Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 1135

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1464393 times)

Sergius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #4785 on: May 11, 2013, 06:39:48 pm »

Torchlight II on sale for $6.80, that's 66% off the list price of $20.

(I would guess this is a sign that the list price is about to drop to $10.)

I'm so getting it.

kcwong

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4786 on: May 11, 2013, 10:53:16 pm »

BagMod highly recommended (and you can still earn achievements with it, if that's your thing). Stash all those unique and set items!

i2amroy

• Bay Watcher
  • Cats, ruling the world one dwarf at a time
    • View Profile
« Reply #4787 on: May 12, 2013, 02:58:03 am »

Personally if you like Torchlight 2 I highly suggest you check out the Synergies Mod, tremendous amounts of new content including an entire new ACT to the game, and they aren't even close to being finished. Plus it updates fairly regularly, so you can always look forward to new content.
Quote from: PTTG
It would be brutally difficult and probably won't work. In other words, it's absolutely dwarven!
Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead - A fun zombie survival rougelike that I'm dev-ing for.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4788 on: May 12, 2013, 05:48:47 am »

This is my Games list...
Anyone able to suggest something I may be missing, mind you I am not looking for overly expensive games atm...
Quote from: Ubiq
Broker: Wasn't there an ambush squad here just a second ago?
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?
My LIVESTREAM. I'm Aussie, so not everything is clean. Least it works...

Graknorke

• Bay Watcher
  • A bomb's a bad choice for close-range combat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4789 on: May 12, 2013, 06:55:09 am »

This is my Games list...
Anyone able to suggest something I may be missing, mind you I am not looking for overly expensive games atm...
Red Faction Guerilla?
It's probably the funnest of the Red Faction games. And is £15. And is old enough that it's pretty likely to be in some sale or another.
Cultural status:
Depleted          ☐
Enriched          ☑

Micro102

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4790 on: May 12, 2013, 09:51:03 am »

This is my Games list...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, europa universalis III,  Mount and blade warband, Metro 2033.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4791 on: May 12, 2013, 09:55:14 am »

This is my Games list...

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, europa universalis III,  Mount and blade warband, Metro 2033.
Been meaning to get STALKER and I think I have a Metro 2033 Key from a Humblebundle somewhere...
So will look into that, But... Um.... Mount and Blade Warband... I have that already, did ya miss it???
Merchant: I don't know what you're talking about. Do you want this goblin ankle bone amulet or not?

Lightningfalcon

• Bay Watcher
  • Target locked. Firing main cannon.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4792 on: May 12, 2013, 10:03:07 am »

Is anyone else having a problem with the purchase screen?  I click "Purchase for myself" and it goes to that page but in the box there is nothing.
Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum circo vincendarum
W-we just... wanted our...
Actually most of the people here explicitly wanted chaos and tragedy. So. Uh.

Mephisto

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4793 on: May 12, 2013, 10:08:03 am »

This is my Games list...

If you liked Tropico 3, why not get the rest (3 days left)?

Disclaimer: I saw Tropico 3 on your list but not the others. I might have missed it.

Neyvn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4794 on: May 12, 2013, 10:20:35 am »

This is my Games list...

If you liked Tropico 3, why not get the rest (3 days left)?

Disclaimer: I saw Tropico 3 on your list but not the others. I might have missed it.
Yeah already got them...

Niveras

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4795 on: May 12, 2013, 10:47:01 am »

Personally if you like Torchlight 2 I highly suggest you check out the Synergies Mod, tremendous amounts of new content including an entire new ACT to the game, and they aren't even close to being finished. Plus it updates fairly regularly, so you can always look forward to new content.

I also suggest Zoomy (you can find it in the workshop). It greatly increases the field of view by significantly increasing the distance of the camera from the character. I actually feel it's a little too far but it's way better than the extremely tight camera of the vanilla game - where, for example, the range increase on magma spear is useless because the basic range is either just short or just farther than the screen (depending on which direction you're firing, as a result of the isometric view) . This is particularly useful if you do go to play Synergies, because the size modifiers on Hero type monsters cause them to fill up a significant portion of the screen. Very useful if you're playing a caster type and you want more than a half second away from a large enemy to turn and cast something before you're forced to move again.

There are some minor issues in some specific zones where the ceiling may obscure your character, but as far as I know it only happens in two zones (and maybe only sometimes in some specific locations/constructions of those zones).
« Last Edit: May 12, 2013, 10:48:43 am by Niveras »

Felius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4796 on: May 12, 2013, 02:13:42 pm »

X-Com is 66%, as well its DLCs. I'm grabbing everything now, and so should you.
"Why? We're the Good Guys, aren't we?"
"Yes, but that rather hinges on doing certain things and not doing others." - Paraphrased from Discworld.

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4797 on: May 12, 2013, 02:37:49 pm »

Already owning the game, would you folks say the DLC's are worth it?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Mephansteras

• Bay Watcher
  • Forger of Civilizations
    • View Profile
« Reply #4798 on: May 12, 2013, 03:13:21 pm »

Already owning the game, would you folks say the DLC's are worth it?

I know the Elite Solider pack is probably worth it. Customizing the soldiers is fun. Not worth a whole lot, mind you, but at 66% off I'd get it if I didn't have it already. I don't know about Slingshot, but I was holding off for a decent sale and at a little over $2 it seems worth it to me.
Civilization Forge Mod v2.80: Adding in new races, equipment, animals, plants, metals, etc. Now with Alchemy and Libraries! Variety to spice up DF! (For DF 0.34.10)
Come play Mafia with us!
"Let us maintain our chill composure." - Toady One

umiman

• Bay Watcher
  • Voice Fetishist
    • View Profile
« Reply #4799 on: May 12, 2013, 03:17:49 pm »

Sligshot also has more customization extras than the elite soldier pack.

I'm not getting the DLC myself since it barely adds any actual content and I've already "beaten" the game. Impossible iron man with all second wave options on. What else is there left for me to do.
Pages: 1 ... 318 319 [320] 321 322 ... 1135