail fashion, they make a sale out of it.

GOG Linux Launch Promo. Includes a few Arcen games (of AI War fame), Long Live the Queen and well... your standard GOG fare of oldies and indies of varying qualities.

Also SPAZ.

Itnetlolor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #9099 on: July 24, 2014, 08:54:57 pm »

40% off Viscera Cleanup Detail (just under 5 bucks).

Let's cleanup after all kinds of crazy shit going down.

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9100 on: July 24, 2014, 08:56:59 pm »

It is a free weekend for Assault Horizon.  From what I have heard it is far from the best game in the series, and is not set in the same universe as the rest of the games, but its free for now, so you might as well try. 
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #9101 on: July 24, 2014, 08:57:38 pm »

40% off Viscera Cleanup Detail (just under 5 bucks).

Let's cleanup after all kinds of crazy shit going down.
Mmm. Looks interesting, but I'm concerned it'll turn into Remove Blood Decal Simulator 3000 after not too long.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

WealthyRadish

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #9102 on: July 24, 2014, 11:58:52 pm »

I played the free Viscera Cleanup Detail level that came with Shadow Warrior, and thought it was worth the time. I found it funny anyway, and surprisingly there are some real gameplay elements to it, like the bucket/bin management, exploration, and finding collectibles. 

But if I had played much longer (I did actually beat it), then yeah, it'd start to feel like Call of Laundry: Advanced Decal 2.

Anvilfolk

• Bay Watcher
  • Love! <3
    • View Profile
    • Portuguese blacksmithing forum!
« Reply #9103 on: July 25, 2014, 10:36:05 am »

Oh, hey, all of the Cossacks games are for sale at GamersGate here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GSGSTR/all-cossacks-and-american-conquest-pack

I love the Cossacks 2 games! Napoleonic warfare, super tactical, quite strategic, nice risk-like campaign... you might have to fiddle with it a bit to get it working, like removing some movies from the installation, but it's worth it IMHO! An RTS like no other for sure.

lemon10

• Bay Watcher
  • Citrus Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #9104 on: July 25, 2014, 04:17:56 pm »

Oh, hey, all of the Cossacks games are for sale at GamersGate here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-GSGSTR/all-cossacks-and-american-conquest-pack

I love the Cossacks 2 games! Napoleonic warfare, super tactical, quite strategic, nice risk-like campaign... you might have to fiddle with it a bit to get it working, like removing some movies from the installation, but it's worth it IMHO! An RTS like no other for sure.
I've played a ton of Cossack 1 (and all its expansions). How would you say that Cossacks 2 compares?
And with a mighty leap, the evil Conservative flies through the window, escaping our heroes once again!
Because the solution to not being able to control your dakka is MOAR DAKKA.

That's it. We've finally crossed over and become the nation of Da Orky Boyz.
Pages: 1 ... 605 606 [607] 608 609 ... 1134