Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 1135

Author Topic: SALES Thread  (Read 1462572 times)

Johuotar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Some game projects
Re: Steam Sales
« Reply #3345 on: July 18, 2012, 07:48:48 pm »

Yessh, get Stalker CoP and become worm food!

Im going to get fortune summoners, the demo seemed quite interesting and it was carpe fulgur translated. Im spending more than I was originally planning to on this sale however. So many interesting games. :S
[img height=x width=y]http://LINK TO IMAGE HERE[/img]
The Toad hops in mysterious ways.
This pure mountain spring water is indispensable. Literally. I'm out of paper cups.

nenjin

• Bay Watcher
  • Inscrubtable Exhortations of the Soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: July 18, 2012, 07:51:24 pm »

This thread has made me decide to finally own the whole S.T.A.L.K.E.R series. I think I've played only pirated versions of the original when it first came out, and the same with CoP. I owe it to them and myself I think.

The only other deal I'm looking for specifically at the moment is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Damn thing has been at $20+ for freaking ever, and I think I missed the one sale where it went lower than that. I've been out of town a few days with no internet, was it already one of the daily deals?
« Last Edit: July 18, 2012, 07:53:57 pm by nenjin »
Cautivo del Milagro seamos, Penitente.
Quote from: Viktor Frankl
When we are no longer able to change a situation, we are challenged to change ourselves.
Quote from: Sindain
Its kinda silly to complain that a friendly NPC isn't a well designed boss fight.
Quote from: Eric Blank
How will I cheese now assholes?
Quote from: MrRoboto75
Always spaghetti, never forghetti

Knight of Fools

• Bay Watcher
  • From Start to Beginning
    • View Profile
    • Knight of Fools
« Reply #3347 on: July 18, 2012, 08:22:14 pm »

There's a website a few (Maybe a dozen?) pages back that tracks the sales on games and such. I remember the series went on sale, but I only got Revelations, since I already owned Brotherhood.

I enjoyed Brotherhood a little more than AC2, for what it's worth. It had some good moments.
Proud Member of the Zombie Horse Executioner Squad. "This Horse ain't quite dead yet."

I don't have a British accent, but I still did a YouTube.

BuriBuriZaemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: July 18, 2012, 08:30:27 pm »

The only other deal I'm looking for specifically at the moment is Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. Damn thing has been at $20+ for freaking ever, and I think I missed the one sale where it went lower than that. I've been out of town a few days with no internet, was it already one of the daily deals?

It was on Daily Sales yesterday. I bought AC2 instead of AC:B, though, since I have only played AC1 so far.
Napalm is great if you enjoy hot and spicy foods. I personally enjoy some liquid nitrogen.

Steam profile: Elsior
Friend Code: 2938 - 7181 - 3815 (Elsior/Elle Ciel)

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3349 on: July 18, 2012, 09:01:28 pm »

I was also thinking about getting the Thief series. I heard it was good, and it was highly rated. Is it really worth it's hype?
Thief 1 and 2 are fantastic bro. Buy them if you haven't played them already. Unfortunately Thief 3 (by Ion Storm) ended up being a bit disappointing. Going multiplatform with Thief was a truly terrible decision.

Trevasaurus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: July 18, 2012, 09:17:04 pm »

Hey guys looking for a friendly amercian to buy me the bethesda pack & darkspore, willing to setup a trade for some games you want or I can paypal the money to you. Let me know if you can help thanks :)

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: July 18, 2012, 09:34:56 pm »

From 1-15, how many bays are there? How many dwarves does an embark start with? What is 1 staple Dwarven food?
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

Trevasaurus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3352 on: July 18, 2012, 09:37:48 pm »

If thats for me...

12 bays ;)
you start off with 7 dwarves
and plump helmets are a solid food for your dwarves

Mongol13524

• Bay Watcher
  • The mongols are and were cool.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:25 pm »

Then I suppose you're not a Nigerian scammer.

Now to rerail: I voted for Fable 3 because #YOLO #RETROACTIVELYUSINGHASHTAGSBEFORETHEEYWEREPOPULAR.
« Last Edit: March 28, 2014, 10:07:16 am by Mongol13524 »
If Nyquil isn't meant to be abused, then why does it come with a shot glass?

My old account on this forum is klingon13524.

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: July 18, 2012, 09:46:39 pm »

Unless you weren't paying attention and started off on a half-evil biome, in which case you have 7 dwarf corpses who just haven't stopped moving yet, who will feast on fear and agony before having their momentum halted by a skeletal elephant or something...

Generally speaking, what've you guys been making of the indie bundles lately? To me, they're mostly one thing I'm really interested in packed with a pile of stuff I really don't care about.
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Trevasaurus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: July 18, 2012, 09:52:52 pm »

I just bought the Paradox pack which seems to be the best by far. The problem with the Indie packs for me at least is that the games I would play I have already bought and I dont see myself playing the others enough to justify the price. If you could keep your duplicates to gift then it would be different but it seems that only works for select titles.

TripJack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: July 18, 2012, 09:58:08 pm »

Generally speaking, what've you guys been making of the indie bundles lately?
If they could be split up or gave extra giftable copies of games you already have they would be 100x better.

BigD145

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3357 on: July 18, 2012, 09:59:41 pm »

Now to rerail: I voted for Fable 3 because screw good taste.

Gah dam Mongorians!

Catastrophic lolcats

• Bay Watcher
  • [FORTRESSDESTROYER:2]
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: July 18, 2012, 10:06:35 pm »

I haven't really been keeping up that much with the Flash sales because they haven't had anything all that interesting to me, but are the flash sales also "franchise" sales? Will Fable 3 winning mean that Fable 1 will also go on sale?

Nadaka

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • http://www.nadaka.us
« Reply #3359 on: July 18, 2012, 10:12:33 pm »

Ugh, tried playing borderlands. but there is something funky about the graphics engine. The whole screen does not update at the same time. so it gets jerky and weird when moving around, particularly when turning. and it worsens my headache.
Take me out to the black, tell them I ain't comin' back...
I don't care cause I'm still free, you can't take the sky from me...

I turned myself into a monster, to fight against the monsters of the world.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 1135